MaXiMa

Jun 7, 2017
How to win the battle against enemies.....i mean how to cause maximum damage quickly? At the beginning it's getting difficult to beat them. And how to avail the stronger attack methods like lightning bolt, stun etc.?
hello if i need to cheat i can help you.

Reactions: paula789

MaXiMa

Jun 7, 2017
paesants quest cheats video and programs link
cheats video link

enigmavbunpacker

rpgmaker save editor

Creus

Aug 7, 2017
I can not play, when I enter a place and then I go out the screen turns black. Does anyone else have this problem?

MaXiMa

Jun 7, 2017
where did you give this black screen?
give them a try

1- graphic card software end version
2- windows update
3-directx download
4-RPG Maker all versions install

paula789

May 2, 2017
paesants quest cheats video and programs link
cheats video link

enigmavbunpacker

rpgmaker save editor
Excellent work.....thank you so much. I have no knowledge about this enigmavunpacker. Will u pls explain it's function. If you think I'm bothering you then I'm sorry. Again thank you so much for your reply. It has helped me a lot.

MaXiMa

Jun 7, 2017
Excellent work.....thank you so much. I have no knowledge about this enigmavunpacker. Will u pls explain it's function. If you think I'm bothering you then I'm sorry. Again thank you so much for your reply. It has helped me a lot.
the game is normally packaged, it helps to open the EnigmaUnpacker package.

In WinRAR program, compression is done as exe.
you can think like this method.

how can i explain to you, i can not find a way english is weak
sorry translator:S

Grumbledwarf

Oct 15, 2017
That's for unpacking the assets from an rpgmaker game. It's fairly easy to use and let you check the game pictures.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
its fake ?
I don't know if those links are real but the release is:

Yes, the patch is finally here! This brings the 1.0x update up to the level I first wanted it to be. It's not a full update in it self, it just adds some stuff I didn't have time to implement in the original update I released a week, or so, ago.

What's new:

- Added one more image to the end of the Victoria pregnant sex scene.

- Added a new piece of furniture for your dungeon (with related bat breeder scene), see carpenter shop.

- Improved bat breeder orgasm mini game. Finally! I gave up on getting keyboard input to work properly, but have instead implemented mouse and touch support for the inputs. I hope this solves the issues some people were having with it.

- Changed bat breeder egg production. Although there is still some randomness involved, her affection level influences the amount of eggs produced.

- Small bug fixes, spelling corrections and minor improvements.

Not much new happenes though.

paula789

May 2, 2017
the game is normally packaged, it helps to open the EnigmaUnpacker package.

In WinRAR program, compression is done as exe.
you can think like this method.

how can i explain to you, i can not find a way english is weak
sorry translator:S
I've got it.....looks like it separates the game folder from the application. Anyway following those tricks of that video I've already reached level 8 with ease. I'm really grateful. Thank you once again.

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
I really think the mayor/Victoria quest is glitched in the new update. I've had her come by 3 times to say she's pregnant. I got up to 5 moon flowers and still cant spike the mayor's food.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I don't know if those links are real but the release is:

Yes, the patch is finally here! This brings the 1.0x update up to the level I first wanted it to be. It's not a full update in it self, it just adds some stuff I didn't have time to implement in the original update I released a week, or so, ago.

What's new:

- Added one more image to the end of the Victoria pregnant sex scene.

- Added a new piece of furniture for your dungeon (with related bat breeder scene), see carpenter shop.

- Improved bat breeder orgasm mini game. Finally! I gave up on getting keyboard input to work properly, but have instead implemented mouse and touch support for the inputs. I hope this solves the issues some people were having with it.

- Changed bat breeder egg production. Although there is still some randomness involved, her affection level influences the amount of eggs produced.

- Small bug fixes, spelling corrections and minor improvements.

Not much new happenes though.
Nice. I was going to ask for the changelog. More "Batgirl" is always welcome..hehhe
Lets hope the new system is less of a chore.

Reactions: Aprilsun

Hermies

Feb 7, 2018
I see a lot of comments about trying to avoid grinding as much as one can, where it doesn't bother me that much (would even less if there were more little nuggets to pick up).
still I think I was @ level 6 or 7 when I started seriously going after the bear. usually only needed like 3 or 4 bandages to get through the battle (scale,helm,sword,shield) Hell it is a bear after all. I forget how long it took exactly maybe 8 hr. but I killed over 134 Bear, at 54 Exp. each now I am Lvl. 20 (and the cool thing is after the last update) you pickup claws now too. And there have been 3 or 5 times I've killed it with 1 shot!. So what's so bad about grinding?

MaXiMa

Jun 7, 2017
I want to shoot the video of the tasks, but the video size is too big, the quality will be reduced this time

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes