MoonFang

Jul 11, 2017
I tested al the creatures in the game and.... surprise! the vampires are most pleased when fed batbreeders. there's a longer text about playing with one's food

edit: maybe that's the missing scene
Brought a batbreeder but mc say "my master wont appreciate what i brought. best find something better"
So i guess the 1st one should be bandit?

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Guys there is a childbirth scene in dread tower :closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile:
We finally got our first child :p (although I really liked pregnant version of this bad and sexy witch :p XD)

Tibi088

Nov 4, 2017
So I havent played the game for a while, I think last update I played was 0.8. Now whenever I try to enter my rented home in the village Victoria accuses me of getting her pregnant. I wouldnt mind that much however the most I have done to her this far was peeping and even Im not that good.

Garan Elderan

Dec 7, 2017
How to apply the pollen to mayor's meal? Couldn't find any hints how to do it... I could only use the pollen on myself, but this doesn't appear to function...

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
will their be scenes where the main character dominates the women?
I'd say it doesn't really look like it until now. The whole game basically goes right into the other direction and scenes are at best neutral with a tedency towards female dominance. Of course there are times when MC takes the lead and pushes a bit but I wouldn't call that anything close to domination.

mrblackson

Apr 18, 2018
current ontent is enough for 13 hours of gameplay... while the game doesn't have an ending, most character archs have a temporary ending. For example without being too spoilerish, MC gets married, his wife is pregant and they idly spend their time fucking.
this game can be also played as a stand-alone rpg
thanks for the reply bro, we need more heors like you!

Jan 15, 2018
i.... burned the house down
does it get repaired or is there anything i can do to trigger the event?
[update]
hah i found out what i needed to do
no clue what to do about those Orcs down yonder, I don't know what "distraction" i need

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
So ,I have checked the cemetery burial,found the coffin & the women burns as I open the coffin.
Is there anyway not to burn them or it suppose to happen anyway?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
New version 1.02:
Mega:
Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the update!

So ,I have checked the cemetery burial,found the coffin & the women burns as I open the coffin.
Is there anyway not to burn them or it suppose to happen anyway?
They are vampires what did you expected putting them under the sun? x'Dx'Dx'D

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes