Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
How do you trigger Erevi's daughter's scene in her bedroom? Every time I talk to her she says she's busy.

Edit: I see an above post. I'll try it.

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
someone looked at the code and it has a completed status where it mentions the peasant defeating the vampire master

she has an AoE stun and with her higher agility she goes first 70% of times

technically it's a perfect mix of femdom, maledom and romance... some women threat you like a slave, for some you're a pet and for some you're a fuck toy.
maybe but like scenes where am dom just dosent do anything for me you know i wish like you could choose if you wanted to be dom or sub that would be cool but thanks for answering :)

Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
I have the "decensor" patch but, Erevi's daughter only wants to play in the dungeon. How do you trigger her new bedroom scene?

Edit: You have to keep re-entering the castle until you catch her on the bed.

Last edited:

nightforce

Jan 9, 2018
how? I've been pumping her loads
As I said, there's the image in the game files itself. I don't really know if it will be implemented in the full version(this one is test version mind you) or in the next update, because this update is released as the first half of the planned update

And how can I see them?
You have to extract the game using an unpacker. I use Enigma VB unpacker

and as a proof, here's the image itself Cemetery4 - 1421.png Cemetery4Preg - 1421.png

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
is there a walkthrough or guide?
Yes and they are included with the download.. look closely in your folder, before you click the exe to start the game..
On top should be a folder called "Walkthroughs",
then the www folder (which hold the save folder and also the place to paste the censor patch)
and after those two folders comes the game exe.
Last is the "read me" document.

Quite simply click the Walkthroughs folder and you will see 3 Adobe documents, merged 191 is a combined WT from day 1 to end of game version 191, then a document for last full version (NYD201) and the WT for this latest test version of 205.

So if your new to the game, start reading the first one and go from there.. if you're not new and have played till end of last version, just open the 205.

On a side note, which many active forum users would appreciate: Please use the Search function before asking such questions, it's located in upper right corner.
The question of Walk through have been answered many times, for many many many games in fact... so to use that search word before asking in a thread itself would not only help you faster, but also keep others less annoyed by having to keep answering the same question over and over and over again.. ;)

No malice intended, keep save and enjoy your playing time :)

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
Just tried the latest test version update. Possible bug. When you go to help Beth clean the stables after the first time, the screen stays black after transitioning to the clean the stables screen. But it hasn't froze, your portrait and life bar is still visible and you can still enter the menu, it's just that the screen is black.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Save from version 201 not working a great job really.....
Did you open your old save folder and copy all the saves to paste into the new versions save folder by any chance?
If so, then they might not work.. happened to me a few versions back.. and I learned that you have to copy the whole save folder without opening it and paste it into the new versions www folder, and of course overwrite if asked.

Don't ask me why, but that makes them work.. has something to do with the new auto-save function I believe.

Reactions: morph6785

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Did you open your old save folder and copy all the saves to paste into the new versions save folder by any chance?
If so, then they might not work.. happened to me a few versions back.. and I learned that you have to copy the whole save folder without opening it and paste it into the new versions www folder, and of course overwrite if asked.

Don't ask me why, but that makes them work.. has something to do with the new auto-save function I believe.
It's because of the config and global save files, the settings for those do have to be correct based on what your save files are so yea if you don't copy those over then your settings won't match and you won't be able to open your saves.

Reactions: sunaboz

Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019
[QUOTE = "Mickiy, post: 3901886, membro: 1152811"]
Se intendi per l'allevatore di pipistrelli, vai al negozio di Marcus. Lungo il lato sinistro ci sono tre aggeggi. Fare clic su di essi per acquistarli.
[/ CITAZIONE]
già quei 3 macchinari gli ho comprati. però ora mi chiede di trovare un giocatolo
Sorry, I am not sure about what "toy" you mean at this point. Are you sure it is not the "man cave" that you need to get? If it is, then you need to talk to Marcus directly. Other than that, I do not know.
Also, did you buy an outfit for the bat breeder from the tailor?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So a while back I said that the witch hunter may become an acolyte of Qetesh but I was told, no because she worships another god...

If her powers come from her oath of chastity & our boy MC here pops her cherry then she may need to find a new religion that would accept her ;)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Sorry, I am not sure about what "toy" you mean at this point. Are you sure it is not the "man cave" that you need to get? If it is, then you need to talk to Marcus directly. Other than that, I do not know.
Also, did you buy an outfit for the bat breeder from the tailor?
The toys are the 3 sex frames in Marcus' shop. Interact with them to buy them.

I think there might be a bug that the quest dosn't always mark as complete if you buy them all before getting the BatBreeder.

Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019
The toys are the 3 sex frames in Marcus' shop. Interact with them to buy them.

I think there might be a bug that the quest dosn't always mark as complete if you buy them all before getting the BatBreeder.
He said he already had the contraptions. So I am thinking he is at the next level with the bat breeder.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes