Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hay guys what is you're favorite species in the game? Who's got the best ladies & who do u want to see get females to bang?

Say what race has you're favorite babes & say what race you want to see he fleshed out with a female ;)

Races/species with Women
-Humans
-Elves
-Halflings
-Giants
-Goblins
-Ogres
-Vampires
-Demons
-Bat Creatures
-Spiders
-Dragons

Races/species that dont have females (yet?)
-Dwarves
-Orcs
-Trolls
-Zombies
-Ghouls
-Grumpkins
-Wraiths/Ghosts
-Werewolves
-Kroggoths

I prefer humans, giants & goblins.
I wouldn't mind an orc or werewolf babe.
This is one of the games where you can't differenciate by race... the characters aside from the males each are very well written and fleshed out and given enough personality to make preferences hard... for example I normaly am no great fan of humans in fantasy lore stories... BUT I LOVE Victoria here.
That aside I would love to see Tinkerer include a holstaurus girl

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
I started a New Game wanted to see, what happens, when i kill Shakala, huh, after i cut her Ears, i was in her Village and she was pregnant and asked me to mary her? I thought that wouldnt happen.
Oh and btw, the Game must have a Bug, cause the old Granny told me FIND MIA, but i walked around the Forest each Corner each Side up, down ,left, right, NO MIA THERE, so what?
Tysm

LariatQ

Apr 30, 2017
Are you just randomly going into a cave? Did you not listen to what erevi(dark elf) said? She said something about that person likes to live with spiders.....so where's spider???

I finished the "Lucille's Legacy" part of the quest, in the Spider Cave south of the Village of Weirdwood.
The "Niger Arcana" part of the quest is in the Bat Breeder Cave south of the Tower of Dread.
The "sealed door" won't open for me either, and I have the "key disc" from Erevi.
Yes, after clicking on the grey square or rectangle next to the door, I was able to use the disc to open the door.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I finished the "Lucille's Legacy" part of the quest, in the Spider Cave south of the Village of Weirdwood.
The "Niger Arcana" part of the quest is in the Bat Breeder Cave south of the Tower of Dread.
The "sealed door" won't open for me either, and I have the "key disc" from Erevi.
have you interacted with the grey square next to the door?
So who are the girls that can get pregnant?
....for the what now? 150th time?
ALL OF THEM... yet not all have vissual content of that state

Reactions: sfergerg39585

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
I started a New Game wanted to see, what happens, when i kill Shakala, huh, after i cut her Ears, i was in her Village and she was pregnant and asked me to mary her? I thought that wouldnt happen.
Oh and btw, the Game must have a Bug, cause the old Granny told me FIND MIA, but i walked around the Forest each Corner each Side up, down ,left, right, NO MIA THERE, so what?
Tysm
Pick up the wood around the map.

Reactions: AlecVentrue

sfergerg39585

Apr 20, 2019
This is one of the games where you can't differenciate by race... the characters aside from the males each are very well written and fleshed out and given enough personality to make preferences hard... for example I normaly am no great fan of humans in fantasy lore stories... BUT I LOVE Victoria here.
Lol you are a otaku fan like me.I cry from happiness.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Lol you are a otaku fan like me.I cry from happiness.

Well I only discovered Holstaur girls last year (decided to brush up on monster girls lol) and personally I'm not into the whole "cow-thing" BUT so far Tinkerer has managed to make each female appealing to me.

The only females I have trouble being attracted too are Magdha (never been into ogres) & Vixenatrix (her humanoid form isnt terrible but she kinda feels more like an alien from star trek then a fantasy character IMP). Heck ignore the eight legs & even the spider is pretty sexy in a cute, naive way.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Rosy, Beth, Hilde, The Vampire Sisters, Caleah & Ziva.
and now try to guess the only 3 that can;t get pregnant? (hint: they prowl at night)
Vixenatrix (her humanoid form isnt terrible but she kinda feels more like an alien from star trek then a fantasy character IMP)
Vixenatrix is not fond of humans because she has seen them slay her mother, so she probably didn't reserch human form for transformation... hopefully her offspring will be more kin to human anatomy.

Gurus

Feb 18, 2018
Complete "Save The Puppies" & "Fix The Lock". Give her veggies once a day. Offer you're services & pleasure her. Once u have Phallus G potion ask to have sex. Woof like a dog & dont cum inside unless told too. Buy her the white outfit. Dont keep in her bed unless she is in a relationship with u. When u ask for a puppy for Mia do say I wanna help a friend & say Frida is all the girl u need.
Thx

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Vixenatrix is not fond of humans because she has seen them slay her mother, so she probably didn't reserch human form for transformation... hopefully her offspring will be more kin to human anatomy.
Has it been confirmed by Tink that is will/intends to add a DragonDaughter?? If so I agree hopfully her human blood will allow for a less alien looking, more dragonewt type girl ;)

Reactions: sfergerg39585

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Actualy I have heard that they can get pregnant with Enhsnced Fertility... it's just implemented yet.
I tried everything... the vampires don't have the variable yet

Has it been confirmed by Tink that is will/intends to add a DragonDaughter?? If so I agree hopfully her human blood will allow for a less alien looking, more dragonewt type girl ;)
dragons in PQ are a female only species...

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I tried everything... the vampires don't have the variable yet

Yeah but I have heard & read on his page that the Enhanced Fertility potion will allow for them to "kickstart" there production. It's just not in the game at all yet. Probably one of the reasons why this update has taken so long, had to add the veriable.

dragons in PQ are a female only species...
I did not realise they were female only? Is that what Tink said because I just assumed they were endangered & in my own head cannon explains why male dragons would capture human maidens...

But if Tink said there female only then who am I to dispute.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes