danomator

Jan 21, 2020
When I copy file in www/save folder, save is not showing in the game. Are you sure this is a valid save file?
you also need the globalsave. basically you can just go ingame save and it should be created. then you should be able to load the save you downloaded.

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
you also need the globalsave. basically you can just go ingame save and it should be created. then you should be able to load the save you downloaded.
Already tried that, started new game, saved it, restarted a game and save is not there only the newly created one along with global save file is showing.

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Already tried that, started new game, saved it, restarted a game and save is not there only the newly created one along with global save file is showing.
You need to remove the numbers from the beginning of the filename.

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
hmm. then i don't know man. my save from 1.91 loaded just fine. maybe try renaming the file to 2 instead of 12 in the name and make sure you check the 12 th save slot.

Sihy

Jun 16, 2017
I'm trying to search for the cultist's temple, but no luck so far, I don't know where it is :D Any help?

EDIT: nvm, I found it

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes