AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Hey Guys, what can i do after Victoria gave birth to two Childs, now she is pissed at me says; You could be more around!
And how i get her again more Loveable?
Tysm

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hey Guys, what can i do after Victoria gave birth to two Childs, now she is pissed at me says; You could be more around!
Tysm
give her jewelery once a day and try to sleep in the same bed... that part however seems to be a hard part as she hardly ever sleeps

Reactions: AlecVentrue

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Tysm
Hay dude yeah I think she is bugged so she dosn't register that you sleep in the bed. What i do is buy a bunch of jewlery (enough to not worry but also not break the bank) then go up to her & just keep giving jewlery until she changes to "Ho Toy!" After that just remeber to give her jewlery often to keep her happy.

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Tysm, now her Mood is back to Wanna have Fun?
Now after Alice is in the Temple, do we actualy got a Chance to love her?
Tysm

Darkace

Sep 4, 2018
I ran into a glitch I think. just as shakala daughter was coming of age and wanting to go hunting. I was in the map with erevi daughter opening the waystones gates. The dialog pop-up for the MC to join or say he was busy happened. I said I was busy. From that point. I have been unable to find shakala daughter in any map. Thou her name is present in game due to makith character on check of pregnancy.

I am guessing that I will need to have the reset character comm codes.

Unless someone has a better idea.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I ran into a glitch I think. just as shakala daughter was coming of age and wanting to go hunting. I was in the map with erevi daughter opening the waystones gates. The dialog pop-up for the MC to join or say he was busy happened. I said I was busy. From that point. I have been unable to find shakala daughter in any map. Thou her name is present in game due to makith character on check of pregnancy.

I am guessing that I will need to have the reset character comm codes.

Unless someone has a better idea.

Just checking but have you tried talking to Shakala again? She might give the option?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So I was thinking (mostly because I have unhealthy amounts of time to myself & I like this game), I really enjoy the pets in this game & the fact they they "give birth" to potion ingredients to use.

I'd be interested to see what we get later (still 2 empty cages in the Dungeon ).
So far we have:
The Bat Breeder= Crystalised Eggs
&
The Spider Girm= Spider Eggs

I was thinking about possible pets for the future. I read he is thinking about a mermaid for the game mabey she can give Mer Egg? Bit mabey we get a Harpy for its eggs or like a plant girl for seed pods?

What do u guys think?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So I was thinking (mostly because I have unhealthy amounts of time to myself & I like this game), I really enjoy the pets in this game & the fact they they "give birth" to potion ingredients to use.

I'd be interested to see what we get later (still 2 empty cages in the Dungeon ).
So far we have:
The Bat Breeder= Crystalised Eggs
&
The Spider Girm= Spider Eggs

I was thinking about possible pets for the future. I read he is thinking about a mermaid for the game mabey she can give Mer Egg? Bit mabey we get a Harpy for its eggs or like a plant girl for seed pods?

What do u guys think?
pretty much impossible to say, the remaining included materials can't be gainined from animals or monsters without actually killing them, yet Tinkerer did not mention any intentions to improve or change the crafting sytem to include new materials

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
I got another Problem, i dont manage to get the Tomb Open, to let the three Vampire Beautys POOF, die, is it cause i tasted their Blood? I am now theirs?
Btw, what i would love to see in the Update, is the Home of Liandra, the Elf Kingdom or so, if that isnt too hard to do, but it would be awesome :D
TYSM All

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes