BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Unlocked

Hi boys and girls!
Here are the download links for build 2.06 of Peasant's quest.
Windows:
Press the Mega image at the top of the post and enter this decryption key: TXusa583OepyainyZSPuxoEOcWvSkhMHQDDcv1iCABU
Or copy this entire url to your browser: #TXusa583OepyainyZSPuxoEOcWvSkhMHQDDcv1iCABU
Linux:
Copy this entire url to your browser:
#_rDKS6YqvINnNWd2aWJ68beji67238lBMwEtfFek_iA
MacOS Mojave or older (won't work on newer versions):
Copy this entire url to your browser:
#MXAskixqkEvS-S_O-7JvEZ7XIZ8ZQkQaqZxb-h5eF1Y
For those on newer versions of MacOS, I suggest using the browser version.
Browser version
This will hopefully be up and running on www, tomorrow.
Android:
I'll post this on the Discord channel as soon as it's ported (expect a day or two).

Fixed bugs:

- Oliver had dialogue option restarting dragon quest, even if player completed it.

- Oksana refused player to visit the dragon, even when not in party

- Frida dialogue options would go missing

- Screen would turn dark exiting stable or guard tower

- Couldn't relive the right Player & Shakala wedding night scene.

- Wrong animation played for Erevi's daughter while wearing black outfit

- Characters not currently in party would still be tired after sleeping.

- Waystone in goblin valley was possible to activate during wastone quest, possibly causing players to miss events in town.

- Lot's of other minor bugs/improvements

TheLewdGamer

Apr 19, 2020
Okay so i have the censorship.txt in my www folder but still i skipped the waterfall scene with my daughter with ervi. Also one more thing for some weird reason my screen is always lit meaning be it morning night afternoon evening no change at all i need to check the time by looking at the lamps in the town which is irritating

akghandiak

Jun 20, 2017
i am having issues with the mayor quest
i cant seem to get the 10 votes
and i rescued the hooker and had sex and now when i click on her nothing pops up
i been using the WT but doesnt specifically state what to do

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Okay so i have the censorship.txt in my www folder but still i skipped the waterfall scene with my daughter with ervi. Also one more thing for some weird reason my screen is always lit meaning be it morning night afternoon evening no change at all i need to check the time by looking at the lamps in the town which is irritating
If you double click on the censorship text what does it say?
Check in options, lighting effects should be set to "on"

dishmaster

Apr 10, 2019
Do i have to start over to fix the Dragon quest? it's starting over and there's no gem to take back. Happend on v. 2.05 I updated to v2.06 but it's still the same.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
- Oliver had dialogue option restarting dragon quest, even if player completed it.

- Oksana refused player to visit the dragon, even when not in party

- Frida dialogue options would go missing

- Screen would turn dark exiting stable or guard tower

- Couldn't relive the right Player & Shakala wedding night scene.

- Wrong animation played for Erevi's daughter while wearing black outfit

- Characters not currently in party would still be tired after sleeping.

- Waystone in goblin valley was possible to activate during wastone quest, possibly causing players to miss events in town.
I came across all these bugs, used my save files from the last update. I even restarted a new game but the bugs were still there.

NOE Since these bugs are fixed anyone should be able to use any previous save files without any issues!

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Can Zsofia get pregnant now? I've been fucking her a lot with enhanced fertility potions but so far nothing. I mean when having sex with her it almost sounds like a challenge to get her pregnant when you look at what she and the MC say.

Did anyone manage to get her pregnant yet?

ShredR

Oct 26, 2017
Did the dev change the Alice Inn event? I have went on a date with her and I have did the steak/key mold quest. But my problem now is that she doesnt sleep with my anymore, I thought once you fucked Alice she was suppose to enter your room when you rent it at the Inn and you guys have sex which results in you not recovering as much hp/mp.

This is a problem for me because I dont know if the character is bugged or my save is messed up.
Yeah it must be a bug the same thing is happening to me i also could have sworn you can do that scene again after giving her flowers buying a pint and renting a room.

Kamipro

Jun 11, 2019
can anyone provide a good save from 2.01 a little before finished would do too. Please and thanks in advance~

SAMMyhk

Jun 9, 2018
Is version 2.06 official version or still test build? I have completed dragon quest in version 2.01, do the dragon quest auto restarts? or i have to play the game from starting? in the version 2.06 ,please help me

Reactions: lvsreddy

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
I really need an answer from someone on my original post (page 777). I understand a post can get lost/overlooked with multiple posts following mine and not trying to rush anyone, but it's been two & 1/2 days and I'm stuck. I've tried since that post multiple combos w/ Victoria and it's still happening on 5th/6th day. Truly need help, so I can move on to other quests knowing how to manage her affection appropriately if possible and not a bug/issue.

BTW: No mod and not the compressed version. Forgot to add that when I stated the version I'm using in original post.

Last edited:

Captain NTR

Feb 6, 2020
I dont like this test build junk, so many bugs people are complaining about and no clue if its the builds fault or player error.

Dev should just keep the test builds to himself and testers until its good enough to be official, and f95 shouldnt be posting test builds either.

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Are you kidding me? I'd be happy if the MC can have a literal army of kids (both male and female) from all his gf/wives so he can take over the world with his army. Have them both fight and win battles. The nicest females will be harem and the males will have free roam to "break in" the rest of the ladies that the mc doesn't have room for. Win-win!! Why deny your kids the girls you DON'T want?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

TheLewdGamer

Apr 19, 2020
If you double click on the censorship text what does it say?
Check in options, lighting effects should be set to "on"
Sorry i guess i am bit stupid lol i had created the text document named as Censorship.txt thus it didn't work it changed it to just name without extension and deconsor starts working.
Thanx for that lighting effect tho

Last edited:

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I really need an answer from someone on my original post (page 777). I understand a post can get lost/overlooked with multiple posts following mine and not trying to rush anyone, but it's been two & 1/2 days and I'm stuck. I've tried since that post multiple combos w/ Victoria and it's still happening on 5th/6th day. Truly need help, so I can move on to other quests knowing how to manage her affection appropriately if possible and not a bug/issue.

BTW: No mod and not the compressed version. Forgot to add that when I stated the version I'm using in original post.
Well your not married it seems, Victoria is mad at you because you've been ignoring her (and dipping your dipstick in another engine :LOL: probably)
You have to give her presents and attention and it takes a while
The potions I don't know about

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes