DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So was replaying the game from beginning (mostly because I was bored) & you know what might be fun as another pet for the dungeon? A female "Kroggoth".

The Kroggoth was that monsterous yeti-satyr creature that lived in that cave atop the Mountain Peek. The one Shakala sends you to kill & get its pelt for the wedding. Mabey we can capture one for the Dungeon later? Plenty of mountainous areas that could be home to this species. Dunno what potion resource they will produce tho... Kroggoth eggs mabey??? Perhaps for a frost based spell? I dunno just an idea (anyone who likes this idea & has Discord feel free to share with Tink :) )

If Tink dosn't have ideas for pets I got a few that u guys might like:
-Harpy = Harpy Eggs (a male harpy in myth is called an Alan...)
-Mermaid = Mer Eggs
-Alraune (plant lady) = Seed Pods
-"Kroggoth" = Kroggoth Eggs??? Or mabey something else I dunno.

Reactions: sfergerg39585

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
So was replaying the game from beginning (mostly because I was bored) & you know what might be fun as another pet for the dungeon? A female "Kroggoth".

The Kroggoth was that monsterous yeti-satyr creature that lived in that cave atop the Mountain Peek. The one Shakala sends you to kill & get its pelt for the wedding. Mabey we can capture one for the Dungeon later? Plenty of mountainous areas that could be home to this species. Dunno what potion resource they will produce tho... Kroggoth eggs mabey??? Perhaps for a frost based spell? I dunno just an idea (anyone who likes this idea & has Discord feel free to share with Tink :) )

-Mermaid = Mer Eggs
that is why you need discord, so you can tell people about your ideas

Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

-Mermaid = Mer Eggs
Tinkerer has already been considering Harpies and Mermaids... not as Dungeon pets though as I understand it...
So far we only have one Dungeon pet and a cave dweller... the Cavedweller found a pretty good home in there and is offering her help as she can... the dungeon pet has no deepre human sanity and can't offer more help than satisfying base instincts... the eggs are a side effect of that
maybe a potion that gives resistance to frost?
But there is no one useing Ice skills as of yet? and none of the introduced or announced beings/characters would.
So what's the use of that?

All "captureable" Werecreatures had a passiv Bonus as they delivered a valuable resource Players would require consistently, yet naturally being rather rare as limited numbers can only be farmed once a week.... only such resource left would be the common egg, as you can only have one per day... maybe the Harpy would provide that

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
ice giants?
depends on the nature... I think only the sentinent Yotums are able to use ice magic... and they only defend their own homes violently... Yetis for example are not smart enough to use magic, same as that Kroggoth.
But Yotums had been considered benelovent or atleast neutral unless attacked

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Tinkerer has already been considering Harpies and Mermaids... not as Dungeon pets though as I understand it...
So far we only have one Dungeon pet and a cave dweller... the Cavedweller found a pretty good home in there and is offering her help as she can... the dungeon pet has no deepre human sanity and can't offer more help than satisfying base instincts... the eggs are a side effect of that

But there is no one useing Ice skills as of yet? and none of the introduced or announced beings/characters would.
So what's the use of that?

All "captureable" Werecreatures had a passiv Bonus as they delivered a valuable resource Players would require consistently, yet naturally being rather rare as limited numbers can only be farmed once a week.... only such resource left would be the common egg, as you can only have one per day... maybe the Harpy would provide that
ice giants?
depends on the nature... I think only the sentinent Yotums are able to use ice magic... and they only defend their own homes violently... Yetis for example are not smart enough to use magic, same as that Kroggoth.
But Yotums had been considered benelovent or atleast neutral unless attacked
Well unless Tink specifies or reveals that Yotems (I think u mean Jötun, not trying to be a dick just really into Norse myth so I know how to spell it) or Yetis exist I dont think we should speculate what there like because they might not be in his world at all. For all we know Kroggoth is a yeti but until Tink says so he is just a "kroggoth" lol.

The "cavedweller" as you call Venomia is still classed as a "pet" shes just higher inteligence then the bat breeder which seems at least Semi-Inteligent in her ability to understand & bond with the MC. But at the end of the day there both just egg farms.

And true there is no one using ice skills or any need yet/or at all but that might change later. I mean when he added wraiths he added the ability to enchant you're weapon to fight them. The vampire Update will be adding blood potions (or something like that) so it was just me spitballing something for example.

I was aware of the mermaid but not of the harpy idea that Tink had. But both creatures seem more like egg layers to me then baby makers. Even if there not put in the Dungeon mabey they could lay eggs that can be used for other things or they just birth more of there own kind like goblins. Would like to see how Tink works those into the game.

(Just a pet peeve of mine I hope the mermaid dosn't just step out the water & grow legs because that was a later, more modern thing added into the myth & I think it's a bit of a coup out tbh.)

Last edited:

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
epends on the nature... I think only the sentinent Yotums are able to use ice magic... and they only defend their own homes violently..
Well unless Tink specifies or reveals that Yotems (I think u mean Jötun, not trying to be a dick just really into Norse myth so I know how to spell it) or Yetis exist I dont think we should speculate what there like because they might not be in his world at all. For all we know Kroggoth is a yeti but until Tink says so he is just a "kroggoth" lol.
the jotuns had an episodic run-in with Thor dressed as a bride, when they demanded Freya, that adventure of Thor's looks like something the peasant would dare to do if there was a nice pussy he'd be awarded with

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
the jotuns had an episodic run-in with Thor dressed as a bride, when they demanded Freya, that adventure of Thor's looks like something the peasant would dare to do if there was a nice pussy he'd be awarded with
The Jötun Thrym stole Thor's hammer & demanded the goddess, Sif's hand in marrage. To get the hammer back Loki confinces Thor to dress as Sif because Thrym had bad eyesight...

One of my favorite legends lol

Reactions: Evangelion-01

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hay folks I play this on another site (not gonna name any). There are parts I know r not in this version (like tracking the time of day for example). On the walkthrough there are som quests there ate not appearing in my quest log.
-Rent A House
-Peeking on Victoria
-Sacred Water

Are these quests missing? Are they in the official release version? If someone can confirm or not that would be great. Thanks :)

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
Even if you have the walkthrough, I think it would be nice in addition to all these new updates, stories and etc. coming around, change the quest to show all the missions that must be done: Main Missions and Secondary Missions and once completed they will for the part of completed missions.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
whenever i go to Maghda to retrieve the supplies she killed me no matter what I chose what do I do
Have you got the Phallus Gigantus potion? You need that potion. If you have it then say I can pleasure you, drink it & u f*** her. It's the only way to survive.

There is a glowing chest just before there camp. Potion should be in there.

Reactions: sfergerg39585

Akshay2538

Feb 7, 2019
Have you got the Phallus Gigantus potion? You need that potion. If you have it then say I can pleasure you, drink it & u f*** her. It's the only way to survive.

There is a glowing chest just before there camp. Potion should be in there.
got it thanks anyway

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Dev didnt make the last Mac version, it was someone who did it for him.
first he did it himself but something changed and he coudnt do it himself anymore
Latest MAC OS is said to no longer support x86 programms and that's exactly what RPGM MV is sadly

Hay folks I play this on another site (not gonna name any). There are parts I know r not in this version (like tracking the time of day for example). On the walkthrough there are som quests there ate not appearing in my quest log.
-Rent A House
-Peeking on Victoria
-Sacred Water

Are these quests missing? Are they in the official release version? If someone can confirm or not that would be great. Thanks :)
They are part of the game but as far as I recall not bound to Quests... so more like additional content you can unlock by exploring the world rather than follow a step by step questlog or walkthrough

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
They are part of the game but as far as I recall not bound to Quests... so more like additional content you can unlock by exploring the world rather than follow a step by step questlog or walkthrough
[/QUOTE]

Ok man I just wanted to know if they are supposed to be in the quest log or not, thanks. I feel like they should be added just because they have such important roles in setting up the Liandra questline & Victoria questline. But that thanks.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Ok man I just wanted to know if they are supposed to be in the quest log or not, thanks. I feel like they should be added just because they have such important roles in setting up the Liandra questline & Victoria questline. But that thanks.
[/QUOTE]
if they were added, Tinkerer would have to add "buy weapons", "gather wood/mushrooms" because those are needed to progress, but those quests don't have a clear quest giver nor clearance condition

Reactions: Evangelion-01
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes