MoonFang

Jul 11, 2017
the next week tinkerer send the next updated right ?
i think it will be the remained left of this update (not sure which part tho). Tinker did say he miss 1 scene due to personal issue but i dont feel anything missing, both quest end up quice nicely imo. Maybe Erevi, or 1 new captured creature?

sean_paul

Jan 21, 2018
Find a 3 creature , i found 2 bandit, and the last where is it ?
i have cure potion but how to use on major

Grumbledwarf

Oct 15, 2017
Find a 3 creature , i found 2 bandit, and the last where is it ?
i have cure potion but how to use on major
Bandits keep appearing in crossroads and the map before that one, just wait a day or so. For mayor get a couple of flowers from the cementery at night, use the first one at the food table inside mayor's house and the second, after she visits you again go to her window, get in the house, use the wine and hide, then enjoy.

Mordecai77

Jul 11, 2017
I can't report in the 1st quest, the check on the cemetery, already caught by the sisters and have to do the 2nd quest, delivery boy, so the 1st quest never completed, how to complete this?

help please :)

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I can't report in the 1st quest, the check on the cemetery, already caught by the sisters and have to do the 2nd quest, delivery boy, so the 1st quest never completed, how to complete this?
I haven't found a way to actually complete the quest right now (except burning them, I think). I guess we'll have to wait for a future update until we can convince the ladies to leave the graveyard or to cause less trouble.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
2 of the quests is done, pretty easy, the delivery boy, just magic stun the bat breeder, 3 times if you want, or bandits, and deliver them to the sisters at night, and the victoria, just look for the flowers at night, it glows and put it in the wine on mayor's house, and its done
Yes, I've done that. I meant actually completing the mayor's quest in the questlog and get the 250 coins he promised. Right now it seems you can either have fun with the girls or get the money/complete the quest.

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
How do you convince Victoria to keep seeing you after that?
I pried open the window and went into her room, but when I click the wine she appears and chases me out.

Reactions: Jungchai

Mordecai77

Jul 11, 2017
How do you convince Victoria to keep seeing you after that?
I pried open the window and went into her room, but when I click the wine she appears and chases me out.
after you put the pollen in her wine, go to the right side of the room and under the bed

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
what kind if someone can explain me o3o?
Mc changes into a centaur

Why Victoria Get Me Out Of Her House ?
she's a glddigger. and the mayor is a rch old man

I haven't found a way to actually complete the quest right now (except burning them, I think). I guess we'll have to wait for a future update until we can convince the ladies to leave the graveyard or to cause less trouble.
don't you think that the mayor wants the MC dead for "some" reason?

theres a screen in cg showing that the mc comes inside beth, how can we achieve that?
the usual 3x help her out and few dates coming outside, i suppose

Reactions: ViktorReznov

sean_paul

Jan 21, 2018
Bandits keep appearing in crossroads and the map before that one, just wait a day or so. For mayor get a couple of flowers from the cementery at night, use the first one at the food table inside mayor's house and the second, after she visits you again go to her window, get in the house, use the wine and hide, then enjoy.
just 2 no more bandits appear? i have one day left.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes