The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Fuuuuuuuuck.
Just updated the game and Didn't realize the save file issue. Opened up the new game, aaaaand my save files are gone...
Only file in the save folder from the previous game is "File 24" which is a lvl 1 starter....
-Bitter tears-

Edit:
Are the Modded version of saves and the regular version of saves not compatible?
Do I have to wait for Lain to update the mod before I can play?

Last edited:

JBRO95

Apr 14, 2018
What are the two scenes mentioned in the change log? Animated one is with one of the vampire sister i guess. What’s the other one?

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
Fuuuuuuuuck.
Just updated the game and Didn't realize the save file issue. Opened up the new game, aaaaand my save files are gone...
Only file in the save folder from the previous game is "File 24" which is a lvl 1 starter....
-Bitter tears-

Edit:
Are the Modded version of saves and the regular version of saves not compatible?
Do I have to wait for Lain to update the mod before I can play?
It probably isn't an issue if your save isn't in the gallery room or some place you shouldn't be. You just need to copy over the old global.rpgsave along with your save files. Don't quote me though, I haven't tried it myself.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

Kamipro

Jun 11, 2019
Can anyone provide a complete save were even the later fixed victoria steal the panty quest is also listed as complete?

morph6785

Jan 12, 2019
Did you open your old save folder and copy all the saves to paste into the new versions save folder by any chance?
If so, then they might not work.. happened to me a few versions back.. and I learned that you have to copy the whole save folder without opening it and paste it into the new versions www folder, and of course overwrite if asked.

Don't ask me why, but that makes them work.. has something to do with the new auto-save function I believe.
Sorry I use the Compressed version, but the compressed version did not come out yet, And I downloaded yesterday's non-compressed version. I try my some old save from my uncompressed version but new version don't see saves they are like 1.xx version...Can you send me ver 2.01 save for a non-compresed version?

Jun 15, 2020
Does anyone have v2.01 that they could upload? I played through 2.05, but I don't think I got all the scenes so I want to add Lain's mod.

Obelixeke

Apr 4, 2020
Just tried the latest test version update. Possible bug. When you go to help Beth clean the stables after the first time, the screen stays black after transitioning to the clean the stables screen. But it hasn't froze, your portrait and life bar is still visible and you can still enter the menu, it's just that the screen is black.
Something like that happens to me also. I don't get a black screen but a dark one where I can barely see the images.

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
Two questions:

1) Victoria's affection just disappeared after 5th child. I've been staying at the mayor's house 2 & 3 nights between each 5 day window (way I'm playing the game). I can't have sex with her w/o special pastry and jewelry isn't helping at all. Is this a bug? I had no problems with her affection (never needed jewelry and only 2 special pastries were used) while making the kids. Now, I'm doing exactly what I did during that grind except she is frigid and not budging. Attached is a screenshot of what she said after I spent three consecutive nights at the mayor's house. Not sure what I'm supposed to do if this continues given I'm sure it'll matter as the game progresses with each update.

2) Why is making potions (15 if I'm lucky for a full day) so draining, while I can go can nuts in the kitchen making whatever & how many without my energy being affected?

Question 1 is more pressing and question 2 is out of curiosity.

I'm playing version 2.01

Victoria_Issue.png

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes