Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
The Virgin Pregnancy bug.
Yeah but the art for her looking pregnant is there, you see her belly blown out when she confronts you, and you see it again when you break into her bedroom. To me it seems if shes pregnant then it was probably the Guard she fucked (cant remember his name she gives you a quest to break into the guard barracks to get her panties back).

I good to keep getting updates and know whats going on :closedeyesmile:

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
I can't find a third victim for the vampire chicks
i couldn't even start the vampire quests. i went to the cemetery and what i assumed vampire girls just die due to sunlight? and i go back and claimed my reward from the mayor :tiredface:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
thanks buddy!But I just can't trigger the new two quests,I dont what I missed...maybe have to impregnate her first to unlock them?And yet after fxxking her several times with potion of fertility,still failed to do that...
you must show her a potion of bareness and switch it

Hung Gen

Sep 16, 2017
bat breader... if you bring it to them personally (only way to progress the quest) the dialogue implies the vampires will play with the food (it migt imply some lesbian action)
There's a yellow square button in the lower left and right side of the cemetary, near their crypt. Push it in the daytime and the sacrifice is accepted. I was running short on time on the quest and started wondering what that button did.

Reactions: YaYa_UnTIN2

abiorigins

Donor
Sep 4, 2017
i think there are bugs, when we exercise the bat we cannot control the buttons to satisfy more and i cannot open the vampire door during the day.

co0lk1d

Dec 3, 2017
Any way to increase the number of save slots from the default 20? Can't find the rpg_managers.js file that a lot of the other RPGM games have

MaXiMa

Jun 7, 2017
new version paesant quest EnigmaVBUnpacker_v0.41 not working. EnigmaVBUnpacker_v0.51 working

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes