M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Well Tinkerer for sure does not frequent this forum (at least there's no overt indication he does). It's usually a safe assumption that most devs don't, as this is a piracy forum and very few devs either choose to directly affiliate themselves with this site or engage with it for feedback/news sharing purposes. Your best bet is to see if you can provide input through Discord.
there a some people from the discord on this threat to keep eye on things like: game breaking bugs. Due not everbody who playes it reports bugs or issues whit the game . And bit of a ''feel'' how update are received.
keep in mind that the discord channel people talk about things that can be added is called : SUGGESTIONS. so tinkerer can do the decides to do what ever he wants whit it.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
While I'm not immediatly familiar with your issue, maybe you are you looking for something like "Switch 91: PadlockGivenFrida"?
There is also "Variable 355: GetHildeQuest", which presumably controls the midwife quest. It eventually goes up to 5, I think.

You might want to wait for some corroboration from a hardcore PQ fan or someone more familiar with bugfixing and QA.
5 is the number of enemy groups you can encounter while traveling with Hilde, after each combat she gets more curious bout the peasant

Reactions: AlecVentrue

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
he actually has a account and when something interesting happens he's told to look at it,

you need to complete the waystone quest and then you'll meet Frida's hotter than lava sister, Hilde.

you probably asked her on a date, ask gwyneth to distract the inkeeper, just don't mention Alice
Oh I'm sure almost every independent dev has an account on here, and even probably a few of the larger companies. There's a difference between that and coming here for feedback or engaging. That's why I used the word overt. If he came here or if he has people updating him he would have seen my post about the bug with the StopMovie variable causing issues, so we'll see if he has a real fix for that with the next update. Also a lot of people think the games on here are posted by the devs themselves and aren't aware that this is a pirate site, so I like to make a disclaimer post every once in a while anyway. A lot of people will come into threads and thank the devs for posting their games on here when a lot of them have done no such thing. Sure a few do (Faerin, JamLiz, Macadam, Seyfer110 off the top of my head, and a few others) but the vast majority are either neutral to or against having their updates posted on here.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Oh I'm sure almost every independent dev has an account on here, and even probably a few of the larger companies. There's a difference between that and coming here for feedback or engaging. That's why I used the word overt. If he came here or if he has people updating him he would have seen my post about the bug with the StopMovie variable causing issues, so we'll see if he has a real fix for that with the next update. Also a lot of people think the games on here are posted by the devs themselves and aren't aware that this is a pirate site, so I like to make a disclaimer post every once in a while anyway. A lot of people will come into threads and thank the devs for posting their games on here when a lot of them have done no such thing. Sure a few do (Faerin, JamLiz, Macadam, Seyfer110 off the top of my head, and a few others) but the vast majority are either neutral to or against having their updates posted on here.
Tinkerer is aware of the Thread and posted here atleast once to explain the decensor patch... but he doesn't seem to be a regular

Darkace

Sep 4, 2018
Could anyone help me. I haven't been able to activate erevi daughter's content at all. Could someone point me to a complete walkthrough. I know I am missing something. I have seen the images.

Try 5 different times on 3 different versions.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Could anyone help me. I haven't been able to activate erevi daughter's content at all. Could someone point me to a complete walkthrough. I know I am missing something. I have seen the images.

Try 5 different times on 3 different versions.
There are complete walkthroughs in the download. Did you put in the incest patch?

Darkace

Sep 4, 2018
No, had no idea. I needed that. Does it make a difference what patch I need? The version I have is the compressed v2.01. that is only a large .exe file and walkthrough folder. I believe that I did dld it off the compressed alt version from the list here.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
No, had no idea. I needed that. Does it make a difference what patch I need? The version I have is the compressed v2.01. that is only a large .exe file and walkthrough folder. I believe that I did dld it off the compressed alt version from the list here.
No it doesn't matter. The game just checks that it has the decensor text file to give access to any incest content. You have to download the decensor file on the main page. It should basically just be a text file called Censorship.txt and you put it in the www folder.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes