AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
The Game Developer should fix that, when you kill Shakala, so that her Village not appears nor that you forced to marry her, thats a bit crazy, how can someone i killed, be still alive LoL :D
Thx

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
The Game Developer should fix that, when you kill Shakala, so that her Village not appears nor that you forced to marry her, thats a bit crazy, how can someone i killed, be still alive LoL :D
Thx
I feel that's a glitch or oversight. Anyone a patron or got Discord? Mabey let him know if he dosnt already...

Reactions: AlecVentrue

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
How much content is there(hours)? main story is completed?
If you want to play the minimum amount required, it's 8 hours for the current content... my save is 95 % and the timer shows 60+ hours
I feel that's a glitch or oversight. Anyone a patron or got Discord? Mabey let him know if he dosnt already...
a discord mod informed him

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
he answerd whit : I let her pop up again in case people regretted their decision. In the beginning she was just planned as a small chance encounter, but then her story got much bigger, so the consequences of killing her are rather severe.

And in the future more thing will be added, so would be a pain to re-do your save because of start decision
same for the undo for the up coming Vampires

Reactions: AlecVentrue

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Meanwhile i love that Game so much, cant wait to get Update and see how its going on.
Btw, Hey Guys, are there other Games like that or Farmers Dream, please no Manga ones, i love Real looking Women and not Puppys or drawn Paper Women.
Tysm

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Well, my little roadtrip/vacation is behind me and it's great to be back in my "office" again. Working from a small laptop isn't ideal, but I'm pleasantly surprised with the amount of scripting I got done. So things are looking good!
Since I got home I've been creating the last new mapsections for the first part of the update. The largest one is also easily my most complex map to date, and I'm quite happy how it turned out. I thought it worth to spend some extra effort on, because you may end up spending some time on it in the future (hint):).I also completed Rosy's animation (congratulations to her for winning the last poll).
As I mentioned last time, I am dividing the Vampire update into two parts. It just gets very complicated to keep track of all the changes if I do it in one big chunk. The previous two updates became so complicated I at times feared I'd never be able to complete them, and this time I would like to avoid that.
The first part will contain:
- 2 new scenes
- a new character
- 2-4 quests (depending on if I split them up in the journal)
- 4 new map/building sections
- New enemies
- Animations for Rosy and Erevi's daughter
- some quality of life improvements for existing things in the game
- bugfixes
It also lays the groundwork for the new mechanics that will become available in part 2.
Part 2 will have a greater amount of scenes (6) and add new abilities for the main character plus some new weapons.
Although I've been working a bit on both parts (mainly just renders for part two), part one is nearly complete. The plan is to release part one on Saturday 25th of July (I hope I got the date correct this time:)).
Until then, I hope you all have a great time!
Tinkerer​

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Well, my little roadtrip/vacation is behind me and it's great to be back in my "office" again. Working from a small laptop isn't ideal, but I'm pleasantly surprised with the amount of scripting I got done. So things are looking good!
Since I got home I've been creating the last new mapsections for the first part of the update. The largest one is also easily my most complex map to date, and I'm quite happy how it turned out. I thought it worth to spend some extra effort on, because you may end up spending some time on it in the future (hint):).I also completed Rosy's animation (congratulations to her for winning the last poll).
As I mentioned last time, I am dividing the Vampire update into two parts. It just gets very complicated to keep track of all the changes if I do it in one big chunk. The previous two updates became so complicated I at times feared I'd never be able to complete them, and this time I would like to avoid that.
The first part will contain:
- 2 new scenes
- a new character
- 2-4 quests (depending on if I split them up in the journal)
- 4 new map/building sections
- New enemies
- Animations for Rosy and Erevi's daughter
- some quality of life improvements for existing things in the game
- bugfixes
It also lays the groundwork for the new mechanics that will become available in part 2.
Part 2 will have a greater amount of scenes (6) and add new abilities for the main character plus some new weapons.
Although I've been working a bit on both parts (mainly just renders for part two), part one is nearly complete. The plan is to release part one on Saturday 25th of July (I hope I got the date correct this time:)).
Until then, I hope you all have a great time!
Tinkerer​
Who's the lady in the pic?? Is she new or is that one of the vampire sisters? I mean looks kinda like Zsofia but I cant really tell with that hairstyle... anyone know?

If not it's cool. Were find out.

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
Who's the lady in the pic?? Is she new or is that one of the vampire sisters? I mean looks kinda like Zsofia but I cant really tell with that hairstyle... anyone know?

Maybe her former boss who sealed them after the sisters cheated on her. [Most female vampires in the tales are lesbian]

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020

Maybe her former boss who sealed them after the sisters cheated on her. [Most female vampires in the tales are lesbian]
that's definitely Zsofia but with her hair tied up.. after all it looks like the vampires are free from their confinement and got new clothes

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The 3 girls weren't sealed for cheating... it was because they were "greedy and dumb"... the boss and his/her 3 followers had been sealed after the 3 had feasted upon a priestess or Alcolythe of Quetesh... the Master/Mistress punished them for this by sealing them in the graveyard

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
The 3 girls weren't sealed for cheating... it was because they were "greedy and dumb"... the boss and his/her 3 followers had been sealed after the 3 had feasted upon a priestess or Alcolythe of Quetesh... the Master/Mistress punished them for this by sealing them in the graveyard
I am certain the master wanted to turn the priestess/acolyte and when she was killed, punished the vampires. it was 300 years ago

Reactions: sfergerg39585

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I am certain the master wanted to turn the priestess/acolyte and when she was killed, punished the vampires. it was 300 years ago
Last time I checked the girls tried to play it down saying that their master was unreasonable to hold a grudge against them for killing a priestess of Quetesh and bringing the anger of the head prietess upon them... which as we know resulted in all 4 being sealed in that tomb for 300 years... until the Player broke that seal.
So the master was still pissed about his/her 300 years imprisonment caused by those 3 sluts... just because they couldn't hold back and killed a freaking priestess...
Also it seems the master was worried that those 3 would repeat their errors and cause him/her to be sealed again... and that's a correct assumption as the first thing they do is pry and feed upon the mortals and showing no understanding or remorse for their previous actions.
After 300 years that Vampire Lord is pretty much powerless... all of his assests must have been looted by adventurers or Paladins, his resting place destroyed and what little followers, Ghouls or Thralls he had are likely destroyed... so it'll take time and effort to build power again and create something like a safe retreat.
Which is probably also the reason why we didn't hear of him/her since than

Last edited:
Reactions: sfergerg39585

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Last time I checked the girls tried to play it down saying that their master was unreasonable to hold a grudge against them for killing a priestess of Quetesh and bringing the anger of the head prietess upon them... which as we know resulted in all 4 being sealed in that tomb for 300 years... until the Player broke that seal.
So the master was still pissed about his/her 300 years imprisonment caused by those 3 sluts... just because they couldn't hold back and killed a freaking priestess...
Also it seems the master was worried that those 3 would repeat their errors and cause him/her to be sealed again... and that's a correct assumption as the first thing they do is pry and feed upon the mortals and showing no understanding or remorse for their previous actions.
After 300 years that Vampire Lord is pretty much powerless... all of his assests must have been looted by adventurers or Paladins, his resting place destroyed and what little followers, Ghouls or Thralls he had are likely destroyed... so it'll take time and effort to build power again and create something like a safe retreat.
Which is probably also the reason why we didn't hear of him/her since than

Well I belief the master is a guy because there is no ambiguous wording they always refer to him as "Him/He/The Cranky Old Bastard" so I beleive the Master is male. Also from what Reanna said, it was Zsofia who attacked the priestesses & acolytes 300 years ago & they wouldn't be in this mess if not for her impulsiveness.

Also the evil laugh you hear during the scene where you break the seal is defonetly a man's. If Zsofia didn't attack then the vampires wouldn't have been imprisoned. The Master seems like hes being a prick who has punished all 3 for what only 1 did.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes