sfergerg39585

Apr 20, 2019
What the fuck with the test version??? Vixenatrix quest start over again and its a dead end too.You get yourself trapped in the gave.

SweetBear

Oct 25, 2019
Nice game, however, against the spider queen with a level 7 hero with armor. He attempts to hit her 6 or 7 times but he always misses 4/5 times and I'm dead 10 times in a row? According to the walkthrough someone has done it with a level 6 hero. I can't do it with a level higher. I suppose I need to wait until reach a level 8 or 9 hero.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Nice game, however, against the spider queen with a level 7 hero with armor. He attempts to hit her 6 or 7 times but he always misses 4/5 times and I'm dead 10 times in a row? According to the walkthrough someone has done it with a level 6 hero. I can't do it with a level higher. I suppose I need to wait until reach a level 8 or 9 hero.
Are you fighting the spuder queen without a torch? Because you will miss pretty much all the time if you're fighting in the dark.

Snide_Krul

Mar 31, 2020
I just reached level 8, still the same problem. So I need a torch to win.
Thanks for your reply!
so every time you went into a cave, you didn't bring a touch with you, and you didn't see the blindness effect on you when fighting monsters in caves. wow.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Longshot, but is it possible to make a mod that enables saves similar to how it's done in Farmer's Dreams ( named save+screenshot)? Or thinkerer mentioned he plans to implement this?
This game has way too many funny quests and it's easier way to keep track of progress.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
I just reached level 8, still the same problem. So I need a torch to win.
Thanks for your reply!
so every time you went into a cave, you didn't bring a touch with you, and you didn't see the blindness effect on you when fighting monsters in caves. wow.
or maybe you could do the "tower of dread" quest and wack the spider queen in 2 rounds using lightning strike...

Reactions: SweetBear

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Does anybody know to who and where are related the 2 new animations included hereafter: ArmoryBJAnim and ArmoryCGAnim ?

I can't remember them (nor find where they are used in the game scripts) ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: sunaboz

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Does anybody know to who and where are related the 2 new animations included hereafter: ArmoryBJAnim and ArmoryCGAnim ?

I can't remember them (nor find where they are used in the game scripts) ...

View attachment 749378
That one isnt open yet, its in the files due tinkerer isnt done scripting yet.
please try not to post everthing that is in the files

Solo scene is when the vamipre huntress is in the badtube
the duo scene is when you give a dress to one of the vampires.

Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
If I go to the dragon (after I met her once and before I get the jewel for the temple) I got suddenly this:

1595958799848.png

I'm very early in the game and never met her. She does also not appear anywhere else like a fight.

EDIT:
I have Lain's mod for 2.01 binstalled and 2.05, which could be the reason why it appears.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes