AJ840

Jul 25, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Peasant's Quest 1.61.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
What is the difference between censored and uncensored version?

Reactions: Mallesh@

kingragnar

May 4, 2019
what to do when you are done with activating all waystones. i took the daughter to ancient shrine. beat the shit out of all orcs and now i am not able to open the damn door someone help '

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
During the "Let there be light" quest. You'll encounter the bodies of the dwarves and Rosy's boyfriend in the dragons lair. One has a key on him.

Take that back to Rosy.
I did the 'let there be light' before getting far enough along with Rosy to activate the lost boyfriend quest. However since I deleted out all saves and started new with this latest update I also forgot you have to do certain quests in order to advance further along with other quests.

Boufcon

May 19, 2018
Are there any ways to get straight to the "pictures" file of the game ?

I still have the 1.54 version and I can directly see the images, however I don't find it anymore in the latest update ...

Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019
what to do when you are done with activating all waystones. i took the daughter to ancient shrine. beat the shit out of all orcs and now i am not able to open the damn door someone help '
Here is an attachment with an image of where each colored pillar needs to be moved to.

Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019
I did the 'let there be light' before getting far enough along with Rosy to activate the lost boyfriend quest. However since I deleted out all saves and started new with this latest update I also forgot you have to do certain quests in order to advance further along with other quests.
Understood. Do you need anything else, or just the new quest lines ?
Also, if you did start over, get to the sex scenes with Liandra, before adventuring with daughter. That way you can have Liandra disappear first. Once Liandra goes missing, save just in case and then get your daughter, before going down into the well. I did that and she was a big help with her magic.

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
That button opens the crypt to daylight.
If you do it before you meet the girls they burn to dust & the mayor pays you 250 gold but you then can't have hot undead sex.
Unless your idea of hot undead sex is rolling around in their ashes...

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
View attachment 205927

Overview:
Peasant's Quest is set in a medieval fantasy world, where you play a young farm boy out to seek adventure, and perhaps meet a few hot damsels in distress along the way.​

Thread Updated: 2019-05-02
Release Date: 2019-05-01
Developer: Tinkerer - -
Version: 1.61
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
For those using parallels on a Mac
Win: - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED -
UNOFFICIAL ANDROID

Extras: - -
Guides: - Lost Key Fix - - v1.61
Thanks to @DylanDoom for game and @the66 for unofficial android port.

View attachment 148314 View attachment 148315 View attachment 148316 View attachment 148317 View attachment 148318 View attachment 148319 View attachment 148320 View attachment 45458 View attachment 45460
up

Reactions: Mickiy
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes