Jun 15, 2020
+1 For the optional paths for this game. It makes the game playable for those of us who don't like sharing our women with other men. If only Tinkerer would allow an option to NOT share Ziva i'd have nothing but praise for this game.
The scene with Ziva and Grug is optional as well, as long as you can defeat Grug in a fight.

wolvenmensch

Jan 17, 2018
The scene with Ziva and Grug is optional as well, as long as you can defeat Grug in a fight.
There's also the ceremony to consecrate the new temple that Grug "insists" on participating in.

But I suppose since you get to fuck his ex and her sister and make them both fall in love with you, it kind of evens out ;)

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Anyone else get a bug with the new character?
I used the waystone to travel to the Merchant's inn and went to see my dragon waifu and suddenly there was a dialog with an npc i never seen before asking me if i'd rather her wait at the Inn....
No idea who this is or how to initiate PROPER first contact with her.
Halp?

sfergerg39585

Apr 20, 2019
Ιn ziva's matter is worst that you cant do anything with her (except a blowjob) until the threesome with grug.I think this is worst about the dislike(from some players) of ziva sex story with mc.Tinkner is a little tricky in some content in the game.this is a little suprising because i didnt like to share either.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Does anybody know to who and where are related the 2 new animations included hereafter: ArmoryBJAnim and ArmoryCGAnim ?

I can't remember them (nor find where they are used in the game scripts) ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the render is obvously titled "armory", we hadn't been to an armory yet...
Because my laptop is a dinosaur that can't handle the download... I need to buy a new one lol
I have an old laptop from 2011, and I have no problems with the download, have you tried making a free MEGA account? of all the download links, MEGA is the fastest with no speed restrictions, and for the 100th time, join discord, your suggestions are needed.
Ιn ziva's matter is worst that you cant do anything with her (except a blowjob) until the threesome with grug.I think this is worst about the dislike(from some players) of ziva sex story with mc.Tinkner is a little tricky in some content in the game.this is a little suprising because i didnt like to share either.
I hate sharing yet that scene didn't bother me much because for Zivah that was just buisness, we're not yet at a stage where she fucks the MC for personal reasons

Look5

Jul 9, 2018
I have a problem with the game Pheasant's Quest, and I am lost after a scene. I discovered unique that she was pregnant and disappeared from the village. I don’t know where she went. Also, I have a problem with my merchant’s mission, the ghoulin.

Look5

Jul 9, 2018
I have a problem with the game Pheasant's Quest, and I am lost after a scene. I discovered unique that she was pregnant and disappeared from the village. I don’t know where she went. Also, I have a problem with my merchant’s mission, the ghoulin.

Look5

Jul 9, 2018
I have a problem with the game Pheasant's Quest, and I am lost after a scene. I discovered unique that she was pregnant and disappeared from the village. I don’t know where she went. Also, I have a problem with my merchant’s assignment.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I have a problem with the game Pheasant's Quest, and I am lost after a scene. I discovered unique that she was pregnant and disappeared from the village. I don’t know where she went. Also, I have a problem with my merchant’s assignment.
Who got pregnant?
What problem do you have with your merchant’s assignment?
And do you have a mod installed?

rockaducka

Donor
Mar 20, 2017
Guys, i know its been asked a few times, but there i am having this annoying problem. So i need to create a new key for Alice
I returned the dog and got acess to the forge
I got the clay and the key
I talked to the blacksmith
I tried to duplicate the key at the forge but says that i need to acquire mold first??

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Guys, i know its been asked a few times, but there i am having this annoying problem. So i need to create a new key for Alice
I tried to duplicate the key at the forge but says that i need to acquire mold first??
just to exclude the improbable... you aquired the key from the inn's basement? or the key to the inn's room? it could be an oversight on your part or a bug

Snide_Krul

Mar 31, 2020
You first need to get clay, there are 2 areas where you find them, and it is not that hard to spot, and then you need a shovel to get it, which you can find next to 1 of them, I am not saying where the spots are, because they are easy to find.

rockaducka

Donor
Mar 20, 2017
You first need to get clay, there are 2 areas where you find them, and it is not that hard to spot, and then you need a shovel to get it, which you can find next to 1 of them, I am not saying where the spots are, because they are easy to find.
i already got the clay
just to exclude the improbable... you aquired the key from the inn's basement? or the key to the inn's room? it could be an oversight on your part or a bug
i got the key from inn basement.

EDIT! i found out that i had to go back to the basement "AGAIN" to get they key AGAIN and make a mold INSIDE THE BASEMENT which is bloody stupid.

Last edited:

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
i already got the clay

i got the key from inn basement.

EDIT! i found out that i had to go back to the basement "AGAIN" to get they key AGAIN and make a mold INSIDE THE BASEMENT which is bloody stupid.
That was my exact thought. You can't take the key with you, or the innkeeper may find out it is gone, so you need to make the mold in the cellar.

Pretty stupid is it, not wearing the key with a ribbon all the time around his neck.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
There's also the ceremony to consecrate the new temple that Grug "insists" on participating in.

But I suppose since you get to fuck his ex and her sister and make them both fall in love with you, it kind of evens out ;)
It is a foursome with 2M2F? Which is not NTR, if you are involved.
And their religion makes them 'religious' prostitutes, so it would be immersive for me that they have with others sex. But I have not seen this scene, yet.
But I like it to have the option to say no.

Sometimes an option is not really an option. The two goblins not stopping to rape someone, is not an option for me.

I wonder if it is possible not to watch the bestiality and still get the girl?

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes