Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
It's kuko's theory time!
since shakala's first-mate is a human. it's probable that Shakala will unite the goblins and they will stop attacking humans. (It's not like the goblins are much of a challange anyways) thus leaving the goblin forest. There will be still black goblins to hunt for the goblin ears. But it will allow for some other enemies to move and set camp in the goblin forest. Rebels wanting to kill the queen/princess (we still need to do som royalty) or if not ...some kind of dragonkind folks

Grumbledwarf

Oct 15, 2017
It's kuko's theory time!
since shakala's first-mate is a human. it's probable that Shakala will unite the goblins and they will stop attacking humans. (It's not like the goblins are much of a challange anyways) thus leaving the goblin forest. There will be still black goblins to hunt for the goblin ears. But it will allow for some other enemies to move and set camp in the goblin forest. Rebels wanting to kill the queen/princess (we still need to do som royalty) or if not ...some kind of dragonkind folks
Orcs probably will have more to say about this and they already made the goblins from the temple map flee

MoonFang

Jul 11, 2017
Along with queen/princess introduction, I think there will be some human thug (drop random coin bag), assasin - hitman (drop random stat weapon, ofc u can get decent weapon to clear quest at town, but a little rng to make grind easier wont harm anybody right?). At the same time, when we ntr that old man mayor, maybe he wont buy anything from us anymore, so i guess we will have new way of earning gold
btw, im tired of those goblin :( maybe some rng in coin drop will be more interesting than those goblin ear

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Along with queen/princess introduction, I think there will be some human thug (drop random coin bag), assasin - hitman (drop random stat weapon, ofc u can get decent weapon to clear quest at town, but a little rng to make grind easier wont harm anybody right?). At the same time, when we ntr that old man mayor, maybe he wont buy anything from us anymore, so i guess we will have new way of earning gold
btw, im tired of those goblin :( maybe some rng in coin drop will be more interesting than those goblin ear
The thing that would be great, would be the be able to buy a shop, upgrade it and earning money with it.

mrblackson

Apr 18, 2018
sooo is this game finished or do you have to play for 3-4 hours without a ending? becuse i hate it when there is no ending... i feel so.. unsatisfied ;S

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
it's not ntr when it' done by the MC

The thing that would be great, would be the be able to buy a shop, upgrade it and earning money with it.
you know what would be even great? a cute shop assistant to do things that HR department wouldn't approve

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
sooo is this game finished or do you have to play for 3-4 hours without a ending? becuse i hate it when there is no ending... i feel so.. unsatisfied ;S
current ontent is enough for 13 hours of gameplay... while the game doesn't have an ending, most character archs have a temporary ending. For example without being too spoilerish, MC gets married, his wife is pregant and they idly spend their time fucking.
this game can be also played as a stand-alone rpg

Reactions: mrblackson

paindevil

Jan 21, 2018
I need help to finish this version ; Erevi wont get out of bed after she give birth to her daughter ; so I can talk to her to get an horse any clue i would like to see the date with beth but I cant ! Help Help Help :)

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I need help to finish this version ; Erevi wont get out of bed after she give birth to her daughter ; so I can talk to her to get an horse any clue i would like to see the date with beth but I cant ! Help Help Help :)
have you talked to Beth ? the MC promised her a surprise, only then Erevi can teach you the spell, but she asks you to build a crib for th baby first. you'll need wood, bear claws and bear pelt

paindevil

Jan 21, 2018
ohh missed the crib for the baby .. i have wood claws and pelt but where should I build the crib do I need more of 3 of each ?

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes