robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
I got stuck when I had to make a spare key for the innkeeper's daughter. When I'm in the cellar and use the pull command the box doesn't move, only my character.
May be a dumb question, but is there anyone else in your party right now? The pull command doesn't work if there's a character with you. I tried keeping the Blacksmith's dog with me to see how buff I could get him (not worth it, BTW, requires more EXP/level and stats don't improve much) and couldn't advance on the quest you're stuck on because I couldn't pull.

Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well the MC has a way with the ladies. I could see him seducing & later swaying Vixenatrix to forgive & forget the whole "stolen tear" thing. She mabey even willing to aide soley to keep the tear safe as the MC promised.

Now before I continue I want to make it clear I'm not arguing or trying to be an ass... I'm genuinely enjoying this discussion lol (I've been told I come across like a dick on forums...)

Tbh unless Tink has said so in his Discord or Patreon (which I admit I am apart of neither) we know VERY little of his Elves. Yes they come from there own lands far from Weirdwood, yes they "own" all the wells & are ruled by a High Elven Council, & yes Liandra was a wild child but she was often known for getting into orgies so she isnt the first or last loos Elf (her parents just seem to be uptight & protective). We have heard no mention of there actual culture, religion, gods or beliefs at all. Everything you have said seems like speculation based on OTHER works & how elves are depicted in them. Erevi is a dark Elf who is devoutly loyal to Nergal & Caleah is a Swamp elf who seems to have her own spiritual beliefs (only joining Qetesh out of desperation & need).

Elves are an open book until our great Lord Tinkerer deems us worthy of more.
Tinkerer shares some lore of the Elves with us by talking to Liandra and learning abit of her previous live aswell as their society.
I could have sworn that she also mentioned that Elves worship other deitis than humans in one of those lore discussions.
That aside it fits the sterotypical image of Elves that Tinkerer so far only encouraged on us.

In regards to the Elves and Vixenatrix... tehre is a better chance for those 2 factions to build an alliance than Vixenatrix and humans.
Here is a new idea... The Player does not pay any attention to the situation around him and helps to militarize both Quetesh and Nergal further... the other factions notice that... Goblins and Orcs get more agressive and attack the Elves, Dragons and Giants in the Area... the Factions call for a summit in order to discuss that situation.
Dureing that summit one of the wild Species (or maybe an alliance of Goblins and Orcs and or Trolls) attack an Elven Outpost close to the neutral negotiation Grounds... the outpost is as previously mentioned understaffed and they are close to being overrun, their Scouts try to call for Help from any Faction possible nearby... maybe one goes to Vixenatrix or the humans of Weirdwood... the Players encounter him and supports the fortress. He manages to get in and has to sit out a siege. He learns about the troubles in the area and realise his own infolvments... aswell as the upcoming consequences.
At some point he is brought to the summit in order to share his knowledge about the reawakening of the 2 believed fallen Gods.
Elves, Giants, Dwarfs, Dragons, (Halflings?) have to decide how to react to that revelation... War would mean utter destruction for maybe all factions... so maybe it's time to make a Plan to neutralize the thread of war between the enemy factions.
Considering the Peasant's unique position in this conflict he'd likely be the cornerstone of any strategy.
The best case would be to make the highpriests and their "Generals" betray their Gods and seek a peacefull coexsitance or atleast negotiation

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
The best case would be to make the highpriests and their "Generals" betray their Gods and seek a peacefull coexsitance or atleast negotiation
Betrayal is mostly impossible, it seems their loyaltis are too deep, Zivah remained a priestess despite a 20 years curse.... more probable would be using the waystones to go to other plains of existance and forcing Nergal and Qetesh to make up and maybe make them both pregnant.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Betrayal is mostly impossible, it seems their loyaltis are too deep, Zivah remained a priestess despite a 20 years curse.... more probable would be using the waystones to go to other plains of existance and forcing Nergal and Qetesh to make up and maybe make them both pregnant.
My idea is actually that by creating more offsprings by your offsprings you create a vessel strong enough to carry both Gods... than make their armies face off... once both gods apear on the battlefield to gload at the looser the Peasant orders both forces to lay down their Weapons forcing the Vessels of the Gods to confront themselfes... either haveing a showdown in an isolated area that devasts the area for centuries or make them realise that they no longer carry the command they once had and further conflict will be the end to both their worship... Gods that are not Worshiped are forgotten and loose their Power in most stories.
Erevy has no real supporters other than the Ogre, and Zivah only has Grug the Giant... all other forces are bound into an alliance by the Player.
The Succubus daughter brainwashed her mother in order to make her Dad happy (makeing her wish for more children with the Peasant), so if we manage something equal with Zivahs Daughter that's a realistic scenario

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Tinkerer shares some lore of the Elves with us by talking to Liandra and learning abit of her previous live aswell as their society.
I could have sworn that she also mentioned that Elves worship other deitis than humans in one of those lore discussions.
That aside it fits the sterotypical image of Elves that Tinkerer so far only encouraged on us.

In regards to the Elves and Vixenatrix... tehre is a better chance for those 2 factions to build an alliance than Vixenatrix and humans.
Here is a new idea... The Player does not pay any attention to the situation around him and helps to militarize both Quetesh and Nergal further... the other factions notice that... Goblins and Orcs get more agressive and attack the Elves, Dragons and Giants in the Area... the Factions call for a summit in order to discuss that situation.
Dureing that summit one of the wild Species (or maybe an alliance of Goblins and Orcs and or Trolls) attack an Elven Outpost close to the neutral negotiation Grounds... the outpost is as previously mentioned understaffed and they are close to being overrun, their Scouts try to call for Help from any Faction possible nearby... maybe one goes to Vixenatrix or the humans of Weirdwood... the Players encounter him and supports the fortress. He manages to get in and has to sit out a siege. He learns about the troubles in the area and realise his own infolvments... aswell as the upcoming consequences.
At some point he is brought to the summit in order to share his knowledge about the reawakening of the 2 believed fallen Gods.
Elves, Giants, Dwarfs, Dragons, (Halflings?) have to decide how to react to that revelation... War would mean utter destruction for maybe all factions... so maybe it's time to make a Plan to neutralize the thread of war between the enemy factions.
Considering the Peasant's unique position in this conflict he'd likely be the cornerstone of any strategy.
I don't know that sounds a bit too EPIC FANTASY for the small scale, enclosed story this seems to revolve around... I can believe in the forces getting ready for war but I feel like the peasant will find some some dimwitted & luck based act that will diffuse the situation lol. Hopfully Liandra & the elves play a role in a future update (soonish?)

I would love to bang Qetesh BUT Nergul is a dude... a male god. I kinda want to defeat him in some manner impressing Qetesh & solidifying the MC's place as someone both sides can admire mabey.

• Haha

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I would love to bang Qetesh BUT Nergul is a dude... a male god. I kinda want to defeat him in some manner impressing Qetesh & solidifying the MC's place as someone both sides can admire mabey.
Ok another rather common fantasy scenario... the Peasant turns out to be a perfect vessel for Nergal after being imbued by strong magic (likely made possible by the other factions shemming)... so Nergal descends into his body and the alliance set off their trap allowing the Peasant to take over Nergals Powers and sealing him in the Peasant... Zivah on the other hand becomes the Vessel of Quetesh (or one of her daugthers) and the MC makes up with her bringing an end to the conflict with an act of love
*shudder* I would hate such a hollywood B-class love movie ending though

• Haha

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
My idea is actually that by creating more offsprings by your offsprings you create a vessel strong enough to carry both Gods... than make their armies face off... once both gods apear on the battlefield to gload at the looser the Peasant orders both forces to lay down their Weapons forcing the Vessels of the Gods to confront themselfes... either haveing a showdown in an isolated area that devasts the area for centuries or make them realise that they no longer carry the command they once had and further conflict will be the end to both their worship... Gods that are not Worshiped are forgotten and loose their Power in most stories.
Let's be honest folks Qetesh is all about sex & pleasure... Nergal is the problem. He started dating a fertility goddess who rules over a sex cult & got pissed when he found her in the arms of another man (a mortal no less). Nergal then decided F*** it! I'm gonna send my followers & goblins to attack the Temples of my ex, kill innocent folks en mass & when he lost he threw a tantrum, cursing all remaining priestesses into hags. Qetesh tried to make a loophole to help but she dosn't seem like a bad guy... perhaps she'd be happy to just move on from all this.

Nergal is the problem we gotta deal with.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Let's be honest folks Qetesh is all about sex & pleasure... Nergal is the problem. He started dating a fertility goddess who rules over a sex cult & got pissed when he found her in the arms of another man (a mortal no less). Nergal then decided F*** it! I'm gonna send my followers & goblins to attack the Temples of my ex, kill innocent folks en mass & when he lost he threw a tantrum, cursing all remaining priestesses into hags. Qetesh tried to make a loophole to help but she dosn't seem like a bad guy... perhaps she'd be happy to just move on from all this.

Nergal is the problem we gotta deal with.
Yet she didn't try to make amments to Nergal in order to appease him and end this without a mortal conflict on earth... she instructed her priestesses to stand tall against Nergal and his forces, forcing her believers into a bloody conflict that nearly wiped them out entirely.
This is a Rose War between a slutty goddess and her posessive husband... both sides are in the wrong and the mortals are the ones that suffer from it and pay the price

Reactions: sfergerg39585

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
quoting Tinkerer, Nergal is a god of chaos... may not necessarly be a dude
True... but everyone reverse to Nergal as a Him/He. I just wanna bang a goddess & defeat a demonic god lol.

Ok another rather common fantasy scenario... the Peasant turns out to be a perfect vessel for Nergal after being imbued by strong magic (likely made possible by the other factions shemming)... so Nergal descends into his body and the alliance set off their trap allowing the Peasant to take over Nergals Powers and sealing him in the Peasant... Zivah on the other hand becomes the Vessel of Quetesh (or one of her daugthers) and the MC makes up with her bringing an end to the conflict with an act of love
*shudder* I would hate such a hollywood B-class love movie ending though
Such a B-class ending would be disappointing... but I think that when it comes to the ending we should keep our expectations lowe & just let Lord Tinkerer come up with it. I'm sure he has plans for the future.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Yet she didn't try to make amments to Nergal in order to appease him and end this without a mortal conflict on earth... she instructed her priestesses to stand tall against Nergal and his forces, forcing her believers into a bloody conflict that nearly wiped them out entirely.
This is a Rose War between a slutty goddess and her posessive husband... both sides are in the wrong and the mortals are the ones that suffer from it and pay the price
I completly agree but if he is as possessive & abusive as we think there may have been no appeasing him. She might have tried to explain but deities are infamous for there ego... add the fact hes Lord of the Underworld & master of demons he seems like the defacto evil god for this world.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
you do know Nergal is a futa?
[/QUOTE]

...No... I did not know that... did Tink confirm that? I have heard there will be a futa but I didn't know it was Nergal...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Raptus Puellae said:
you do know Nergal is a futa?
...No... I did not know that... did Tink confirm that? I have heard there will be a futa but I didn't know it was Nergal...
That was meant as a joke... I think it's Erevy that says that Nergal had been the Spouse of Quetesh and being a male... that aside his entire behaviour while being inside that statue is indicating he is a male

Reactions: sfergerg39585

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
That was meant as a joke... I think it's Erevy that says that Nergal had been the Spouse of Quetesh and being a male... that aside his entire behaviour while being inside that statue is indicating he is a male
Not gonna lie I am so glad to hear that's a joke lol (nothing against futa content, futa on girl is hot in my opinion) but the thought if NERGAL being futa is kinda terrifying lol, I'd rather be in prison with bubba then deal with that lol :|)

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
So lets consider this... her mother was slain by humans whom than stole the last tear she shed in order to protect her daugther.
That aside she stated she was indifferent to the humans struggle and only reclaimed what she considered to be her heritage when given a chance... she made a deal with the peasant... not an alliance, and even if the MC is betraying and following both gods... I think his main interest further down the line is to prevent any actual combat situation, as weirdwood and himself would certainly perish in that struggle

Elves are very protective and secluded... in general they worship nature itself or a deity related to it.
some Elves worship the moon others the sun or the world tree.
But the lore we get from any source clearly states that they don't worship the gods of humans... and are proud of that fact.
So I don't think Quetesh has many followers among elves (maybe a few rebels like Liandra, but she didn't rebel against the gods).
In a polytheistic world there likely is such a goddess of for example nature and hunt, which is majorly worshiped by elves.
A deity that told her kind to isolate themselfes from humans in order to avoid getting sucked into the devasting battle of Nergal and Quetesh
I didn't mention anything about worship. I said influence specifically. Also we have no clue what the elves in this game are like, sure you can lean on traditional Nordic archetypes and their derivatives in other works of fantasy, but every author is free to interpret them how they will. We've already seen that Erevi's daughter is capable of exerting some degree of influence over people, therefore perhaps some follower/offspring of Qetesh could be able to exert some form of influence--maybe not quite in the same way, but something.

Also if you want to draw on stereotypical elven archetypes, then they are likely very hierarchical, therefore if you can influence the upper echelons that could reverberate across the elves as a whole. It's all just speculation anyway but that's more of the direction I was thinking than what you laid out.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Not gonna lie I am so glad to hear that's a joke lol (nothing against futa content, futa on girl is hot in my opinion) but the thought if NERGAL being futa is kinda terrifying lol, I'd rather be in prison with bubba then deal with that lol :|)
1594583548047.png

Reactions: yoyomistro

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
Yes, for those of you that think that the Nergal thing was a joke, it isn't, it could be optional though we still don't know.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes