DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
What do you mean by strength? If attack, then it's 19. And I didn't know there were potions to enhance your strength. Could you tell me where to find them? By the way, I highly doubt that my stats are too low to pull that box since my level is 44. Although I did use a mod to help me get it that high. And I appreciate all the help to solve this problem.
there are potions that you can make, by the alchemy tables, or the pot in the goblin village, but I think you are glitched now, because there are also other stuff that you need to pull and push too, so better reset from the beginning again, and don’t cheat again, use the ingame cheat, it give items and enough money to get a head start on the goblins, you just need to find a rock and flower on the left side of the village to activate the cheat, so it will spawn in chests, to give the items.
Yeah mate I think you've hit a bug or a glitch cos str dosnt really matter with that quest. I use the ingame cheat & do that quest at like lv 2-3. You might just have to start again.

I've had to do that a few time because if certain bugs:
-Frida stuck at birthing because didn't fix lock before "Fetch the Midwife".
-Inn door disappeared....
-Victoria perma-stuck on pregnancy 2...
-Bought toys BEFORE getting BatBreeder so it gets stuck.
-Shakala not giving birth &/or the Knights don't appear... the list goes on l.

First time I've heard of this tho

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I see what you you mean but with the Succubus she is gonna give birth the the "Champion of Nergal" who will lead his forces. Mabey this (hyperthetical) AngelDaughter will birth the "Champion of Qetesh". Mabey they will be united by there shared love of you lol.

I agree that the Temple needs more army folk. I think the new Vampire Hunter will probs join if she gets pregnant & mabey bring her fellow hunters with her? I could probably see the armies building off good v.s evil counterparts of each other...

QETESH NERGAL
-Ziva, High Priestess -Erevi, Sorceress
-Gabriel & the guards +Champion
-Grug, the giant -Bolon, the ogre
+Witch Hunters -Venomia & giant spiders
+AngelDaughter -SuccubusDaughter
-Acolytes (+3) -Pets (+2)
+Celestials +Demons

Mabey the goblins will join Erevi, mabey they'll stay independent who knows.
So far we don't know what will actually be born by our Daugthers... there is a chance that the Succubus is refusing to head Nergals Call and give birth to another Succubus or even human. (The game "Gothic" as example)

Reactions: Obelixeke

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
What do you mean by strength? If attack, then it's 19. And I didn't know there were potions to enhance your strength. Could you tell me where to find them? By the way, I highly doubt that my stats are too low to pull that box since my level is 44. Although I did use a mod to help me get it that high. And I appreciate all the help to solve this problem.
"useing a mod" ... that's the answer you should take into consideration... modifying a game with unofficial content is the prime suspect for any problems you encounter in a game

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
according to in-game lore, a chieftain must have a wife or the gonlins won't follow him, the mine has a second layer, maybe the true boss is there, with his females.

keep in mind that after the for,er goblin king was slain, the stronghold facilities were occupied by only MC's children, maybe later they will learn how to smith weapons and there will be some variety in the regiments.

when MC was trying to access the temple, the daughter said there's something evil ahead. what if it's as Evangelion-01 said and Zivah's daughter would be a warlike champion of Quetesh?

I doubt it, I was talking with Tinkerer (he gave me a moment of his time) and apparently the huntress is a follower of a different deity.

let's not forget Vixenatrix, the dragons gem is at the temple, so if things would go sour, she would fight to defend it.

the render shown in the main menu gives me high hopes for that ending
I like alot of what you're saying so just gonna bullet point my thoughts:

•Tink did mention that he intends to add a war party system & more goblin girls so I agree that he will most likely expand on that idea when he gets back round to the Greenskins. And it was said in gane the ONLY way to become a Chief is by dominating a female onto becoming you're first mate. So yes Shamans & Bisses might exist but they are not as strong as Chiefs..

•True the SuccubusDaughter did say that BUT you have to remeber she serves a rival god who HATES Qetesh, everything about her would seem "evil" to something that exists on the opposite side of a cosmic war.

•Shane aboutbthe Witch Hunter, but it's possible that if she gets preggo she might get kicked out of her order... who knows that was just me spitballing in the dark.

•Didn't even THINK of Vixenatrix. She would definitely make a suitable member of team Qetesh & let's face it she evens the odds habit because Erevi has demons, an ogre & giant spiders against Ziva's elf, waitress, giant & human guards...

•That is indeed how I would like things to pan out.. I would love to bang Qetesh tho cos I am a sinful person lol. But I feel like a big end "battle" & then you manage to find common ground... (Nergul does seem to be using Erevi so mabey he will betray her? Who knows)

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
•Didn't even THINK of Vixenatrix. She would definitely make a suitable member of team Qetesh & let's face it she evens the odds habit because Erevi has demons, an ogre & giant spiders against Ziva's elf, waitress, giant & human guards...
and don't forget she'll lay an egg that will hatch a girl, what if the new dragon is a a "daddy's girl" and will want to stay closer to him?
Nergul does seem to be using Erevi so mabey she will betray her? Who knows)
had to make a correction
•Shane aboutbthe Witch Hunter, but it's possible that if she gets preggo she might get kicked out of her order... who knows that was just me spitballing in the dark.
I suppose she could be hired by the new mayor aka the peasant as the new captain of the guards

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
...You have quiet a viviet imagination I'll give you that... but sorry I can't wrap my head around that... as it seems in utter opposition of how I imagine and learned Elven society to be... and Tinkerer so far pictured them as your sterotypical elves aswell, Liandra is an outcast because she doesn't fit into Elven society... what you describe would require several female high ranked Elves to be exactly like her... but than she wouldn't have been exiled, as those other women would have been to afraid of suffering the same fate
I could see something with the Qetesh storyline further down influencing the elven culture and helping them loosen up. Either that or Erevi's daughter when she gets more powerful, but I think elves would be more receptive to Qetesh's influence.

Does anyone know how to reset a character in game?
Which character? They all have different variables and switches that affect their progress.

Reactions: DomWolf

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
No.Because i don't need
unfortunately man, in the compressed version and in the normal version it happens but for me it was said that it is because of my computer (my pc is middle aged) .... it would have to be a good notebook or computer to handle the game. Not to mention that they even comment that new updates are coming.
The error has nothing to do with your computer/laptop. I notice this error appears in two places:
- sex scene with the elf after you rescued her,
- sex scene with the bat on the couch.

I got the error each time after I gave MC the enhanced fertilize potion before the scene.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So lets consider this... her mother was slain by humans whom than stole the last tear she shed in order to protect her daugther.
That aside she stated she was indifferent to the humans struggle and only reclaimed what she considered to be her heritage when given a chance... she made a deal with the peasant... not an alliance, and even if the MC is betraying and following both gods... I think his main interest further down the line is to prevent any actual combat situation, as weirdwood and himself would certainly perish in that struggle
I could see something with the Qetesh storyline further down influencing the elven culture and helping them loosen up. Either that or Erevi's daughter when she gets more powerful, but I think elves would be more receptive to Qetesh's influence.
Elves are very protective and secluded... in general they worship nature itself or a deity related to it.
some Elves worship the moon others the sun or the world tree.
But the lore we get from any source clearly states that they don't worship the gods of humans... and are proud of that fact.
So I don't think Quetesh has many followers among elves (maybe a few rebels like Liandra, but she didn't rebel against the gods).
In a polytheistic world there likely is such a goddess of for example nature and hunt, which is majorly worshiped by elves.
A deity that told her kind to isolate themselfes from humans in order to avoid getting sucked into the devasting battle of Nergal and Quetesh

Last edited:

くのいち

Jul 10, 2020
I found it hard to know the accurate time in this game, so I made this clock mod to make it easier.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I made this using the compressed version and it just only yesterday since I started to play this game. So I can only hope that there wont be any issues arises (although I'm only edit the picture files).

Just keep in mind to backup said folder:

Installation:

Link:

Last edited:
Reactions: yoyomistro

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So lets consider this... her mother was slain by humans whom than stole the last tear she shed in order to protect her daugther.
That aside she stated she was indifferent to the humans struggle and only reclaimed what she considered to be her heritage when given a chance... she made a deal with the peasant... not an alliance, and even if the MC is betraying and following both gods... I think his main interest further down the line is to prevent any actual combat situation, as weirdwood and himself would certainly perish in that struggle

Elves are very protective and secluded... in general they worship nature itself or a deity related to it.
some Elves worship the moon others the sun or the world tree.
But the lore we get from any source clearly states that they don't worship the gods of humans... and are proud of that fact.
So I don't think Quetesh has many followers among elves (maybe a few rebels like Liandra, but she didn't rebel against the gods).
In a polytheistic world there likely is such a goddess of for example nature and hunt, which is majorly worshiped by elves.
A deity that told her kind to isolate themselfes from humans in order to avoid getting sucked into the devasting battle of Nergal and Quetesh
Well the MC has a way with the ladies. I could see him seducing & later swaying Vixenatrix to forgive & forget the whole "stolen tear" thing. She mabey even willing to aide soley to keep the tear safe as the MC promised.

Now before I continue I want to make it clear I'm not arguing or trying to be an ass... I'm genuinely enjoying this discussion lol (I've been told I come across like a dick on forums...)

Tbh unless Tink has said so in his Discord or Patreon (which I admit I am apart of neither) we know VERY little of his Elves. Yes they come from there own lands far from Weirdwood, yes they "own" all the wells & are ruled by a High Elven Council, & yes Liandra was a wild child but she was often known for getting into orgies so she isnt the first or last loos Elf (her parents just seem to be uptight & protective). We have heard no mention of there actual culture, religion, gods or beliefs at all. Everything you have said seems like speculation based on OTHER works & how elves are depicted in them. Erevi is a dark Elf who is devoutly loyal to Nergal & Caleah is a Swamp elf who seems to have her own spiritual beliefs (only joining Qetesh out of desperation & need).

Elves are an open book until our great Lord Tinkerer deems us worthy of more.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
noe here my theory, what if the sacred water is the bathwater of the elven goddess?
Well Liandra mentioned that the wells were build in places with "sacred soil" so the rain is collected by the wells creating the scared water... but now all I can think about is drinking goddess bath water lol :|)

sfergerg39585

Apr 20, 2019
Sadly killing Shakala cuts off that acr (pun not inteded) the whole goblin king story just... dosn't happen. No goblin camp, no killing the king, no building you're goblin empire.

It just ends the with her death. Remeber she said goblin fathers don't care they just raid, f*** & dominate there realm.
Ι kill her to take her ears(just expreriment with my save and load system) but it just skip the scenes about the pregnacy...And i can go in her tribe camp after that.

Last edited:

sfergerg39585

Apr 20, 2019
Btw i want to suggest about some more story about the ANCIENTS in this game.As i see that dialogue again yesterday,and you suggest things to tinkner here.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes