chaf

Oct 10, 2017
I meant the one in the dining room (where you first met Victoria)
I had to put the pollen in twice with several days delay between until I got the scene
Also you can miss the scenes trigger as it's not triggering the same way as the rent.
If you get close to the door there is a knock on the door...get even closer but don't leave the house by walking on the last tile of the door area and eventually Victoria will make her entrance
finally found it

fasz222

Sep 23, 2017
hey, i accidentaly told frida the thruth about wolf pup quest, is there anything i can do to "undo"-it? I no longer have the save file for reversing it

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Hi guys. Can I impregnate all women without bothering to block stories of some character? And where do I get the crystal for the glasses?
getting them pregnant is part of their story, and you'll have to do that to move the plot forward

Reactions: RJP

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
There genuinely seems to be a glitch with the mayors table because I have two flowers and yet there's no sparkles on the table.

Maybe because I got the event for the pregnancy twice? Do I have to talk to the lady in the temple again?

edit: Talking to her again seems to have fixed it, though there still weren't sparkles. Possibly related to the light change?

Grumbledwarf

Oct 15, 2017
probably she did not visit you yet to tell you that she wont collect the rent anymore in person.
after that scene you can use her window to get in her room.

however this scene will only happen if you already put that flower in the food for the mayor.
wait a few days and she should visit you as mentioned.

Edit:
You can impregnate the giantess, the dark elf and victoria (mayors wife).
And Shakala

papaja

Aug 6, 2016
Hi guys. Can I impregnate all women without bothering to block stories of some character? And where do I get the crystal for the glasses?
where find cristal? i cant find
Go to the end of Mountain Pass zone (near the tower), go North on snow terrain then east above the cave from puppers quest there is a crystal cave with 1 enemy and crystal inside.

rodona

Apr 9, 2018
how to make Phallus Giganticus Potion??
the recipe is ingame available. you need a special cauldron. the witch will give you the quest to get it, she will also give you the recipe if you talk to her about "how to get a bigger p*nis. (the witch that turns into a priestess, in the north).

mytaur

Jun 20, 2017
The lack of a proper walkthrough or in-game Quest system has always left me to pass on the updates.

I even became a patron once in hope of getting an updated walk through. But, the Walkthrough on the patron page was just as outdated as the walkthroughs in this tread.

If there is ever a Patron level that includes an updated Walkthrough with every release let me know, and I will become a Patron again.

I noticed that most of the popular games have updated walk throughs as soon as a new version of the game is released; some even include the walkthrough with the game download.

My 2 cents....

Seathrunning

Mar 30, 2018
Easy one first. There is a new quest system in game which is brand new and decent.

Now for the easier one. bartleby did a nice detailed walk through (v 0.91) that is mostly the same. The difference between v0.91 and v1.02 is 2 quests (Victoria and Vampires). j4yj4m also did a nice write up on the new scenes and quests. If you want one from the developer than wait for the whole game to be done. The game has amazing fans that detail what the new quests are in a quick time.

Reactions: mytaur

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I noticed that most of the popular games have updated walk throughs as soon as a new version of the game is released; some even include the walkthrough with the game download.
true, but the walkthroughs you speak of , are often made by people that played the game on this site. I apologise for bringing him here, but @Barioz did the walkthroughs for Love and Seduction

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
true, but the walkthroughs you speak of , are often made by people that played the game on this site. I apologise for bringing him here, but @Barioz did the walkthroughs for Love and Seduction
Sorry, I'm busy with other projects atm and the LaS and DA walkthroughs will need an update in the foreseeable future too.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes