Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Is there a gallery in this game? If so, really appreciated if someone could link their 'saves' folder. Or someone that has fully done all the content and you can rewatch scenes.
mine should work.

Isn't very grindy except preparing for the spider cave that takes a bit. As others indicated you can get an edge getting the dagger from dog quest, taking ears from shakala kills and later boar carcasses ( just save before or shakala could kill you while unprepared, reset reentering zone) and remember that you can sell all the stuff you get ( at that point you don't need them yet for potions) . you will get a decent armor and weapon faster that way and combat will be easier.
that's some good advice

I would love to have the patience to play the game entirely (or nearly finished) but I love Tinkerer's render so much.
it takes only 9 hours

three (!) vampire girls.
but they'll count as one in terms of update, probably

Reactions: zanetti100

sean_paul

Jan 21, 2018
hello guys, i have 2 problem
1. MC give Frida padlock, so she just let MC play with her pussy by hand - I have 1 biger dick poison in inventory. when I ask "Are u alone?" she just ignore it ?!. So i can't ask her puppy for Mia.
2. MC married Shakala - female gobblin, but she not share with him , she need somthing surprise ?! I go to Edgar - the Taylor, i click all clothe in in the shop, but Edgar don't say anything about clothe for Shakala.
Any Solution guys ? plzz help

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
hello guys, i have 2 problem
1. MC give Frida padlock, so she just let MC play with her pussy by hand - I have 1 biger dick poison in inventory. when I ask "Are u alone?" she just ignore it ?!. So i can't ask her puppy for Mia.
2. MC married Shakala - female gobblin, but she not share with him , she need somthing surprise ?! I go to Edgar - the Taylor, i click all clothe in in the shop, but Edgar don't say anything about clothe for Shakala.
Any Solution guys ? plzz help
1) give her more vegetables
2) you need to find the bikini chainamail, Edgar will say it's for someone, but will allow you to buy it if you bring him a bear pelt

sean_paul

Jan 21, 2018
Help , when i'm ask Freida about Servise, she always say "Does your rudeness know no bounds ? " - I give Vegetables to her 20 times ?! plzz help

MoonFang

Jul 11, 2017
yeah it's done , T_T , any solution my freind ? all Quest done except that.
Did u do anything that make her angry after giving each vegetables? I think the key is doing nothing beside giving her vegetable, and watch her reaction after receive it. She should be more intimate after some veggie

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes