Obelixeke

Apr 4, 2020
but for neither Clans there aren't any survivors left that could count as such, since you very thoroughly killed anything walking around.
The Chief is the strongest of the Clan... so it doesn't matter wether or not he has any females or is a Fighter or Shaman (magic users seem to have a natural advantage in a savage culture most of the time).
Maybe they had been renegade clans that got exiled for being to weak or simply cause they didn't want to submit to another leader... still you wiped the Clans in the Area... and wether or not others will come down into your domain is not clear... there doesn't seem to be any benefit of adding more Clans under your banner (after murdering their fighters and breeding their females), it's not like adding black Goblins will make your Clan stronger other than gaining numbers
Oh c'mon, don't break an old's man heart... Goblins pop like mushrooms and I don't really care about gaining numbers, what I dream of is a goblin harem with all the different races and with many daughters, granddaughters, etc... XDXD
Hey, blame it on Tink, I never liked female goblins until now. I'm just a victim here XDXD

tinkerer is using a goblin as his mascot, so ofc we need more goblin girls. but think he want to work bit more on the story itself before more new girls to the game. But we just patient wait and pray that he will add more
Nergal and Qetesh hear you mate!!! We'll let Tink work on the story, of course... but also remind him quietly and constantly of the League of Goblin Lovers. For we are many! :devilish:

You say that but there are still black goblins in the mountainpass & I personally didn't bother slaughtering EVERY Cave goblin lol. I feel like there more, sub-species then full on single clans.

There is more unexplored map hidden in the north-east so mabey more black goblins with a chief to kill & lady to grab.

Also they could add ANOTHER Cave with a Cave cave goblin chief & lady so hope is not lost lol.
Bravo! (y) Well said!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
There doesn't seem to be any benefit of adding more Clans under your banner (after murdering their fighters and breeding their females), it's not like adding black Goblins will make your Clan stronger other than gaining numbers
The black goblins are said to bigger smarter & stronger then there kin so they would be great warriors to bulk you're Horde. And the cave goblins have the Scouts, Reavers & Warriors that could help flesh out the goblin ranks.

Now I promise that is the last thing I have to say about the goblins lol

• Haha
Reactions: Obelixeke

Obelixeke

Apr 4, 2020
So far the parts I'm enjoying the most & really want to see more of is:
-The Nergal V.S Qetesh arc (As the main story I know its gonna be good but I like the pets & acolytes)
I agree. This thing about good creatures (acolytes) vs. evil creatures (pets) is very cool.
If I'm not mistaken, there are three empty rooms out of a total of five in Qetesh Temple. Two of them belong to Alice and Caleah, so I suppose the rest are destined for more acolytes. Dunno about Alice thou, maybe after she gives birth stays at the temple, but I've not seen any craddles around...
In Nergal's temple there are two empty cells al the Man Cave XDXDXD So we'll see what kind of surprises Tink has in store.

DomWolf said:
-I enjoy the goblin harem & can't wait to get more goblin girls to build my harem.
You already know my opinion: the more goblin breeders the merrier.

DomWolf said:
I'm not really a fan of Maghda but that's just my sexual taste... no shame to folks into her tho, you folks do you :)
Didn't like her much at the beginning, but man, da sweet big lady has really some charms ;)

I also cannot wait to see more of Rosy, the real beauty of the game IMHO. And I know I'll have to wait a bit because vampires come first, which is not a bad thing anyways.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I agree. This thing about good creatures (acolytes) vs. evil creatures (pets) is very cool.
If I'm not mistaken, there are three empty rooms out of a total of five in Qetesh Temple. Two of them belong to Alice and Caleah, so I suppose the rest are destined for more acolytes. Dunno about Alice thou, maybe after she gives birth stays at the temple, but I've not seen any craddles around...
In Nergal's temple there are two empty cells al the Man Cave XDXDXD So we'll see what kind of surprises Tink has in store.

I really want Ziva to give birth to an Angel daughter (like a "good" counterpart for the succubus). Also Angels are really hot, if Tink is worried about going as far as an angel, could be a Nephilim (there half-angels in myth).

Also I have a feeling the next acolyte might be the new "Witch Hunter" girl. She seems to be kinda like a pious, religious vampire slayer type. Getting preggo might make her join ;)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
After election i can't see victoriya, where is she............
Ok so have you entered the mayor house & spoken with her? She will mention she wont have sex until you buy you're kid a bed... has she done that scene yet because you might need to buy the bed for the kid.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The black goblins are said to bigger smarter & stronger then there kin so they would be great warriors to bulk you're Horde. And the cave goblins have the Scouts, Reavers & Warriors that could help flesh out the goblin ranks.

yeah... yet the game makes no difference between Shakalah's, Serquila's or your daughters offsprings...
I mean Sequila's should be weaker but maybe faster than Shakalah's children, and your daughters are closer to Black Goblins as their skinn is lighter and they are bigger and stronger than the avarage Goblin duo to their high percentage of human DNA... yet we only have the universal Goblin in our army.
This is why I said there is no advantage of adding more subspecies to the Harem... aside of haveing more female's in the hideout.

I really want Ziva to give birth to an Angel daughter (like a "good" counterpart for the succubus). Also Angels are really hot, if Tink is worried about going as far as an angel, could be a Nephilim (there half-angels in myth).

Also I have a feeling the next acolyte might be the new "Witch Hunter" girl. She seems to be kinda like a pious, religious vampire slayer type. Getting preggo might make her join ;)
Maybe make that a Valkyrie (Monster girl Type closer to Angels than Harpies)
Yeah, tried that, didn't work. I also tried skipping a day, that didn't work too.
How high is your str? did you try useing a potion to raise it?
that Box is supposedly heavy afterall

Last edited:
Reactions: sfergerg39585

Gurus

Feb 18, 2018
After election i can't see victoriya, where is she............
Ok so have you entered the mayor house & spoken with her? She will mention she wont have sex until you buy you're kid a bed... has she done that scene yet because you might need to buy the bed for the kid.

After election i enter Mayor house , But victoriya not there

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
yeah... yet the game makes no difference between Shakalah's, Serquila's or your daughters offsprings...
I mean Sequila's should be weaker but maybe faster than Shakalah's children, and your daughters are closer to Black Goblins as their skinn is lighter and they are bigger and stronger than the avarage Goblin duo to their high percentage of human DNA... yet we only have the universal Goblin in our army.
This is why I said there is no advantage of adding more subspecies to the Harem... aside of haveing more female's in the hideout.
I mean it is in its early phase mabey Tink might add in the other types within you're ranks? You know when he adds in the proper raid & defence system he talked about.

And about the Ziva Angel daughter I talked about mabey like a girl cupid, that would fit more with Qetesh being a sex & fertility goddess. Valkyries are war "angels" from norse myth.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I mean it is in its early phase mabey Tink might add in the other types within you're ranks? You know when he adds in the proper raid & defence system he talked about.

And about the Ziva Angel daughter I talked about mabey like a girl cupid, that would fit more with Qetesh being a sex & fertility goddess. Valkyries are war "angels" from norse myth.
Yeah but with Erevy building an army of were creatures and maybe Goblins soon, Quetesh only has a few Peasants/Guards and a Giant you and a group of Orcs easily beat into a bloody pulp of flesh...
Without any supernatural Support on the fighter site her Temple wouldn't last... also it would be funny as your Succubus daugther is more about makeing love than war, while your Valkyrie Daugther is eager for battle and maybe getting horny from tasteing the blood of her enemies. (both contradicting the nature of their Gods)
Eventually I hope we can use the Highpriestess and their children to merge the "old Gods" again and become a Power to recon with.

Also with the resources the goblin Raid system consumes makeing it even more complex seems like a VERY bad idea

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Nergal and Qetesh hear you mate!!! We'll let Tink work on the story, of course... but also remind him quietly and constantly of the League of Goblin Lovers. For we are many! :devilish:
i do that on a regular base, just join the discord and have fun whit the others if you got time ;)
so i can say, see more people want goblins

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Yeah but with Erevy building an army of were creatures and maybe Goblins soon, Quetesh only has a few Peasants/Guards and a Giant you and a group of Orcs easily beat into a bloody pulp of flesh...
Without any supernatural Support on the fighter site her Temple wouldn't last... also it would be funny as your Succubus daugther is more about makeing love than war, while your Valkyrie Daugther is eager for battle and maybe getting horny from tasteing the blood of her enemies. (both contradicting the nature of their Gods)
Eventually I hope we can use the Highpriestess and their children to merge the "old Gods" again and become a Power to recon with.

Also with the resources the goblin Raid system consumes makeing it even more complex seems like a VERY bad idea
I see what you you mean but with the Succubus she is gonna give birth the the "Champion of Nergal" who will lead his forces. Mabey this (hyperthetical) AngelDaughter will birth the "Champion of Qetesh". Mabey they will be united by there shared love of you lol.

I agree that the Temple needs more army folk. I think the new Vampire Hunter will probs join if she gets pregnant & mabey bring her fellow hunters with her? I could probably see the armies building off good v.s evil counterparts of each other...

QETESH NERGAL
-Ziva, High Priestess -Erevi, Sorceress
-Gabriel & the guards +Champion
-Grug, the giant -Bolon, the ogre
+Witch Hunters -Venomia & giant spiders
+AngelDaughter -SuccubusDaughter
-Acolytes (+3) -Pets (+2)
+Celestials +Demons

Mabey the goblins will join Erevi, mabey they'll stay independent who knows.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So I was looking at the map & I was thinking about what Tink MIGHT be planning based on what we know. Also I threw in a little speculation.

North-East: Black Goblins in the mountains & many some dwarves? We know they exist because there are some in the bandit ranks. Mabey an Elven Outpost near Liandra because I feel like there will be a story/relationship shift there soon...

South-East: Mabey we're see Cave Goblins & more stuff about giants in the hills. Directly south is were I assume were find the old family fame (I've heard talk about the MC's sis & mum?). And in the corner I could imagin like the border of an arid badlands where the orcs live mabey?

South-West: I could imagin the swamps leading into the edge of like a jungle area? Throw in some plumed serpent worshiping lizardmen & fantasy dinos for fun perhaps...

North-West: Apart from feeling this will be where the vamps are I could imagin the coast of an inland sea just in that corner in prep for the rumoured mermaid.

.........I have way to much time until my work reopens lol.

MeIsHigh

Jun 11, 2020
How high is your str? did you try useing a potion to raise it?
that Box is supposedly heavy afterall
What do you mean by strength? If attack, then it's 19. And I didn't know there were potions to enhance your strength. Could you tell me where to find them? By the way, I highly doubt that my stats are too low to pull that box since my level is 44. Although I did use a mod to help me get it that high. And I appreciate all the help to solve this problem.

Snide_Krul

Mar 31, 2020
What do you mean by strength? If attack, then it's 19. And I didn't know there were potions to enhance your strength. Could you tell me where to find them? By the way, I highly doubt that my stats are too low to pull that box since my level is 44. Although I did use a mod to help me get it that high. And I appreciate all the help to solve this problem.
there are potions that you can make, by the alchemy tables, or the pot in the goblin village, but I think you are glitched now, because there are also other stuff that you need to pull and push too, so better reset from the beginning again, and don’t cheat again, use the ingame cheat, it give items and enough money to get a head start on the goblins, you just need to find a rock and flower on the left side of the village to activate the cheat, so it will spawn in chests that you need to find, for them to give the items.

Last edited:

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Another thing I would like to see is Shakala's daughter also giving birth to another female goblin... that would be a fantastic generational gangbang! :love:
that would be cute indeed
But alas, no female cave goblin to speak of! That would have been great for the League of Greenskin Lovers...
keep in kind that during the goblin update Tinkerer worked on 3 characters, that was his max at the time.
The Cave Goblins were being lead by a Shaman. From what I saw he too didn't have a first mate.
True, I forgot! And I sometimes even go to that cave to get some goblin ears... So it is even worse than I remember! Two chieftains w/o a single concubine to kidnapp!!! We're losing the nice customs, and when a race forgets it's best traditions it's bound to disappear... XDXD
according to in-game lore, a chieftain must have a wife or the gonlins won't follow him
The Chief is the strongest of the Clan... so it doesn't matter wether or not he has any females or is a Fighter or Shaman (magic users seem to have a natural advantage in a savage culture most of the time).
the mine has a second layer, maybe the true boss is there, with his females.

keep in mind that after the for,er goblin king was slain, the stronghold facilities were occupied by only MC's children, maybe later they will learn how to smith weapons and there will be some variety in the regiments.
when MC was trying to access the temple, the daughter said there's something evil ahead. what if it's as Evangelion-01 said and Zivah's daughter would be a warlike champion of Quetesh?
I doubt it, I was talking with Tinkerer (he gave me a moment of his time) and apparently the huntress is a follower of a different deity.
maybe when the system is expanded, the different clans under the peasan'ts control will be reflected in the warparty, with even some promotion system in place.
let's not forget Vixenatrix, the dragons gem is at the temple, so if things would go sour, she would fight to defend it.
the render shown in the main menu gives me high hopes for that ending

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes