Obelixeke

Apr 4, 2020
If I remember correctly the switch is only available in the Android version, since the controls were so inconviniend that it didn't work for all... if you play on teh PC I don't see a reason to fail as the dificulty had been drastically reduced
It usually only let's me click the first four arrows and it kind of freezes for a sec and then the music starts. I mean, I already know all the moves so I don't have to look them up... it's just weird. And as I said, I've a been able to beat the mini game a couple of times but now it's just impossible. Could be my laptop, really dunno...

Reactions: AlecVentrue

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
How long does it need to get Alice pregnant, when that fat Idiot is in Town, i drink with him until he falls over and later i and Alice have Sex and i use the Enhanced Fertility, but how often i have to do until she is Prenant?
Btw, i am now by the Wedding with my Wive Frida the Giantess, how shall i Alone defeat the damn shaman in the narrow Gap, where Frida´s Sister ask me to go and bring back the Totem.
I concentrate yea the Magic and Flash on the Shaman, but his Macig draws a lot of my HP, so whats the best Tactic you advise all?
TYSM for help me out

Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019
It usually only let's me click the first four arrows and it kind of freezes for a sec and then the music starts. I mean, I already know all the moves so I don't have to look them up... it's just weird. And as I said, I've a been able to beat the mini game a couple of times but now it's just impossible. Could be my laptop, really dunno...
I used to have that problem with my older computer. I recommend doing a save first, before doing the mini-game. Also, it usually happened, for me, when it was my first time doing it, after loading in the game. Afterwards, after playing for awhile it would stop doing it. Of course, it would do it again if I signed out or reloaded the game.

Not sure if this is of any help.

Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019
How long does it need to get Alice pregnant, when that fat Idiot is in Town, i drink with him until he falls over and later i and Alice have Sex and i use the Enhanced Fertility, but how often i have to do until she is Prenant?
Btw, i am now by the Wedding with my Wive Frida the Giantess, how shall i Alone defeat the damn shaman in the narrow Gap, where Frida´s Sister ask me to go and bring back the Totem.
I concentrate yea the Magic and Flash on the Shaman, but his Macig draws a lot of my HP, so whats the best Tactic you advise all?
TYSM for help me out
With Alice, it has taken me as many as five times, before she has gotten pregnant.
The fight against the Grumpkins, for the totem, I really don't remember well. It has been sometime since I have done it. You might want to level up a little more and come back to it. Or farm ingredients and make a bunch of HP potions.

Oh, and be nice to Alice's betrothed. After all he can't help that he is a fat, old, drunken idiot.;)

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
it has 50% chance, any pregnancy except for Victoria due to rent collection, needs 5 days to be visible
spma lightning strike

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
TYSM for help me out
Advance Every's Questline to get a familiar or use the Daugther as additional fire power... use potions to up all your stats and at the start to either concentrate your high firepower skills on one Target to down it before it can take actions or hope for the mass attack spells to deal enough damage... I'd recomment the first though

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Uhm, what i else forgot to say, i went from Mia´s Forest to the Village and CRASH to Desktop???
Or when i Teleporting to another Destination and in front of me is a Enemy Goblin, also CTD sometimes???
Any Ideas what went there wrong?
Tysm

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Uhm, what i else forgot to say, i went from Mia´s Forest to the Village and CRASH to Desktop???
Or when i Teleporting to another Destination and in front of me is a Enemy Goblin, also CTD sometimes???
Any Ideas what went there wrong?
Tysm
RPGM MV and it's lack of memory management... live with it and save often.
disabling lightning effects in the menu also helps

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Okay, thats why, Tank you so much for let me know.
Normaly i save after each Fight and before access another Region, dman this Time i seem to forgot :D
Tysm

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I've been looking into both the thread and the walkthrough and I can't find an answer to my questions. I can't win consistently in the bat breeder mini game. I've made it 3 or 4 times out of... I even don't know, but many. I've seen there is a switch in the dungeon but I can't find it either. I reckon I'm not the sharpest spike in the armour nor the most skilled, but man, I've been playing for a long time and I'm not total crap, but this is starting to get on my nerves (so to speak)! Any help??? :sick:

PS: I've tried the saveeditor but I'm afraid it's not possible to edit the affection levels... err, right? :unsure:
AffBatBreeder is Variable 52, you can use RPGSaveEdit or RPGM MV Cheat Menu made by a generous forum member, although that's a bit harder to install, but much more robust, and set it to 120 as that's the current achievable cap though regular gameplay.

Obelixeke

Apr 4, 2020
AffBatBreeder is Variable 52, you can use RPGSaveEdit or RPGM MV Cheat Menu made by a generous forum member, although that's a bit harder to install, but much more robust, and set it to 120 as that's the current achievable cap though regular gameplay.
That did the trick! THANK YOU! I had her at 60 after 2 out of 50 tries or so these last minutes... now she's 120 and I can play her whole story. Really, really thank you! :love:

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
wtf !!! Can you fix this ??
unfortunately man, in the compressed version and in the normal version it happens but for me it was said that it is because of my computer (my pc is middle aged) .... it would have to be a good notebook or computer to handle the game. Not to mention that they even comment that new updates are coming.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
sorry guys but how can i solve the quality time with magda quest ?
[/QUOTE]

Go to Caleah (swamp elf) and ask about trap making. Then ask her to be bait. U can also ask Gywnneth, liandra & erevi (prostitute, elven archer & dark elf) ask until he says mabey I need another distraction. Go to the taylor, ask to buy a disguise. Go to general store, ask for wig. It makes it obvious to get hair for wig.

Then go get rope & set up trap. Near Maghda's camp. SPOILER???

RUN LIKE A MOTHER****** WITH HIS PANTS DOWN! DON'T LET THE HORNY OGRE CATCH YOU!!! if you're quick have fun. If not Game Over...

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
It sucks damn, always when a important Battle like an end Enemy shows up, that dumb, silly Idiot of a Boy crys like a Baby : I am tired woooa i am tired, hey cant you give that Dumbass more Endurance, 6 Enemys and the Baby crys, in a Real War that Guy would go down in 5 Minutes.
Tysm

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It sucks damn, always when a important Battle like an end Enemy shows up, that dumb, silly Idiot of a Boy crys like a Baby : I am tired woooa i am tired, hey cant you give that Dumbass more Endurance, 6 Enemys and the Baby crys, in a Real War that Guy would go down in 5 Minutes.
Tysm
...that's why he is a peasant that refuseed to work on the fields and not the hero out to save the world... always keep a batch of energy Potions around... 1 normally lasts you through any dungeon. (it was worse when encounters were random instead of visibly moving enemies)

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes