rodona

Apr 9, 2018
What should I do to give me wolf pup?
You have to rescue the puppies and improve your relationsship with the giantess by giving her presents (vegetables).
If your relationship is high enough you can ask her for a puppy but dont mention that you want to bang the other girl.

MaXiMa

Jun 7, 2017
You can not kill vampire, you think it is not in the cave, 3 vampires are in the cemetery. i say it

MaXiMa

Jun 7, 2017
complete all witch jobs, go to the night cemetery and meet three beautiful vampires.then son will give two quest

paula789

May 2, 2017
How to win the battle against enemies.....i mean how to cause maximum damage quickly? At the beginning it's getting difficult to beat them. And how to avail the stronger attack methods like lightning bolt, stun etc.?

rodona

Apr 9, 2018
How to win the battle against enemies.....i mean how to cause maximum damage quickly? At the beginning it's getting difficult to beat them. And how to avail the stronger attack methods like lightning bolt, stun etc.?
you have to earn money to upgrade your equipment. you will learn spells by progressing the story, the dark elf will teach you some spells, she is beyond the bridge far to the east.
For the start get the dog to the shop owner, you will get your first weapon, a knife, AND equip it. Buy a lot of bandages and save very often. Start with the goblin forest, run if you encounter a bear or boar or shielded goblins.

It can be very grindy, so you could look it up how to edit the savefile for enough money to get the good armor, but that is not a guarantee to win every fight.

Reactions: paula789

paula789

May 2, 2017
you have to earn money to upgrade your equipment. you will learn spells by progressing the story, the dark elf will teach you some spells, she is beyond the bridge far to the east.
For the start get the dog to the shop owner, you will get your first weapon, a knife, AND equip it. Buy a lot of bandages and save very often. Start with the goblin forest, run if you encounter a bear or boar or shielded goblins.

It can be very grindy, so you could look it up how to edit the savefile for enough money to get the good armor, but that is not a guarantee to win every fight.
In which sequence shall I move? Is it ..... first the goblin forest, then the witch, then dark elf...... ?

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I seem to have a problem getting the Giantess Quest to spawn completely. Did the Qetesh quest and have a potion of Giganticus but when offering MC services it doesn't give option to use the potion. I have done the puppies quest also. Looked at the guide/walkthrough and seems like it should have triggered. I even gave her a bushel of veggies.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
In which sequence shall I move? Is it ..... first the goblin forest, then the witch, then dark elf...... ?
You are more or less free to go as you wish, but completing the witch storyline will unlock potion brewing, which means healing items and fertility ones (very usefull for dark elf story).
but for both storylines you'll need better gear. I would suggest to keep killing goblins until you're level 5-6 (that should also give you enough gold for lowest gear), to test your power you should try to defeat the goblin girl twice.
If you succeed (one victory per day is the limit) you should go north and talk to the old lady 2 Goblin battle should show you wether or not you are ready to progress

I seem to have a problem getting the Giantess Quest to spawn completely. Did the Qetesh quest and have a potion of Giganticus but when offering MC services it doesn't give option to use the potion. I have done the puppies quest also. Looked at the guide/walkthrough and seems like it should have triggered. I even gave her a bushel of veggies.
How did you unlock the gigantus potion without haveing met Frida first?
I think the MC only gets interested after Frida cock blocks him...

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
How did you unlock the gigantus potion without haveing met Frida first?
I think the MC only gets interested after Frida cock blocks him...
I did “The Temple of Qetesh,” with the witch (forget name) and then was able to get the three chalice potion recipes. I think I met Frida first because I have also done the puppies quest. I got the dialog where she cock blocks him and he started wanting a way to increase his cock size. I just don't remember if it was before or after I was able to produce the potion.[/QUOTE]

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
did you interact with the bedroom door in the back already?
For me the story with Frida normally goes like, meet her and compliment her home, offer to retrieve the pupies and do it for no reward, check the bedroom door and return to town, make a lock at the smith and gift it to Frida
offer your companionship, than do so again after returning with a potion don't come inside.
Get the white outfit and gift her, come inside her (with fertility potion)
You can get a pupie for the girl north of town after gifting her the lock.
if you messed up at any point you loose affection and have to compensate with a gift each day

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
You are more or less free to go as you wish, but completing the witch storyline will unlock potion brewing, which means healing items and fertility ones (very usefull for dark elf story).
but for both storylines you'll need better gear. I would suggest to keep killing goblins until you're level 5-6 (that should also give you enough gold for lowest gear), to test your power you should try to defeat the goblin girl twice.
If you succeed (one victory per day is the limit) you should go north and talk to the old lady 2 Goblin battle should show you wether or not you are ready to progress
I would suggest gearing up, leveling till 4, rushing to the tower of dread, doing erevi's first quests , learning lightning bolt and then the witch

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
did you interact with the bedroom door in the back already?
For me the story with Frida normally goes like, meet her and compliment her home, offer to retrieve the pupies and do it for no reward, check the bedroom door and return to town, make a lock at the smith and gift it to Frida
offer your companionship, than do so again after returning with a potion don't come inside.
Get the white outfit and gift her, come inside her (with fertility potion)
You can get a pupie for the girl north of town after gifting her the lock.
if you messed up at any point you loose affection and have to compensate with a gift each day
Think I know where I messed up. Didn't do puppies for free. So I have to gift her everyday with bushel of veggies I guess.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes