AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
and now try to guess the only 3 that can;t get pregnant? (hint: they prowl at night)

Vixenatrix is not fond of humans because she has seen them slay her mother, so she probably didn't reserch human form for transformation... hopefully her offspring will be more kin to human anatomy.
The Three Bloodsuckers on the Cemetary, they cant get Pregnant in this Update, in the next Update maybe.

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Is there more for the vampire trio than just the foursome? I want to kill them just to be done with it, but I also don't want to miss content if there's more to do with them

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Is there more for the vampire trio than just the foursome? I want to kill them just to be done with it, but I also don't want to miss content if there's more to do with them
They will have more content in this next coming update. Patience lol

Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019
If I remember correctly, Tinkerer implemented a way to reset it, if you chose to kill them. A spectre of some sort appears in the bottom left of graveyard and if you click on it, you can reset the quest.

Reactions: passenger2054
D

Deleted member 618663

That and giant phallus potion when on date night with Erevi.

GadorDev

Jul 20, 2017
my animation in the game don't working. i put in 0,1,2,3 menu in animation and the animation continued in 1 second. Somebody can help me .

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
my animation in the game don't working. i put in 0,1,2,3 menu in animation and the animation continued in 1 second. Somebody can help me .
Install Lain's mod, then replace this file in the data folder, I made a workaround for the issue until Tinkerer figures out an elegant way to fix it. You might have to spam the OK button to get out of animations, but it makes them work.

Reactions: GadorDev

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Install Lain's mod, then replace this file in the data folder, I made a workaround for the issue until Tinkerer figures out an elegant way to fix it. You might have to spam the OK button to get out of animations, but it makes them work.

sure... adding a mod and an external file will help fo'sure... especially when the next update is supposed to come at the end of the month. I play PQ on an old laptop, and it runs smoothly. but maybe that's because I play an unmodified version
Capture the Pygmy goblin & Shakala should also give birth to a girl.
that's still not enough

Reactions: teo86
Oct 8, 2017
and now try to guess the only 3 that can;t get pregnant? (hint: they prowl at night)

Vixenatrix is not fond of humans because she has seen them slay her mother, so she probably didn't reserch human form for transformation... hopefully her offspring will be more kin to human anatomy.
Wait, Caleah and Ziva can get pregnant? I've been using enhanced fertility and they just wont get pregnant. Will they announce it or is this for the newer version?

edit: I checked the variables of my save file and it shows a non-zero value... I'm guessing it means that they're pregnant but they still haven't announced nor does the game has any code behind them yet.

1594982298883.png

Last edited:
Reactions: sfergerg39585

sfergerg39585

Apr 20, 2019
Hello PQ fans,you knew that you can have only 23 children (from 23 pq wives ) at least in 2.01 update until now?I had completely forget alice tavern girl from my numbers.

Last edited:

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
and it shows a non-zero value... I'm guessing it means that they're pregnant but they still haven't announced nor does the game has any code behind them yet?
the number is the number of days a girl is pregnant.
Hello PQ fans,you knew that you can have only 23 children (from 20 pq wives ) at least in 2.01 update until now?
you can have 5 kids with Erevi , 5 with Victoria, 6 with Mia, 6 with Frida, 1 daughter with Shakala (boys don't count) and an indefinite number with spidergirl

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes