Hermies

Feb 7, 2018
Do some (small) work and read the changelog.
Sorry at the
best way for power level after lvl 5 is going south of main town and beating Goblin groups (also grants you incredible income you can spend for equip for the pristess and Beth Dad when they join your party),
if you have the thunder spell even 3 group batles are one hitted.
you just have to hold the priestess quest after returning the chasel for fertility potions
That's definitely the best way to build up cash.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
can ayone tell me how many times I have to pay for the rent before she talk to me not to pay it
You dont have too you can tell her you dont have the rent and she'll make you pay with sex! You could have done that from the first time and every time after.

THe only thing I haven't tried out yet is to keep the infertility potion on him and use it before I go into the building, you could also keep an eye in the top right corner of the screen which shows time of day and the days played to use it when she does show up. I'm curious if she would still get pregnant or if this is written into the game no matter if you do. If I remember right she was fucking the one guard in the village!

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
So where do I get the potion/remedy for the mayor? Because I impregnated the wife and she said that I needed to find a fix for him not being able to fuck her. I heard that there is a new scene with pregnant Victoria, but I don't know how to see her pregnant without getting that potion/remedy. Any ideas?

You got to visit Ziva (probably spelled her name wrong) and ask her, remember she is the only one in the game that creates potions and knows of other remedies! Then what till night and look around for a plant the looks like a bunch of white flowers (they look more like moth balls then flowers.

Anyone tried to go the Vampire scenario without killing them? I tried to "Help" them but I couldn't get enough bandits you can get two in one try, but then you can spend the next several days only seeing one or two?

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
You got to visit Ziva (probably spelled her name wrong) and ask her, remember she is the only one in the game that creates potions and knows of other remedies! Then what till night and look around for a plant the looks like a bunch of white flowers (they look more like moth balls then flowers.

Anyone tried to go the Vampire scenario without killing them? I tried to "Help" them but I couldn't get enough bandits you can get two in one try, but then you can spend the next several days only seeing one or two?
Took me a little while to figure this out, too. Instead of leaving bandits/batbreeders for them as an offering (every single time I tried that, no matter how hard I tried, I ended up dead! :noexpression:), wander around the cemetery at night. You'll spot them (they look different to zombies) moving around on the screen. Interact with one of them and, on the third night, they take you back to the crypt for some 'fun'.

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
bat breader is also a morsel they appreciate. appreciate

to the crypt for some 'fun'.
and the good part is that they're all happy even if the MC kept punding only ne of them. (the other 2 do some scissoring in the meanwhile)

Artoriasex

Apr 27, 2018
You dont have too you can tell her you dont have the rent and she'll make you pay with sex! You could have done that from the first time and every time after.

THe only thing I haven't tried out yet is to keep the infertility potion on him and use it before I go into the building, you could also keep an eye in the top right corner of the screen which shows time of day and the days played to use it when she does show up. I'm curious if she would still get pregnant or if this is written into the game no matter if you do. If I remember right she was fucking the one guard in the village!

thanks buddy!But I just can't trigger the new two quests,I dont what I missed...maybe have to impregnate her first to unlock them?And yet after fxxking her several times with potion of fertility,still failed to do that...

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
thanks buddy!But I just can't trigger the new two quests,I dont what I missed...maybe have to impregnate her first to unlock them?And yet after fxxking her several times with potion of fertility,still failed to do that...
Theres a point in which that should trigger, I would do some others thing in the game thats what I had to do before it triggered. You sound like your pretty deep into the game. So theres gotta be some quests you haven't done. I would go to the OP and try to look thru the walk through I believe the last one was for 0.91. Just to see if you missed out on something. I remember taking out the girl in the stables and after the 1st date it triggered Victoria coming to see me.

Artoriasex

Apr 27, 2018
Theres a point in which that should trigger, I would do some others thing in the game thats what I had to do before it triggered. You sound like your pretty deep into the game. So theres gotta be some quests you haven't done. I would go to the OP and try to look thru the walk through I believe the last one was for 0.91. Just to see if you missed out on something. I remember taking out the girl in the stables and after the 1st date it triggered Victoria coming to see me.
You are right!I did miss some quests,thx again for your help!

pindosxxxl

Apr 5, 2017
Version 1.04

Sorry for bombarding you with patches, but TMan helped me discover a bug that could potentially have rather big consequences, especially for new players.
I call it: The Virgin Pregnancy bug.

Symptoms: Victoria will announce her pregnancy, even though she isn't really pregnant.

Caused by: Gabriel leaving you after the temple quest, calls the wrong variable.

This patch fixes this issue.

The bad news:

This will only work on save games prior to Victoria announcing her pregnancy. After the announcements there are just too many switches and variables involved. I'm likely to break more than I'd fix by trying to patch that. And you can still watch her non pregnant scenes with the spirit potion. So once she has announced her pregnancy, she'll remain pregnant.

How to use?

Simply transfer your old save to this version (see readme.txt) and sleep until the next day. In a location other than your house in the village! That should reset the variables.

What if I made her properly pregnant?

You should be fine, nothing will change that.

Now I can hopefully start focusing on the next update:)

Hung Gen

Sep 16, 2017
can ayone tell me how many times I have to pay for the rent before she talk to me not to pay it
It should have been from the 1st time she asked you to pay. She'll offer an alternative plan. Eventually leading to the other things you want to do to/with her.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes