Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I dont remeber her saying he ever hurt her, just that he got dumber with age & Frida couldn't be bothered with him anymore. I mean before they broke up Grug had pre ordered the huge white outfit to be tailor made for her. Also she did mention her sister tried to seduce Grug which also pissed her off.
Point his... he had completly forgotten about the order when it was finally done.
I remember that she was either worried about or hurt by him... she certainly was to afraid to keep him near children and her wolfs
I can't tell the age of the guards, but I think atleast one of them is younger, as they would be the first to make an impression on any visitors.
Even if you don't want to interact with others you want to prevent them from attacking your encampment as a result.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Point his... he had completly forgotten about the order when it was finally done.
I remember that she was either worried about or hurt by him... she certainly was to afraid to keep him near children and her wolfs
I can't tell the age of the guards, but I think atleast one of them is younger, as they would be the first to make an impression on any visitors.
Even if you don't want to interact with others you want to prevent them from attacking your encampment as a result.

I geuss.... I dunno I just assumed she was sick of him doing stupid things & forgetting crap all the time. Also walking in hon him with her sister was most likely the final straw.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I geuss.... I dunno I just assumed she was sick of him doing stupid things & forgetting crap all the time. Also walking in hon him with her sister was most likely the final straw.
From the description I think that was the reason for her and Grug to leave the Giants encampment and living in the house they build... the break up because of Grugs nature came a few years later... I mean that's part of the reason she wanted to reconnect to her sister when she was about to give birth

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hay guys what is you're favorite species in the game? Who's got the best ladies & who do u want to see get females to bang?

Say what race has you're favorite babes & say what race you want to see he fleshed out with a female ;)

Races/species with Women
-Humans
-Elves
-Halflings
-Giants
-Goblins
-Ogres
-Vampires
-Demons
-Bat Creatures
-Spiders
-Dragons

Races/species that dont have females (yet?)
-Dwarves
-Orcs
-Trolls
-Zombies
-Ghouls
-Grumpkins
-Wraiths/Ghosts
-Werewolves
-Kroggoths

I prefer humans, giants & goblins.
I wouldn't mind an orc or werewolf babe.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
From the description I think that was the reason for her and Grug to leave the Giants encampment and living in the house they build... the break up because of Grugs nature came a few years later... I mean that's part of the reason she wanted to reconnect to her sister when she was about to give birth
Mabeybut she seemed to be on ok terms with her sis still even before. Even if u dont knock her up before hand, during Waystones part-2 u cant enter her house & theres a note saying "gone to see my sister".

This happens whether or not shes pregnant at the time so she obviously hasn't cut ties with the clan... even if its just because of her sister.

Reactions: sfergerg39585

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
plus if i remeber wasnt he with frida? wonder if that will ever come up again or is that the reason he got zivah and we got frida tink might be an evil genius
dont remeber her saying he ever hurt her, just that he got dumber with age & Frida couldn't be bothered with him anymore. I mean before they broke up Grug had pre ordered the huge white outfit to be tailor made for her. Also she did mention her sister tried to seduce Grug which also pissed her off.
I believe it was said that Grug cheated, and he simply didn't come to pick up the outfit, because Frida didn't want to see him. the giant's chieftain doesn't seem that dumb to justify aging stupidity, so perhaps Frida was just throwing shade...
-Dwarves
-Orcs
if you were on discord, you would know something sbout dwarven lass.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
if you were on discord, you would know something sbout dwarven lass.
That list was of races that dont currently have females IN game. If theres a dwarven lass planed then awesome (just hope she dosn't have a beard lol :) )

I read alot on Tink's Patreon & here so I know about a few rumoured girls.

I've heard rumours about a possible Orc, a Cow-Girl &/or Huldra, MC's Sister, MC's Mother, Mermaid, Ghost, Fox Girl, Magdha's OgreDaughter & apparently a DragonDaughter as well. First I've heard of a dwarf tho. Was wondering when they would be more then just bandits lol

Last edited:
Reactions: sfergerg39585

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
That list was of races that dont currently have females IN game. If theres a dwarven lass planed then awesome (just hope she dosn't have a beard lol :) )

I read alot on Tink's Patreon & here so I know about a few rumoured girls.

I've heard rumours about a possible Orc, a Cow-Girl &/or Huldra, MC's Sister, MC's Mother, Mermaid, Ghost, Fox Girl, Magdha's OgreDaughter & apparently a DragonDaughter as well. First I've heard of a dwarf tho. Was wondering when they would be more then just bandits lol
Tinkerer mentioned a dwarf when he was discussing the weapon enhancing system...

Doktorx

Jan 4, 2019
i love this game. ive been playing it since the earliest versions. I just wish tinkerer would improve the image quality. years later its still very hit or miss if its crisp images or grainy images. it bother me because this could very well be a top seller on steam (if its released there) but i think the lack of consistent images would hurt the sales.
Actually I was pretty impressed by the quality Of the movies in the last update
Both the bat-breeder and the Spider-womans animations are very nice
And more important is the fact that it show clear improvement in the skill Of Tinkere as they are Way better graphics than you see in the early parts Of the game

Reactions: Raptus Puellae

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Actually I was pretty impressed by the quality Of the movies in the last update
Both the bat-breeder and the Spider-womans animations are very nice
And more important is the fact that it show clear improvement in the skill Of Tinkere as they are Way better graphics than you see in the early parts Of the game
practice makes perfect, and he wont be done for some times if we believe his discord.
and guess when it could say the game is done, than mabye redo some older stuff
due if he does it now the game is getting standstill. And doing new things can give him more experiance

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
How to I increase Frida affection.....
have the puppies recover and a new lock for her house, the vegetable basket, the sexy clothes you give her ... if you offer your sexual services to her (first option in the chat window) choose woof woof and don't come inside the first time ...

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
How to I increase Frida affection.....
Complete "Save The Puppies" & "Fix The Lock". Give her veggies once a day. Offer you're services & pleasure her. Once u have Phallus G potion ask to have sex. Woof like a dog & dont cum inside unless told too. Buy her the white outfit. Dont keep in her bed unless she is in a relationship with u. When u ask for a puppy for Mia do say I wanna help a friend & say Frida is all the girl u need.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
practice makes perfect, and he wont be done for some times if we believe his discord.
and guess when it could say the game is done, than mabye redo some older stuff
due if he does it now the game is getting standstill. And doing new things can give him more experiance
thats what im hoping. some of the early images are just really poor. not bad design, but clearly rendered on a gpu that could not handle processing a more clear image. for a long after the first year they have been ok, and now they are starting to get good. dev is both more experienced and he must have updated his pc. i REALLY hope that once all of the story stuff and gameplay is done, he spends another few months going back and updating all of the bad cgs to his higher quality level

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes