The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Just wanted to get a clear idea of the state of the game atm (v2.01)
Here is a list of the girls and there current states, please correct me if i'm wrong.

Alice (Barmaid) - Can get pregnant, cannot give birth
Beth (Stable girl)- Cannot get pregnant
Rosey (Baker)- Cannot get pregnant
Gwen (Prostitute) - Can get pregnant, cannot give birth
Victoria(Mayor's whore Wife) - Can get pregnant, can give birth
Mia (Lost girl)- Can get pregnant, can give birth
Liandra (High Elf) - Can get pregnant, cannot give birth.
Magda (Ogre woman) - Can get pregnant, cannot give birth
Vix (Dragon Lady) - Can get pregnant, cannot give birth
Vampire Sisters - Cannot get pregnant
Shakala (Goblin Queen)- Can get pregnant, can give birth
Sequioa (Goblin 2nd wife)- Can get pregnant, can give birth
Erevi (Dark Elf)- Can get pregnant, can give birth
Frida (Giantess)- Can get pregnant, can give birth
Erevi's Daughter (Succubus) - Can get pregnant, cannot give birth or show pregnancy.
Shakala's Daughter (Goblin) - Can get pregnant, cant give birth.
Hilde (Giantess, Frida's sis)- Cannot get pregnant.
Ziva (High Priestess) - Cannot get pregnant.
Caleah (Priestess) - Cannot get pregnant.

Thats everyone I think? Please let me know if i missed someone

Last edited:

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
Who is this? Also The spider girl can get pregnant and lay eggs. Forgot its name.
That is the dark elf in the tower, mother of the succubuss.
Edit: that was my misspelling
Doesn’t Shakala daughter give birth to more goblins for your army, because she does for me.
Forgot about her! And didn't know that, guess i have 1 more thing to do!

Last edited:
Reactions: AlecVentrue

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Just wanted to get a clear idea of the state of the game atm (v2.01)
Here is a list of the girls and there current states, please correct me if i'm wrong.

Alice (Barmaid) - Can get pregnant, cannot give birth
Beth (Stable girl)- Cannot get pregnant
Rosey (Baker)- Cannot get pregnant
Gwen (Prostitute) - Can get pregnant, cannot give birth
Victoria(Mayor's whore Wife) - Can get pregnant, can give birth
Mia (Lost girl)- Can get pregnant, can give birth
Liandra (High Elf) - Can get pregnant, cannot give birth.
Magda (Ogre woman) - Can get pregnant, cannot give birth
Vix (Dragon Lady) - Can get pregnant, cannot give birth
Vampire Sisters - Cannot get pregnant
Shakala (Goblin Queen)- Can get pregnant, can give birth
Sequioa (Goblin 2nd wife)- Can get pregnant, can give birth
Erevi (Dark Elf)- Can get pregnant, can give birth
Frida (Giantess)- Can get pregnant, can give birth
Erevi's Daughter (Succubus) - Can get pregnant, cannot give birth or show pregnancy.
Shakala's Daughter (Goblin) - Can get pregnant, cant give birth.
Hilde (Giantess, Frida's sis)- Cannot get pregnant.
Ziva (High Priestess) - Cannot get pregnant.
Caleah (Priestess) - Cannot get pregnant.

Thats everyone I think? Please let me know if i missed someone
replace "cannot get pregnant" with "Can get pregnant, cannot give birth or show pregnancy" for all the girls except the Vampires and you are correct

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
replace "cannot get pregnant" with "Can get pregnant, cannot give birth or show pregnancy" for all the girls except the Vampires and you are correct

I am basing the "Cannot get pregnant" off of the girl having a scene where she is telling you "I'm pregnant!"
If she doesn't tell you, for all intents and purposes, she's not pregnant yet.

As far as I know, E's Daughter (The Succubus) is the only one that specifically has a "I'm pregnant, but tinkerer hasn't rendered me as such so I can't show those parts yet!" lol. So she's the only one I annotated as "Cannot show Pregnancy."

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
That is the dark elf in the tower, mother of the succubuss.
Edit: that was my misspelling

Forgot about her! And didn't know that, guess i have 1 more thing to do!
Both Venomina, the spider girl, and the Bat Breeder ( whom I call Betty ) get pregnant and lay eggs. Although it's not pregnancy like the other girls, it does still count as getting pregnant.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Both Venomina, the spider girl, and the Bat Breeder ( whom I call Betty ) get pregnant and lay eggs. Although it's not pregnancy like the other girls, it does still count as getting pregnant.
well both girls also show a pregnancy progress with a swollen Belly... so I am sure you can call it pregnancy content

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
well both girls also show a pregnancy progress with a swollen Belly... so I am sure you can call it pregnancy content
I meant the fact that they lay eggs rather than birthing a baby as a typical mammal. I've always thought it strange that a bat hybrid lays eggs. Only mammals that lay eggs are monotremes ( extant: platypus and echidnas ), bats give birth to live young.

EDIT: Yes, and it's a fantasy game, and thus anything goes.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I meant the fact that they lay eggs rather than birthing a baby as a typical mammal. I've always thought it strange that a bat hybrid lays eggs. Only mammals that lay eggs are monotremes ( extant: platypus and echidnas ), bats give birth to live young.

EDIT: Yes, and it's a fantasy game, and thus anything goes.
that aside egg laying species don't tend to show the pregnancy like a bulging belly... yet here we go

Reactions: RedZone30

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
that aside egg laying species don't tend to show the pregnancy like a bulging belly... yet here we go
Gravid arachnids and insects, amphibians, reptiles and fish do tend to have an enlarged girth prior to laying. Birds and monotremes don't show as much, and hard to tell at a glance due to the feathers and fur.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Is there any way to seduce the dragon again? I stole the gem and ran away.. Fuck i didn't know she was a chick-dragon
Well do this at your own risk, but the best I could come up with is download RPGMakerSaveEdit, set variable 239 DragonStage to 4, and uncheck switch 445 Gemstone Received. If you've already done the temple quest then I'd recommend using a save editor to remove the gemstone from your inventory after getting it to prevent issues there. Hopefully that works for you.

EDIT: Also make sure you are OUTSIDE of the cave before making the changes, the event triggers on crossing a threshold inside the cave.

Last edited:

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Well do this at your own risk, but the best I could come up with is download RPGMakerSaveEdit, set variable 239 DragonStage to 4, and uncheck switch 445 Gemstone Received. If you've already done the temple quest then I'd recommend using a save editor to remove the gemstone from your inventory after getting it to prevent issues there. Hopefully that works for you.
too risky, it would be better to load an older save

Obelixeke

Apr 4, 2020
I've been looking into both the thread and the walkthrough and I can't find an answer to my questions. I can't win consistently in the bat breeder mini game. I've made it 3 or 4 times out of... I even don't know, but many. I've seen there is a switch in the dungeon but I can't find it either. I reckon I'm not the sharpest spike in the armour nor the most skilled, but man, I've been playing for a long time and I'm not total crap, but this is starting to get on my nerves (so to speak)! Any help??? :sick:

PS: I've tried the saveeditor but I'm afraid it's not possible to edit the affection levels... err, right? :unsure:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I've been looking into both the thread and the walkthrough and I can't find an answer to my questions. I can't win consistently in the bat breeder mini game. I've made it 3 or 4 times out of... I even don't know, but many. I've seen there is a switch in the dungeon but I can't find it either. I reckon I'm not the sharpest spike in the armour nor the most skilled, but man, I've been playing for a long time and I'm not total crap, but this is starting to get on my nerves (so to speak)! Any help??? :sick:

PS: I've tried the saveeditor but I'm afraid it's not possible to edit the affection levels... err, right? :unsure:
If I remember correctly the switch is only available in the Android version, since the controls were so inconviniend that it didn't work for all... if you play on teh PC I don't see a reason to fail as the dificulty had been drastically reduced

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes