sean_paul

Jan 21, 2018
How can i get in viktorias room? i can't use the window
you should Talk to Ziva at the temple first, and pick 2 flower, 1 use it on food table at Mayor house,wait to next day, Victoria will meet you at your house, after that go to her window, u will get in her room ... enjoy !

Reactions: 7195648

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Damn stop being lazy people, read the changelog and the previous pages. LITERALLY all the questions asked in this page have been answered before.
Put your heads to work and do a search. It won't even take you 5 minutes to find all those answers. ::|:

Reactions: r2250480

MoonFang

Jul 11, 2017
So from now on, we have to pay rent for the guard every 7 days, no more night visit? ( i know we can sleep elsewhere, but still sad)
Just something popped up in my mind, maybe the missing scened tinker mentioned is between Victoria and the old man mayor, she did mention it was crazy tho? This game with its history of voyeur scene so i dont think i will be too surprised

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
damn the scene with the vampire sisters was so fucking good the best of the game so far. Looking forward to see the scene that is missing with the new elf girl

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
So, just to toss an opinion out here, i'm very slightly disappointed by the last update.
Not because the content is bad or antyhing, I do appreciate the new stuff, BUT it really seems to me that Tinkerer is overly fond of introducing new characters instead of developing stuff that is already in place. Don't get me wrong, I like that he expanded the map and gave us more stuff to do, but some characters (Mia, Alice, even the new swamp elf girl) have been left on the sidelines, which is rather saddening. I'm not against the inclusion of new characters and content to go along with them, but only if that doesn't hamper the development of storylines already in place. Other than that, this game is amongst my top 5 of jerking material.

P.S. I would personally love if anytime soon we got an extension of Erevi questline and more things to capture for the dungeon other than the good ol' Bat Breeders

mocap3069

Oct 7, 2017
I do not see a way to "de-thrall" yourself so you cannot kill the 3 vampires if you accepted delivery boy quest?
I guess we have to wait for the next update to finish that quest. At least we get to have "fun" with the 3 ladies
of the night!

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes