sfergerg39585

Apr 20, 2019
Betrayal is mostly impossible, it seems their loyaltis are too deep, Zivah remained a priestess despite a 20 years curse.... more probable would be using the waystones to go to other plains of existance and forcing Nergal and Qetesh to make up and maybe make them both pregnant.
Here is your theory destruction about nergal sexual indentity. Clearly he is a male.

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hey Hey Hey what happened about the subject i suggest?? (About the ancients story)I didnt see any answer to my question.
I think the ancients are just people of the old world? Dont know how that would be built upon because this is Tink's world. It would be interesting to see them to used more in story.

Reactions: sfergerg39585

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I was thinking for the Goblin horde I was thinking Tink could supplement there ranks with Trolls & Orcs? Have a female of each to help breed some enforcers.

Obelixeke

Apr 4, 2020
I was thinking for the Goblin horde I was thinking Tink could supplement there ranks with Trolls & Orcs? Have a female of each to help breed some enforcers.
And what about a Black Goblin female and a Cave Goblin female? XDXDXD Gobbo League strikes back!

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
What is the next quest for frida....
I complete upto Gardening, please help me
Make her Pregnant, but dont forget the Fertility Potion!!! Order the Babybeds in the Village by the Carpenter!
Here you go, thats a Walktrough Pdf, download and open it, inside is all you need a know.
So, what i wanna know, when will the next Update come out?
Thx

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
What gift given to the dragon Lady .......
Any one help me
Go to the Tailor shop & buy the gold chain bikini.

What is the next quest for frida....
I complete upto Gardening, please help me
If you have done gardening then she is pregnant. Frida will NOT give birth until you have completed Waystones Part-2. Complete that quest then at some point she will go onto labour & continue her quest.

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Yuk, Maghda has a ugly Ass of Pimples and Warts, ewwwww, rather i would touch a Demoness Ass or the Ass of the Devil :D
Frida is the sweetest and Cutest Lady ever, but she could call the MC Darling or Honey not Pet, sounds like she dont need him anyway.
And would be nice, if there would be a Option to marry Frida, so he is her Husband.
Thx

• Red Heart
Reactions: sfergerg39585

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
erm... have you seen how ugly trolls are?
If Tink made a sexy lady like Maghda I wouldn't bet against a Troll female XDXD
True but Tink is talking about adding a Huldra to the game... in some versions of the Huldra myth they are actualy called female trolls (there like sexy cow nymphs) so it could work.

Yuk, Maghda has a ugly Ass of Pimples and Warts, ewwwww, rather i would touch a Demoness Ass or the Ass of the Devil :D
Frida is the sweetest and Cutest Lady ever, but she could call the MC Darling or Honey not Pet, sounds like she dont need him anyway.
And would be nice, if there would be a Option to marry Frida, so he is her Husband.
Thx
Maghda isn't so bad (her ORIGINAL version was just *puking sounds*) she is far more tolerable like this... but I get it lol (no shaming here, do what ya want- I'm a completionist so still gonna bang whatever he throws at us lol)

With Frida I get the feeling the reason she calls you "Pet" is because she has a thing for pet play (specifically puppy) makes you wonder how she got her rocks off BEFORE you arrived. Keep an eye on dem wolves lol.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Quic question to you folks, just for fun :)

If you could pick ANY type of mythical creature & Tink would 100% put it in if u asked what would wanna f***? No wrong answers we all have kinks lol

Mine would be a selkie
In myth the selkie is a beautiful woman (can be male but I like chicks) that is kinda like a shapeshifting mer-seal. The selkie maid looks just like a normal seal UNTIL she removes her pelt. The pelt allows her to shapeshift into what seems a normal seal. During this time a person could (if sneaky) steel the pelt so she cannot change forms & return to the sea. She will be forced to stay with you until she retrieves or is given the pelt back.

I was thinking if Tink does add more kids with Victoria & introduces a nanny to care for them, might be a fun idea. See a group of girls playing in the shore, a seal turns into a girl & joins them. You sneak over to the hidden pelts & take one. You tell her you need her to help look after you're kids & you'll return the pelt once there adults. She has to agree & during her time on land you can seduce her...

So what about you guys? What would you love to see in this game?

Reactions: Obelixeke

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020

If you could pick ANY type of mythical creature & Tink would 100% put it in if u asked what would wanna f***? No wrong answers we all have kinks lol

Mine would be a selkie
In myth the selkie is a beautiful woman (can be male but I like chicks) that is kinda like a shapeshifting mer-seal. The selkie maid looks just like a normal seal UNTIL she removes her pelt. The pelt allows her to shapeshift into what seems a normal seal. During this time a person could (if sneaky) steel the pelt so she cannot change forms & return to the sea. She will be forced to stay with you until she retrieves or is given the pelt back.

I was thinking if Tink does add more kids with Victoria & introduces a nanny to care for them, might be a fun idea. See a group of girls playing in the shore, a seal turns into a girl & joins them. You sneak over to the hidden pelts & take one. You tell her you need her to help look after you're kids & you'll return the pelt once there adults. She has to agree & during her time on land you can seduce her...

Dude! move yo ass to discord and write it in suggestions

Reactions: DomWolf

iTzMrRaY

Jun 9, 2020

Mine would be a selkie

I was thinking of nymphs(dryad) cause lots of forest around and now that ziva old house is empty she could easily move in since that area is basically abandoned.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes