Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Zivah was just doing her sacred duties...i'm not a fan of that but i see the giant being duped into free work

technically not free, MC was asked for 80 gold donation for a bj...that's almost 2 vaginal sex from Gwyneth, and that's considering that the peasant risked his life to help Zivah...
as of Caleah, according to the lore (Theresa's diary), she doesn't have to perform her sexual duties and can be a simple healer, as long as Caleah has sex with the MC, Zivah shouldn't complain, and judging on how the inkeeper was willing to deposit Alice in there to have her made more chaste, it seems like pilgrims visiting the temple don't ask for that kind of service
To be fair her dad has no idea what's Zivah's religion is participating... otherwise he wouldn't have agreed.
He was under the impression that all religions have virgin lay sisters and nuns... teh MC didn't elaborate that to him.
And I doubt there are any Pilgrims.... Zivahs religion was believed to have been anihilated dureing the Goblin wars as the tempels that had not been plundered and burned, the priestesses had been cursed.
Wouldn’t it be fun to learn this entire issue is exactly what caused the rift between Qetesh and Nergal in the first place?

“What thou eff, my celestial consort! Why are thou priestesses fucking around with random pilgrims? …I mean, really! I’m good with the occasional woman joining us for a threesome or watching you “bless” some horny high priestess. But this sharing of ordained females with commoners goes too far!”

And Qetesh be like: “Nergal, honey, sweety-pie: Qetesh is the goddess of ecstasy and sexual pleasure. And she never ever complains when YOU shoot your divine seed up some dark elf slut’s sacred pipes. She even thinks it is kind of hot."

Yes, Qetech talks about herself in the third person. It’s a holy trinity threesome thing.
Well... we already know that Quetesh used to walk among her followers to hold very private and hands on sermons... which got Nergal up on his War horse.
He is someone that can't stand NTR either... and in the case of Quetesh I'd be inclined to actually call it that way
don't you find it interesting that Nergal's curse befell the priestesses of Quetesh on MC's birthday? what if Quetesh is MC's mother?
and sorry for the correction of the pronoun but according to Tinkerer Nergal is not entirely male...
Nergal blessed the MC when he was lying down to die from a fever when he was a kid... I doubt he would have done that if he was the illegit child of Quetesh and a man

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Nergal blessed the MC when he was lying down to die from a fever when he was a kid... I doubt he would have done that if he was the illegit child of Quetesh and a man

Where abouts did it mention about MC dieing of fever??? Just asking because I have replayed this game SO MANY TIMES because of lost saves. Never once have I heard anyone mention the MC was dying when Nergal blessed him as his chosen???

Not trying to dispute genuinely asking where I missed that tib bit of info???

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
don't you find it interesting that Nergal's curse befell the priestesses of Quetesh on MC's birthday? what if Quetesh is MC's mother?
and sorry for the correction of the pronoun but according to Tinkerer Nergal is not entirely male...

I think Caleah used her NTR limit when she stabbed the orc in the head.
I mean according to Ziva, Qetesh put in a loophole for the curse that ANY man born the day of the curse could help lift the curse as long as they didn't know about said cure during the sex ritual (geuss it makes sense u might risk banging a hag if she MIGHT be a drop dead gorgeous woman) so as cool as that sounds I'm not sure if that is 100% the case. Good theory tho.

Also with Caleah that was a *forced* encounter, she was not willing with the orc so I wouldn't say it was NTR because she was more then happy to kill that f****

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
So you say Gabriel is beside the Temple outside, Nope, no Gabriel, he said: Come to the Village if you need Skill, so i searched every House, every Zone i have now, Not a Single Trace of him.
Uhm, how long needs Frida, to finaly give birth to our Child, is she endless Pregnant?
And about Alice, as i had Sex with her, one Day after, she dissapeared in the Cellar and since that i never ever saw her qagain??? Weird no?
Thx Guys

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Where abouts did it mention about MC dieing of fever??? Just asking because I have replayed this game SO MANY TIMES because of lost saves. Never once have I heard anyone mention the MC was dying when Nergal blessed him as his chosen???

Not trying to dispute genuinely asking where I missed that tib bit of info???
it transcripts from several encounters the player has with Erevie... in the first we learn Nergal blessed us as child and later we learn that it happened while the player was lying down and being at the doorstep to death.
And I am pretty sure we also learn from a memory of the Player that he had a terrible cold/fever when being a child
So you say Gabriel is beside the Temple outside, Nope, no Gabriel, he said: Come to the Village if you need Skill, so i searched every House, every Zone i have now, Not a Single Trace of him.
Uhm, how long needs Frida, to finaly give birth to our Child, is she endless Pregnant?
And about Alice, as i had Sex with her, one Day after, she dissapeared in the Cellar and since that i never ever saw her qagain??? Weird no?
Thx Guys
Gabriel is only around the temple dureing the day... early morning or evening he spends in the village.
But he only trains the MC while being at the temple

Reactions: AlecVentrue

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
it transcripts from several encounters the player has with Erevie... in the first we learn Nergal blessed us as child and later we learn that it happened while the player was lying down and being at the doorstep to death.
And I am pretty sure we also learn from a memory of the Player that he had a terrible cold/fever when being a child

Huh... I know about being blessed. But dont have recollection of dying or fever... must of overlooked that I geuss. I'll have to keep an eye on the transcrips & timeline better lol.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

Huh... I know about being blessed. But dont have recollection of dying or fever... must of overlooked that I geuss. I'll have to keep an eye on the transcrips & timeline better lol.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Me either... and I just did a search with grep through all the map files and I'm not seeing anything regarding a cold, fever, or illness, or MC almost dying in childhood at any point.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I'm not looking to derail the conversation any further than I already have. I'd just ask if the Dev comes here at all, please include a non-sharing option when it comes to the Temple dedication scene between MC/Zivah/Grug, like you have with ALL the rest of the times we might potentially be forced to share our Love Interests.

Other then that, Game is fun so far. I just got, (and promptly deflowered), the succubus daughter. Can't wait to see where this all goes.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I'm not looking to derail the conversation any further than I already have. I'd just ask if the Dev comes here at all, please include a non-sharing option when it comes to the Temple dedication scene between MC/Zivah/Grug, like you have with ALL the rest of the times we might potentially be forced to share our Love Interests.

Other then that, Game is fun so far. I just got, (and promptly deflowered), the succubus daughter. Can't wait to see where this all goes.
Well Tinkerer for sure does not frequent this forum (at least there's no overt indication he does). It's usually a safe assumption that most devs don't, as this is a piracy forum and very few devs either choose to directly affiliate themselves with this site or engage with it for feedback/news sharing purposes. Your best bet is to see if you can provide input through Discord.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Well Tinkerer for sure does not frequent this forum (at least there's no overt indication he does). It's usually a safe assumption that most devs don't, as this is a piracy forum and very few devs either choose to directly affiliate themselves with this site or engage with it for feedback/news sharing purposes. Your best bet is to see if you can provide input through Discord.
he actually has a account and when something interesting happens he's told to look at it,
you need to complete the waystone quest and then you'll meet Frida's hotter than lava sister, Hilde.
you probably asked her on a date, ask gwyneth to distract the inkeeper, just don't mention Alice

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Thx, the only Thing what a bit sucks is, if the MC starts with his I am tired, like a Baby, omg, what a Hero, imagine hahaha Aragorn in Lord of the Rings would have said that Lmao.

Winterz

Jul 14, 2018
Stuck on the Frida -padlock midwife thing.
Game is now in exe format, so can't see individual variables.
Anyone know the variable number to fix the padlock issue?

iroll1s

Jun 14, 2019
Stuck on the Frida -padlock midwife thing.
Game is now in exe format, so can't see individual variables.
Anyone know the variable number to fix the padlock issue?
While I'm not immediatly familiar with your issue, maybe you are you looking for something like "Switch 91: PadlockGivenFrida"?
There is also "Variable 355: GetHildeQuest", which presumably controls the midwife quest. It eventually goes up to 5, I think. [Edit: Apparently this variable controls another part of the quest, where you travel with Frida's sis, but not the actual stage. A big thanks to Raptus Puellae for pointing it out right away!]

You might want to wait for some corroboration from a hardcore PQ fan or someone more familiar with bugfixing and QA.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes