ipfakealias

Jan 28, 2018
i've put the pollen in the food but what should i do next? she doesn't visit me at the house
you have to get another flower (like the one you used for the major), go to her window, enter her room, use it with her wine and hide at her bed.
i get 2 options from going to her window at night, hide or stay and watch, both of which send me to jail

edit: i've done the vampire quest and then she appeared at my house, not sure if it's related..

rodona

Apr 9, 2018
i've put the pollen in the food but what should i do next? she doesn't visit me at the house

i get 2 options from going to her window at night, hide or stay and watch, both of which send me to jail

edit: i've done the vampire quest and then she appeared at my house, not sure if it's related..
after you mixed the flower with the food of the major, did she visit you again?
she will mention that in the future a guard will pick up the rent, after that you prepare her wine.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Any walkthrough of the game? I've gone through several pages but can't find. Pls help.
Go back to the original post, the one where you download the game, the walkthrough is attached below.
It's updated to the last version of the game, as for the new content added afterwards, people have explained everything on the last few pages of this thread

Reactions: paula789

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I can't to seem to find any uptodate information about this...so let me ask here...
how to procede...
I got the spy Glasses..how can I prove to beth that I am reliable?

EDIT: seems I don't use the latest Version so gonna chack again with that...but Beth seems to be rather old content from what I read

Seathrunning

Mar 30, 2018
People really need to go back to the 1st page and check the 1st post for the walk through (version 0.91). Also would be nice to have the walk through text on the 1st page a bit larger so it is more visible.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
People really need to go back to the 1st page and check the 1st post for the walk through (version 0.91). Also would be nice to have the walk through text on the 1st page a bit larger so it is more visible.
I doubt that would help. I remember when they did this to the bugfix (Huge and red letters) for Roundscape Adorevia, still there was always someone who would ask where was the bugfix. :coldsweat:

Reactions: Wyrme

Grumbledwarf

Oct 15, 2017
I can't to seem to find any uptodate information about this...so let me ask here...
how to procede...
I got the spy Glasses..how can I prove to beth that I am reliable?

EDIT: seems I don't use the latest Version so gonna chack again with that...but Beth seems to be rather old content from what I read
Beth was indeed reworked a couple of months ago, so if your game version is old that's the problem.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
So, just to toss an opinion out here, i'm very slightly disappointed by the last update.
Not because the content is bad or antyhing, I do appreciate the new stuff, BUT it really seems to me that Tinkerer is overly fond of introducing new characters instead of developing stuff that is already in place. Don't get me wrong, I like that he expanded the map and gave us more stuff to do, but some characters (Mia, Alice, even the new swamp elf girl) have been left on the sidelines, which is rather saddening. I'm not against the inclusion of new characters and content to go along with them, but only if that doesn't hamper the development of storylines already in place. Other than that, this game is amongst my top 5 of jerking material.

P.S. I would personally love if anytime soon we got an extension of Erevi questline and more things to capture for the dungeon other than the good ol' Bat Breeders
the vamps are parth of the nergal vs quesh storyline

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Gave it a try since it looked a bit interesting, but I haaaate the non stop random monster encounters and game overs in these types of games. I'm fine with it in normal nintendo RPG's and all, but in erotic themed ones.. ugh..
Too bad but.. *delete*

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes