AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Wasn´t it 1st of August, i read that back somewhere??
One more Question, sorry, but maybe one of you did this to MIA?
What if i deny its my Child in her Belly, will i than never ever see her again?
Thx

Last edited:

Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019
Thx
I remember doing that. Mia begins to cry and the grandmother makes some remark, I think, then she leads Mia away. I do not remember seeing her again afterwards. But I have had to restart the game since then and have not tried it again.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Thx
I remember doing that. Mia begins to cry and the grandmother makes some remark, I think, then she leads Mia away. I do not remember seeing her again afterwards. But I have had to restart the game since then and have not tried it again.
That completely seals her questline no going back unless you reload

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
i gave the vampires there thievies the first night at the crypt door and now they wont feed on me nor do the thievies show up again or do i actually have to start a hole new game to fix this
Try a female batbreeder, that does the trick normaly

oakfaofkaof

Apr 2, 2020
Hi

I played the game with the decensored patch and reading the last pages i think i missed some scenes but i dont know how. The scenes with erevis daughter and the orc daughter have animations? And how do you unlock the threesome with victoria and erevis daughter?

Thank you and sorry for the bad english :cry:

Scythiu

May 20, 2020
guys at start of the game how you save ...after ESC i missing save load function... i can find only end day autosave function

am i missing something ?

EDIT: nwm my bad i found it there is scroll ... hmm

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hi

I played the game with the decensored patch and reading the last pages i think i missed some scenes but i dont know how. The scenes with erevis daughter and the orc daughter have animations? And how do you unlock the threesome with victoria and erevis daughter?

Thank you and sorry for the bad english :cry:
GoblinDaughter has 1 animation for cowgirl sex. Erevi's Daughter is gonna get an animation in the coming update.

The threesome is easy to miss but also easy to get.
So before you start Waystones Part-2, Victoria must be pregnant (the 1st time before unwelcome guest). Give you're daughter the max amount of gold when she wants to by a new outfit so she gets the Phallus G. Potion.

If u dont have aex with Victoria, then during this quest she has a chance to arrive at you're house in the evening for sex. Give her a couple nights then keep checking in the evening by going in & out the house until she is in you're room.

If you have missed it then do the Spirit Potion quest & activate the light in youre bedroom, you should be able to watch the scene anyway.

• Red Heart
Reactions: oakfaofkaof

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Ayhsel please don't rip the upcoming update to shreds just because vampires act different
Well the modern definition of "vampire" was only was only popularised in 18-century western Europe & the stereotype was solidified by Bram Stroker's Dracula. But vampiric creatures have existed in folklore across the globe for centuries. You have the Jiang-shi (hopping vampires) of Japan, the strigoi of Romania, the fetus eating Aswang of Phillipino myth & the lillim of Mesopetamia... so technically no vampires are the same or follow the same rules. Depending on the writer vampires can behave, look & feed differently :)

We should let the vampires unlive in peace lol.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Well the modern definition of "vampire" was only was only popularised in 18-century western Europe & the stereotype was solidified by Bram Stroker's Dracula. But vampiric creatures have existed in folklore across the globe for centuries. You have the Jiang-shi (hopping vampires) of Japan, the strigoi of Romania, the fetus eating Aswang of Phillipino myth & the lillim of Mesopetamia... so technically no vampires are the same or follow the same rules. Depending on the writer vampires can behave, look & feed differently :)

We should let the vampires unlive in peace lol.
I made that post to trick a vampire enthusiast to play PQ, and Tinkerer himself is a VtM player

Reactions: L30 and DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I made that post to trick a vampire enthusiast to play PQ, and Tinkerer himself is a VtM player
Ah ok lol. Sorry I was trying to help defend vampire diversity...

It is a pet peeve when people try to gate what is & isn't a vampire (no matter how much I hate sparkling.... :/)

Also is VtM, Vampire the Masquerade? If so always wanted to try that but never had the chance lol.

Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Ayhsel please don't rip the upcoming update to shreds just because vampires act different
You don't invite a wolf into your house and expect nothing to happen. I had no idea of this game, so you brought disaster when you summoned me :ROFLMAO:

Hahah seriously though, I stay away from RPGM. I hate the engine. But, only for curiosity, what is your opinion on this game?

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
You don't invite a wolf into your house and expect nothing to happen. I had no idea of this game, so you brought disaster when you summoned me :ROFLMAO:

Hahah seriously though, I stay away from RPGM. I hate the engine. But, only for curiosity, what is your opinion on this game?
it;s the Sharon among RPGM

• Love
Reactions: Ayhsel

Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019
where can you catch the spider breeder?
Walkthrough NYD201

Quest: Lucille’s Legacy

Activation requirements: Must have completed the “Waystones” quests Location: The Tower of Dread

Erevi will task you to find the lair of a long dead witch called Lucille and bring back any stuff of interest. You will find her lair in the innermost part of the spider cave, just south of the village. The entrance is warded, so bring a crystallized egg. Defeat the spiders (tip: consume a cure poison potion before entering the cave). In a small cavern you’ll find a chest with Lucilles journal. This is all you need to complete this quest, but I highly recommend bringing that pink egg found on the alter, along too.

Return to the tower, chase the spider to the dungeon and then report to Erevi.

• Red Heart
Reactions: StanleyFlower
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes