DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Bang Liandra's mum, kill her emotionally abusive father, win over the Council & walk amongst the elves...? Sounds good to me bro lol
Also would be fun to win over female Council members so they agree to let you stay (because they want that good human D) and the men begrudgingly lose the vote lol.

So many ways this can go.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Also would be fun to win over female Council members so they agree to let you stay (because they want that good human D) and the men begrudgingly lose the vote lol.

So many ways this can go.
...You have quiet a viviet imagination I'll give you that... but sorry I can't wrap my head around that... as it seems in utter opposition of how I imagine and learned Elven society to be... and Tinkerer so far pictured them as your sterotypical elves aswell, Liandra is an outcast because she doesn't fit into Elven society... what you describe would require several female high ranked Elves to be exactly like her... but than she wouldn't have been exiled, as those other women would have been to afraid of suffering the same fate

Last edited:

Obelixeke

Apr 4, 2020
I think raiding the Cave & Black Goblins at some point would be fun. Capture a female from both groups to add to you're would be a very nice addition.
Yeah, I forgot about black goblins! That would be sweet! I think I forgot about them because we've not met (yet) a Black Goblin King and his harem. Gobbo powa!!! XDXD

Reactions: DomWolf

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
I wanna know what happens, if ya kill Shakala, by first Confrontation, will then her dumb, old Father King revenge on you?
Hmm, i have to try next Time i play a New game :D

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
...You have quiet a viviet imagination I'll give you that... but sorry I can't wrap my around that... as it seems in utter opposition of how I imagine and learned Elven society to be... and Tinkerer so far pictured them as your sterotypical elves aswell, Liandra is an outcast because she doesn't fit into Elven society... what you describe would require several female high ranked Elves to be exactly like her... but than she wouldn't have been exiled, as those other women would have been to afraid of suffering the same fate

True. But at the same time what we know is still so VERY little because its through 1 person... could be that they are uppity & stuckup but even the most well respected of the upper class may have some "fun with the help". I beleive it's not too far out of the mindset.

Liandra mentions you're "bigger then most elven men, I love human c***" (or something along those lines) & she had orgies. If all male elves are less endowed then humans in this world then it stands within reason that they may want something more... satisfying.

Also it's a fantasy game about banging mythical babes & monsters. Its basically a human power dick lol

But I do see you're point.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Yeah, I forgot about black goblins! That would be sweet! I think I forgot about them because we've not met (yet) a Black Goblin King and his harem. Gobbo powa!!! XDXD
You met (and brutally slaugthered) a chieftain when you rescued Frida's Puppies

Well actualy you havnt met a chieftain of ether clan yet.

The Black Goblin was distinctly called "Black Goblin BOSS" he was strong enough to have followers but didn't have a first mate, so hes not a chief.

The Cave Goblins were being lead by a Shaman. From what I saw he too didn't have a first mate.

So in all we could still end up attacking the ACTUAL chiefs & taking there girls.

Reactions: Obelixeke

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I wanna know what happens, if ya kill Shakala, by first Confrontation, will then her dumb, old Father King revenge on you?
Hmm, i have to try next Time i play a New game :D

Sadly killing Shakala cuts off that acr (pun not inteded) the whole goblin king story just... dosn't happen. No goblin camp, no killing the king, no building you're goblin empire.

It just ends the with her death. Remeber she said goblin fathers don't care they just raid, f*** & dominate there realm.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I've been playing this game for quite a while now and just wanted to make sure: There's no way to hide the text box, right? It's not that bothersome but it would certainly be a lot nicer if we could see the whole picture/animation.

Reactions: AlecVentrue

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I've been playing this game for quite a while now and just wanted to make sure: There's no way to hide the text box, right? It's not that bothersome but it would certainly be a lot nicer if we could see the whole picture/animation.
You could just become a Patreon and DL the game res or even highres picture and animation sets for each character

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
You could just become a Patreon and DL the game res or even highres picture and animation sets for each character
I mean would it be so hard for Tinkerer to make it possible to hide the text with a press of a button? Most other games have that option so I was just wondering why he decided against that.

Obelixeke

Apr 4, 2020
You met (and brutally slaugthered) a chieftain when you rescued Frida's Puppies
True, I forgot! And I sometimes even go to that cave to get some goblin ears... So it is even worse than I remember! Two chieftains w/o a single concubine to kidnapp!!! We're losing the nice customs, and when a race forgets it's best traditions it's bound to disappear... XDXD

Obelixeke

Apr 4, 2020
Well actualy you havnt met a chieftain of ether clan yet.

The Black Goblin was distinctly called "Black Goblin BOSS" he was strong enough to have followers but didn't have a first mate, so hes not a chief.

The Cave Goblins were being lead by a Shaman. From what I saw he too didn't have a first mate.

So in all we could still end up attacking the ACTUAL chiefs & taking there girls.
Damn you're right! Those were just simple liutenants. Hope is back! (y) (y)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Damn you're right! Those were just simple liutenants. Hope is back! (y) (y)
but for neither Clans there aren't any survivors left that could count as such, since you very thoroughly killed anything walking around.
The Chief is the strongest of the Clan... so it doesn't matter wether or not he has any females or is a Fighter or Shaman (magic users seem to have a natural advantage in a savage culture most of the time).
Maybe they had been renegade clans that got exiled for being to weak or simply cause they didn't want to submit to another leader... still you wiped the Clans in the Area... and wether or not others will come down into your domain is not clear... there doesn't seem to be any benefit of adding more Clans under your banner (after murdering their fighters and breeding their females), it's not like adding black Goblins will make your Clan stronger other than gaining numbers

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
but for neither Clans there aren't any survivors left that could count as such, since you very thoroughly killed anything walking around.
The Chief is the strongest of the Clan... so it doesn't matter wether or not he has any females or is a Fighter or Shaman (magic users seem to have a natural advantage in a savage culture most of the time).
Maybe they had been renegade clans that got exiled for being to weak or simply cause they didn't want to submit to another leader... still you wiped the Clans in the Area... and wether or not others will come down into your domain is not clear... there doesn't seem to be any benefit of adding more Clans under your banner (after murdering their fighters and breeding their females), it's not like adding black Goblins will make your Clan stronger other than gaining numbers

You say that but there are still black goblins in the mountainpass & I personally didn't bother slaughtering EVERY Cave goblin lol. I feel like there more, sub-species then full on single clans.

There is more unexplored map hidden in the north-east so mabey more black goblins with a chief to kill & lady to grab.

Also they could add ANOTHER Cave with a Cave cave goblin chief & lady so hope is not lost lol.

MeIsHigh

Jun 11, 2020
I got stuck when I had to make a spare key for the innkeeper's daughter. When I'm in the cellar and use the pull command the box doesn't move, only my character.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So far the parts I'm enjoying the most & really want to see more of is:
-The Nergal V.S Qetesh arc (As the main story I know its gonna be good but I like the pets & acolytes)
-I enjoy the goblin harem & can't wait to get more goblin girls to build my harem.
-Liandra is hot & I kinda want to see more of Elven culture in this setting.
-The giants interest me (things will get messy with the sisters I think)
-& last but not least, I am interested in seeing what happens with the dragon ;)

I'm not really a fan of Maghda but that's just my sexual taste... no shame to folks into her tho, you folks do you :)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I got stuck when I had to make a spare key for the innkeeper's daughter. When I'm in the cellar and use the pull command the box doesn't move, only my character.
Sounds like a bug mate... that might be a problem. Mabey try an earlier save?

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes