RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
Something like that happens to me also. I don't get a black screen but a dark one where I can barely see the images.
Hoping for a hotfix to these minor bugs.

EDIT: Ok, I didn't think it would work but using a torch is a workaround. I'm no coding expert but it could be that for that screen it is behaving as though you're inside a cave which requires a torch when it is actually outside in the daylight.

Last edited:
Reactions: Obelixeke

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
It is a foursome with 2M2F? Which is not NTR, if you are involved.
And their religion makes them 'religious' prostitutes, so it would be immersive for me that they have with others sex. But I have not seen this scene, yet.
But I like it to have the option to say no.

Sometimes an option is not really an option. The two goblins not stopping to rape someone, is not an option for me.

I wonder if it is possible not to watch the bestiality and still get the girl?
When it comes to the Grug & Ziva thressome I agree with what has been said. They are sex cult so it makes sense, she cares for the MC but not on an emotional level. This very well may change further down the line tho.

The bestialty is an odd one for me. You can spy on Beth (stable girl) who does have relations with Samson the horse but.... the only other 1 in the game is when u shapeshift into a Wolf & mount Mia, but is that bestiality? I mean you r a human in beast form... lines get blurry for me there lol.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Hi is there any update apk after 2.01 apk?!
So far I know, no, because it is only a test version.

...but is that bestiality? I mean you r a human in beast form... lines get blurry for me there lol.
I would say, yes, it is beastiality. But I do not really care much about it, if it is in the game or not. I just thought it would be good to decide if someone want to see it or not.

IFF01

Sep 8, 2018
Love the game. I have 1 issue and that is when cleaning the stables, not matter what time of day it is dark. only the first time is it light.

Look5

Jul 9, 2018
Who got pregnant?
What problem do you have with your merchant’s assignment?
And do you have a mod installed?
The merchant’s mission arrived at the Ghoulin and I needed something that caught their attention and I didn't find

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
I think I have a glitch with Oksana. Playing NYD205 using Lain's mod.

According to the walkthrough, "5 days after having sex with the vampire sisters (see “Cemetery Rumors” quest), a blond girl will appear in the center of the village." That didn't happen. BUT... now if the MC goes to visit the dragon, Oksana suddenly pops up in dialogue, saying she sees no reason to go there, and she'll wait at the inn. I can't make her appear (MC had sex with the Vampires more than once). I can't activate any of her quest elements.

Anything I can do for this? I hope I don't need to start again, I don't have an old save...

Thanks,
thwartme

Reactions: The ArcKnight

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I think I have a glitch with Oksana. Playing NYD205 using Lain's mod.

According to the walkthrough, "5 days after having sex with the vampire sisters (see “Cemetery Rumors” quest), a blond girl will appear in the center of the village." That didn't happen. BUT... now if the MC goes to visit the dragon, Oksana suddenly pops up in dialogue, saying she sees no reason to go there, and she'll wait at the inn. I can't make her appear (MC had sex with the Vampires more than once). I can't activate any of her quest elements.

Anything I can do for this? I hope I don't need to start again, I don't have an old save...

Thanks,
thwartme
Same

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
There are several glitches in the moment.
Another glitch I found was: If you get all informations from the innkeeper about the dragon and leave the inn, the MC says something about Theresa.

ugh, "5 days after having sex with the vampire sisters (see “Cemetery Rumors” quest), a blond girl will appear in the center of the village." That didn't happen. BUT... now if the MC goes to visit the dragon, Oksana suddenly pops up in dialogue, saying she sees no reason to go there, and she'll wait at the inn. I can't make her appear (MC had sex with the Vampires more than once). I can't activate any of her quest elements.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I'm playing in the moment without Lain's mod. Also mostly because I do not really need it.

I found a glitch while getting the panties.
I made a fire instead of paying Gwynneth to distract the guards.
I got the panties and after going down the stairs, I heard Gwynneth in the other room and that I should better go.
I entered the room, but nobody was in there as it should be.
And while leaving the tower, I saw for a short moment in the room, the 2 guards with Gwynneth standing in the room.

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
I played through that with no problem. Have sex with the sisters and within a couple of days Oksana appears. Just ignore the dragon part.
Tried it three times. Captured a bandit, fed it to the sisters, had the (wonderful) sex, and then hung around the village for several days waiting... no Oksana.

Anyway I've started all over again without the Lain mod. I don't mind, fun game.

Thanks,
thwartme

Jun 15, 2020
can anyone share the cheat mode please
The current mod doesn't work with this version of the game, but you can edit your save file to give you basically anything you want aside from unlocking scenes:

Upload your save file, system.json, and items.json. You can then edit all of the values such as how much HP you have, how much gold you have, how other characters feel about you, etc. But be careful; adding items to you inventory that you haven't unlocked by doing their necessary quests can lead to some bugs. So, don't add a puppy to your inventory if you haven't even met Frida yet. Stuff like that.

Hey there..... Sorry if I'm asking stupid question.. Is ntr avoidable???
Almost all of the NTR is avoidable.
https://f95zone.to/threads/peasants-quest-v2-05-tinkerer.1717/post-3907785

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes