Incestfans

Apr 1, 2020
Okay! I finally finished updating my walkthrough. I put in a lot of time on the game and the writing this weekend, and I am very tired right now, so I hope I haven't made too many mistakes. In any case, enjoy!
[/QUOTE

Please tell me, have to learn to set a trap with whom?

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
You need to remove the numbers from the beginning of the filename.
There are no numbers at the beginning of the save file.

hmm. then i don't know man. my save from 1.91 loaded just fine. maybe try renaming the file to 2 instead of 12 in the name and make sure you check the 12 th save slot.
I tried with renaming file12.rpgsave to file2.rpgsave but still its not showing in the game. Do I maybe need to use unren to extract game files, dunno if that matters for save at all and can you please upload your save file for me to try with that one?

Sihy

Jun 16, 2017
Found an annoying bug :D The game crashes when you visit the second time the S.Lady in the tower.

hipslipblip

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
There are no numbers at the beginning of the save file.

I tried with renaming file12.rpgsave to file2.rpgsave but still its not showing in the game. Do I maybe need to use unren to extract game files, dunno if that matters for save at all and can you please upload your save file for me to try with that one?
This is a RPGM game, Unren is used on Ren'py games.

Make a new save on an unused slot and replace that save with the save you are trying to use. Rename it whatever the save you made was.

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
This is a RPGM game, Unren is used on Ren'py games.

Make a new save on an unused slot and replace that save with the save you are trying to use. Rename it whatever the save you made was.
Ok that worked but now I can't save game by rewriting existing save or on any empty save slot??

Oct 2, 2018
Oh my goodness, we can now see the bat creatures in the caves! Thank you dev! Was kind of tired of all the random bat encounters when I would playthrough.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes