sfergerg39585

Apr 20, 2019
the number is the number of days a girl is pregnant.

you can have 5 kids with Erevi , 5 with Victoria, 6 with Mia, 6 with Frida, 1 daughter with Shakala (boys don't count) and an indefinite number with spidergirl
Yeah thats my calculations ,too. Btw you forget about the indefinite eggs of bat breeder.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Yeah thats my calculations ,too. Btw you forget about the indefinite eggs of bat breeder.
Actualy only an Alpha Male Bat Breeder can fertilise the eggs. That's why they always crystalise there not fertile, all her eggs are dead which is why we can make them into potions without problem.

The spider eggs given to you by Venomia are part of the deal you made with her so just ignore that fact lol. (Baby spider killer)

But yeah no children with BB.

GilBabylon

Nov 24, 2019
does anyone know what is the probability of shakala giving birth to a girl is, does she directly tells us that she has given birth to a girl, why sometime my game crashes in middle of playthrough, and why animation sometime work and sometime not(bty which sence have animations?)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I'm curious... the succubus didn't take part in the negotiations... and it's seed she's not getting..
Venomia the spider girl made a deal with Erevil. She will deal with the rats & be prepared to aide Erevi with her brood of spiders in exchange for being allowed to live in the dungeo & use u sexually. You then add that if you're gonna help make all those spiders that she can let you take some, which is why she sets some aside for you after giving birth.

You're Succubus Daughter has nothing to do with the deal??

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
does anyone know what is the probability of shakala giving birth to a girl is, does she directly tells us that she has given birth to a girl, why sometime my game crashes in middle of playthrough, and why animation sometime work and sometime not(bty which sence have animations?)
Ok in answer to Shakala's daughter, yes she will announce she has a daughter, the chance gets higher everytime (I'm on record in each play through to get daughter 3rd pregnancy without fail). Requirment for the daughter is 1) You MUST have the Descenser Patch & 2) You must complete "A Rebellious Tribe".

I've been told that crashedcan be lessened by turning off the Lighting Effects in the Menu. Dosn't look as good but apparently helps.

Animations I can remember off-the top of my head:
-Gwynneth (Sex In House) The Election
-Alice (Sex In Changing Room) during "The Suitor"
-Beth (Sex In Stable) post-"A Date With Beth"
-Victoria (Sex Red Lingurae) post-"The Election"
-Liandra *Sex Standing) complete "Trouble At Well"
-Erevi'sDaughter (Bed Sex) during & after Waystones Part-2
-GoblinDaughter (Cowgirl sex) during&post "Be A Good Father"
-BatBreeder (Couch Sex) post-"Man Cave"
-Venomia (ALL sex scenes)

Hope this helps.

Reactions: allinon

sfergerg39585

Apr 20, 2019
Actualy only an Alpha Male Bat Breeder can fertilise the eggs. That's why they always crystalise there not fertile, all her eggs are dead which is why we can make them into potions without problem.

The spider eggs given to you by Venomia are part of the deal you made with her so just ignore that fact lol. (Baby spider killer)

But yeah no children with BB.
maybe we can become alpha male with summon spell????

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
maybe we can become alpha male with summon spell????
Well currently tahts not an option but possibly Tink might add that if asked too. But I thinks she & the spider girl just exist as resource farms. F***, wait & harvest.

If you think about it the Pets & the Goblins are both resource farms just one group give eggs for potions & the other goblin fodder for an army.

Reactions: sfergerg39585

GilBabylon

Nov 24, 2019
Ok in answer to Shakala's daughter, yes she will announce she has a daughter, the chance gets higher everytime (I'm on record in each play through to get daughter 3rd pregnancy without fail). Requirment for the daughter is 1) You MUST have the Descenser Patch & 2) You must complete "A Rebellious Tribe".

I've been told that crashedcan be lessened by turning off the Lighting Effects in the Menu. Dosn't look as good but apparently helps.

Hope this helps.
You can have sex with Erevi'sDAughter? I have completed waystones part-2 but this option didn't even showed up? Help me

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
does anyone know what is the probability of shakala giving birth to a girl is,
30% it goes up by 10% with each pregnancy
next update will have animation for Erevi's daughter and Rosy
i think my cemetery quest stuck when mayor die. how can i finish it ?
wait for next update.
You can have sex with Erevi'sDAughter? I have completed waystones part-2 but this option didn't even showed up? Help me
so i guess you also missed the 3somes (MC+succubus+Victoria) (MC+succubus+Erevi) look at the opening post

Reactions: Phoenix0807

GilBabylon

Nov 24, 2019
30% it goes up by 10% with each pregnancy

next update will have animation for Erevi's daughter and Rosy

wait for next update.

so i guess you also missed the 3somes (MC+succubus+Victoria) (MC+succubus+Erevi) look at the opening post
Succubus? What's the name of her? And where can I find the opening post? Btw I didn't had the decencor patch when playing. Does it effect the gameplay?

Does anyone know what contents are locked without decencor patch?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Succubus? What's the name of her? And where can I find the opening post? Btw I didn't had the decencor patch when playing. Does it effect the gameplay?

Does anyone know what contents are locked without decencor patch?
Erevi'sDaughter IS a succubus....

Without Decencer patch you cannot have sex with Erevi'sDaughter, you cannot have ED & Victoria threesome or play with her in the dungeon.

You cannot have sex with GiblinDaughter (she wont even be born). You also cant have Shakala & GD threesome.

GilBabylon

Nov 24, 2019
Erevi'sDaughter IS a succubus....

Without Decencer patch you cannot have sex with Erevi'sDaughter, you cannot have ED & Victoria threesome or play with her in the dungeon.

You cannot have sex with GiblinDaughter (she wont even be born). You also cant have Shakala & GD threesome.
I just installed the Decencer patch , will I have to play the game again to get all that content?
And when is the next update ?

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes