akghandiak

Jun 20, 2017
what is the incest content in this game and how do i get on fridas good side?? and how to i get the "big dick" potion please help

ShredR

Oct 26, 2017
There is a bug with the spyglass quest every time i try to help out beth with cleaning up the stables it turns dark and you are not able to do anything. any way to fix this or do i have to wait untill next update?

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
How do i pass this part
View attachment 751352
Check the walkthrough, it is explained in it how to solve it. The WT you should have after unpacking the game.

There is a bug with the spyglass quest every time i try to help out beth with cleaning up the stables it turns dark and you are not able to do anything. any way to fix this or do i have to wait untill next update?
I have the same issue, but I can still clean the stable from the manure and after it look through the window.

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
So is there a Compressed version that works on joiplay? Joiplays great and all but most of these games are Big as fuck.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
what is the incest content in this game and how do i get on fridas good side?? and how to i get the "big dick" potion please help
Incest, a lot, but you have to install the "Decensor" patch
Frida, Be romantic, she likes vegetables
Phallus giganticus, can be purchased in the shop that sells clothes, (expensive). The witch, Ziva, gives you the recipe for it
Search the camp but where?
Where you attacked the enemy tribe you have to click on all the tents to get another girl

Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Gilber002684

Jan 5, 2020
Incest, a lot, but you have to install the "Decensor" patch
Frida, Be romantic, she likes vegetables
Phallus giganticus, can be purchased in the shop that sells clothes, (expensive). The witch, Ziva, gives you the recipe for it

Where you attacked the enemy tribe you have to click on all the tents to get another girl
[/QUOTE I forgot to cliked all the tents and now I can't go back.well I Failed

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
From Shakala's camp try the bottom right corner of the map. where you left to find the monster hide, you may get in there now

Captain NTR

Feb 6, 2020
Did the dev change the Alice Inn event? I have went on a date with her and I have did the steak/key mold quest. But my problem now is that she doesnt sleep with my anymore, I thought once you fucked Alice she was suppose to enter your room when you rent it at the Inn and you guys have sex which results in you not recovering as much hp/mp.

This is a problem for me because I dont know if the character is bugged or my save is messed up.

fanevagabontul

Jan 3, 2019
To unlock the full affection level of your Bat Breeder, you will need to purchase the improved rations and living accommodations from your desk in the bedroom. There after keep giving her orgasms until she maxes out. (should take up to 12 orgasms if you are at level 0). When returning her to the cage at full affection value, the MC will start feeling guilty of keeping her locked up and decides to upgrade the dungeon. You will need furniture (see Marcus, the carpenter) and an outfit for the Bat Breeder (see Edgar, the tailor), it is the leather bikini. Once purchased, return to the tower and set it up. Now you will have a place to relax. Which reduces fatigue and heals the character by a small amount at the cost of an hour. If she’s horny, the Bat Breeder will keep you company on the couch.

I went to Edgar's for 5 days in a row and I couldn't find the outfit
and if I don't have the outfit, Marcus doesn't show up at the castle with the furniture either: ((
does anyone know why I can't find the outfit?

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes