Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I was thinking of nymphs(dryad) cause lots of forest around and now that ziva old house is empty she could easily move in since that area is basically abandoned.
to little of vegetation (trees) in that area... I'd rather expect something like a shroom girl to move in, Mias home- or the Goblin Forest offer the right amount... maybe the little clearing north of the farmer after you killed the Goblin or she moves in with Liandra since Elves are natures friends (would also double as a reason why you encounter her... since her race is extremly shy and afraid of humans)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I was thinking of nymphs(dryad) cause lots of forest around and now that ziva old house is empty she could easily move in since that area is basically abandoned.
to little of vegetation (trees) in that area... I'd rather expect something like a shroom girl to move in, Mias home- or the Goblin Forest offer the right amount... maybe the little clearing north of the farmer after you killed the Goblin or she moves in with Liandra since Elves are natures friends (would also double as a reason why you encounter her... since her race is extremly shy and afraid of humans)

A dryad would be hot. If non appear in those places then theres plenty of unmaped area to the north-west.

A mushroom girl could be hot (like a Matango) bang the spores out of her lol.

Reactions: sfergerg39585

Phoenix0807

Jun 2, 2020
Here is your theory destruction about nergal sexual indentity. Clearly he is a male.
He's definitively a male remenber Zivah speaking about the story between Nergal and Qetesh: Nergal was in love with one of priestess of Qetesh but the priestess of this order offer her body like a duty and Nergal was very angry and put some spells on priestess and it was the begin of war between Qetesh and Nergal.

Reactions: sfergerg39585

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
sorry, I ment that you should join PQ's discord ad wrote the idea so Tinkerer can write it.

Her name s Oksana

It's cool dude. I sadly dont have a discord, but if u do feel free to take the idea there if u wish, take the credit lol :) I apologise if I seemed a bit defensive there I had just had an argument before checking & it wasn't until I reread it later I realised that was genuanly a suggestion not a dig. I am sorry.

And thanks, nice to put a name to the person lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I can't buy toys from marcus(carpenter) i have done every quest can someone help me
Are you talking to Marcus or are u interacting with the sex frames? The 3 large frames on the left. Just click on one & pay 200g. If that's not working then I dont mate. Might be a bug.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
He's definitively a male remenber Zivah speaking about the story between Nergal and Qetesh: Nergal was in love with one of priestess of Qetesh but the priestess of this order offer her body like a duty and Nergal was very angry and put some spells on priestess and it was the begin of war between Qetesh and Nergal.

Pretty sure the story was that Nergal & Qetesh were dating. She cheated on him with a mortal man so he got pissed off lol.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
It's cool dude. I sadly dont have a discord, but if u do feel free to take the idea there if u wish, take the credit lol :) I apologise if I seemed a bit defensive there I had just had an argument before checking & it wasn't until I reread it later I realised that was genuanly a suggestion not a dig. I am sorry.

And thanks, nice to put a name to the person lol.
I think I already used my limit on how many ideas I could suggest him.... if thinks go as planned, we should be able to have the chance to kill a former enemy for a second time

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
How to start festival lights quest......
Complete "Restore The Temple", talk to Caleah & complete "Journey to the Swamp", while in the Swamp grab the box of lights. When u return the Mc will ask himself about making her happy.

How to I sex with frida....
Complete Rescue the Puppies & Fix the lock (use the Blacksmoth forge then give to her), ask about her being lonely & ask to pleasure her. Go to Ziva (post-Chalice quest) & ask about a potion to get bigger D. Make Phallus G & ask to have sex if she is high enough affection she will agree. (Ask about anyone in her life if she says "I have my eye on someone" you're in).

How to I enter the giant camp
Get Frida pregnant & complete Waystones Part-2. She will go into labour & ask you to get her sister, who lives in the camp.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I think I already used my limit on how many ideas I could suggest him.... if thinks go as planned, we should be able to have the chance to kill a former enemy for a second time
Interesting... I'm trying to rack my head but the only people I can think of that is important is Roderick... but I understand if u can't confirm or deny that lol. Cant wait to see who & how lol.

If you want you could take a pic of what i said & send it. He may consider it or not lol.

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Btw you say that Pic, how i can make a Screenshot of Frida as Example?
I tryed it with PRINT Button and pasted it into my GIMP, but is there another Way?
Tysm

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Interesting... I'm trying to rack my head but the only people I can think of that is important is Roderick... but I understand if u can't confirm or deny that lol. Cant wait to see who & how lol.

If you want you could take a pic of what i said & send it. He may consider it or not lol.
considering the nateure of all I'd put my money on Grug the giant

Reactions: AlecVentrue

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
considering the nateure of all I'd put my money on Grug the giant
Didn't think of that... from what I've read thi Tink seems to have a soft spot for Grug & he might have more assistance to give later to the Qetesh side... (battle wise not sex lol).

I get it alot of you seem to REALLY hate him but tbh if that's the case then surely Tink could just give the option to not share, like with Shakala.

See storywise my head started thinking about like Riderick as a revenant/zombie thrall or something like that but yeah it's possible he ment Grug. Kinda feel bad about all the hate he gets lol :|)

Reactions: AlecVentrue

hiwarren1

Mar 9, 2020
*Possible Bug*
I have Erevi's daughter with me, but she won't allow access to the Lost Valley Temple area, so I cannot activate the final Waystone...

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes