seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
how to get victoria scene after she gets you out of her room....
I would love to know how to enter her room...just that....
Nevermind,discovered that my game had bugged and the option of prying open her window wasnt apearing....the strange thing is that bug fixed when i restarted the game....

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
if you downloaded the latest patch there was some fixing included for Victoria's storyline, as mentioned it had no effects on games beyond a certain point so you might have been on that route/problem

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
1.Did the 3 vampires can i get them pregnant if so do i need to do the 1 by 1 or the 3 at the same time?
not yet possible to impregnate them

The elf gives me water something more? can have sex
you can have sex with her whenever you being more wine

Did it with the girl who likes horses and the barn girl can i get them pregnant? and i can burn the house do i do it or not and is there any more things with them?
if you burn the house you can spy on victoria

8 Mission with the vampire girls when i go to the old man i cant finish it is this normal bacause you can kill them is that how you complete it ?
wait for the next updates. the reward so far is only 250 gold
13. I have given clothing to giant girl 2 to the magic girl 1 to orc who is left ?
Victoria is left

kakaok2o

Apr 8, 2018
how do i save the game for later patch do i just copy the save folder and when a new update comes delete that save folder and put mine,or maybe that will break the game?
And when does the new update come on this site on other sites the v1.04 is out?

rodona

Apr 9, 2018
how do i give her the clothes
there are no clothes for the normal elf-girl at the holywater-well.

clothes are for the goblingirl, the dark-elf (2 outfits), the giantess and victoria as far as i know.

The option to give them the outfit will appear automatically if you meet all requirements / quest progress.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
how do i save the game for later patch do i just copy the save folder and when a new update comes delete that save folder and put mine,or maybe that will break the game?
And when does the new update come on this site on other sites the v1.04 is out?
you just overwrite the "save". v1.04 has been published in here too, it's just the OP that needs to be updated

raitoz

May 18, 2017
“The Chosen One”,"Rats" and “Bat Breeder”
Everi become immediatly pregnant.
Can i use editor to have the bat breeder inside the prison and the quest rats? I want to avoid using old save game and run again all other quests...

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
“The Chosen One”,"Rats" and “Bat Breeder”
Everi become immediatly pregnant.
Can i use editor to have the bat breeder inside the prison and the quest rats? I want to avoid using old save game and run again all other quests...
well... though luck

warrior214

May 11, 2018
the old men has a wife can i give the clothes to her, gave clothes to all other but to her i can't when do i need to give them.In my game she is pregnant she does not visit me anymore but i can break in her room do i need to give her gifts so i can give it to her or maybe when she was not pregnant and visiting me did not buy the clothes then after she got pregnant

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
the old men has a wife can i give the clothes to her, gave clothes to all other but to her i can't when do i need to give them.In my game she is pregnant she does not visit me anymore but i can break in her room do i need to give her gifts so i can give it to her or maybe when she was not pregnant and visiting me did not buy the clothes then after she got pregnant
first check the house, if you use the spirit potion it should have 3 scenes.1 is only available if you gave Victoria the cloths. If not you may want to load an older save

where to find the lost dog at the first quest?
It's around the edges of the town's map. It has been moved so many times that I don't remember the exact location

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
Guys where do u find the 3 victims that u need to find for the 3 vampire ladys? i capture some bandit and throw it in the crypt but its still killed me and it doesn't count so where do i get the 3 victims?

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes