sean_paul

Jan 21, 2018
Did u do anything that make her angry after giving each vegetables? I think the key is doing nothing beside giving her vegetable, and watch her reaction after receive it. She should be more intimate after some veggie
After i give her padlock, i ask her about lonely !!! and about puppy for MIA, she ignore it ?! that all

Grumbledwarf

Oct 15, 2017
Can you copy here wich phrase do you use in each interaction? She gets angry when asked for puppy if you aren't using the right option? Also can't remember exactly but one of the pick up lines with her don't work. Other problems may be that you asked her for money to get rhe puppies back from the orcs or that you didn't follow the doggie charade while fucking her.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
After i give her padlock, i ask her about lonely !!! and about puppy for MIA, she ignore it ?! that all
I'm afraid you'llhave to re-start if you wish to put some babies in Frida. When entrering her house compliment it. Don't ask for money when rescuing puppies (not worth pising her off since you'll be able to loot the cave), don't come inside till she asks you to, and absolutely DO NOT MENTION YOU WANT TO FUCK MIA

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
As a huge cumshot fetishist, this one won me over with the first screenshot. I'm interested in getting into it later tonight.

sean_paul

Jan 21, 2018
I'm afraid you'llhave to re-start if you wish to put some babies in Frida. When entrering her house compliment it. Don't ask for money when rescuing puppies (not worth pising her off since you'll be able to loot the cave), don't come inside till she asks you to, and absolutely DO NOT MENTION YOU WANT TO FUCK MIA
so , did u have a save , done all quest of this version ?! , can u share it for me ?!

sean_paul

Jan 21, 2018
Have you been to talk 2 the lost girl at her grand mothers? If I rember right, you need to forward the puppy path by going back to her first.
yeah, her name MIA , her questline was stop because, I can't get puppy of Freida to MIA.

wgarotomaroto

Jul 16, 2017
Anyone know if there is any way to respawn the bat breader, i lost my saves without sacrifice her ... I'm going to lose a lot of content ?
Anyone have played only (15-30 days) and don't sacrificed her and want to share a save with me (i would like if don't have pregnant the dark elf yet but is not a problem ...)!? :/

Last edited:

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Anyone know if there is any way to respawn, i lost my saves without sacrifice her ... I'm going to lose a lot of content ?
Anyone have played only (15-30 days) and don't sacrificed her and want to share a save with me (i would like if don't have pregnant the dark elf yet but is not a problem ...)!? :/
if you're talking about the bat breader, I posted my save 1 post above yours. she's in the tower's cell

marcos10

Feb 19, 2018
hello guys, i need help for the last request of Freida.
She is pregnant and ask to make something, i think that i need the shovel and some vegetables, someone could tell me the exact quantity?

PervyWanderer

Oct 13, 2017
hello guys, i need help for the last request of Freida.
She is pregnant and ask to make something, i think that i need the shovel and some vegetables, someone could tell me the exact quantity?
I don't recall the exact quantity, but you also need manure from the horse pens in town, as for the vegetables I've had it work when I only planted a single item of each type. (pumpkin, potato, and carrots)

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
Some mixed news.
Patrons only
Apr 24 at 12:24am
Dear patrons!
First of all, I'm happy to announce that Caleah (our favorite swamp elf) won this month's poll for supporting character. Meaning she'll therefore see more scenes in the next update.

Then on to more somber news: I promised you an update by the end of the month, and I still intend to do so. However, it all turned out a lot more complex than I anticipated and to top it all of, my in-laws will be occupying my office/guestroom in a couple of days time, which means less time for me to finish my work. Furthermore I've promised the misses to spend the weekend with her, away from home. To make up for time spent on the game (you can't imagine how patient she's been).

The current situation is that I'm done with my draft and busy testing and bug fixing. Tomorrow or Wednesday I'll ship the build to my QC guy for further testing. The problem is that there is an incomplete scene, which I won't be able to finish this week.

To honor my promise, I will therefore be releasing a preliminary update on Friday without the currently incomplete scene. Next week I'll complete the remainder and release a new version the way I intended the update to be.

Sorry guys & girls, I hate doing it like this, but I see no other option.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Some mixed news.
Patrons only
Apr 24 at 12:24am
Dear patrons!
First of all, I'm happy to announce that Caleah (our favorite swamp elf) won this month's poll for supporting character. Meaning she'll therefore see more scenes in the next update.

Then on to more somber news: I promised you an update by the end of the month, and I still intend to do so. However, it all turned out a lot more complex than I anticipated and to top it all of, my in-laws will be occupying my office/guestroom in a couple of days time, which means less time for me to finish my work. Furthermore I've promised the misses to spend the weekend with her, away from home. To make up for time spent on the game (you can't imagine how patient she's been).

The current situation is that I'm done with my draft and busy testing and bug fixing. Tomorrow or Wednesday I'll ship the build to my QC guy for further testing. The problem is that there is an incomplete scene, which I won't be able to finish this week.

To honor my promise, I will therefore be releasing a preliminary update on Friday without the currently incomplete scene. Next week I'll complete the remainder and release a new version the way I intended the update to be.

Sorry guys & girls, I hate doing it like this, but I see no other option.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1) why is he even apologising? There's a limit for being a decent person.
2) I believe Tinkerer is reading this thread. The news appeared after my requst

Reactions: Adoringfan
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes