Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Sadly he does f*** her pussy so that's not entirely true. Ziva is kind if a pro hoe lol
in the 3 some Grug only got the ass and we never see him useing the pussy unless you choose to whore Zivah out to him dureing the first quest (which is still opitonal) and she screamed out of pain in that scene from what I remember (only saw it once and decided to defeat him no matter what)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
in the 3 some Grug only got the ass and we never see him useing the pussy unless you choose to whore Zivah out to him dureing the first quest (which is still opitonal) and she screamed out of pain in that scene from what I remember (only saw it once and decided to defeat him no matter what)
I have rewatched that scene a few times (never bothered to fight). She actualy takes it like a pro & enjoys herself. He does get carried away when he cums tho but she dosnt hold it against him.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I just looked at the patreon page about that. Even though I don't have access to details the titles of the latest post suggest that it may be within at least a little less than a week
...Much easier and more effective...
use the search engine of the Thread and search for "Update".
You are bound to find the latest news within the first 3-5 posts listed (it could be the first if people where consequently or not to lazy though)

Naitogādian

Staying Mysterious
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
Download link for PQ TEST version 2.10

Missing features and known issues:

- final Oksana scene is missing

- Promised Erevi animation is missing

- Blood pool indicator is a placeholder. Needs improvement

- Graphical bugs in lower lvl of temple (can partly walk on wall).

- World map isn't updated

Feedback and bug reporting

I have tweaked animation timings a bit so I'd like to know if that reduces freezes for you.

I also very much like feedback on the difficulty level for fighting Master and Reanna, too tough?

Please report any bugs in the comments below or on Discord.

One finale thing: I forgot to write about the Vampiric powers in the walkthrough uploaded with the game. Attached to this post is an updated walkthrough.

Okay, have fun!

Tinkerer.
changelog
New features/changes:

- 5 new scenes, one of which is for all three girls and nearly all also have a pregnant version.

- 22 new animations (pregnant and non pregnant versions)

- 5 new quests

- Several new maps

- Vampiric powers

- All vampire girls can now have an unlimited number of children

- New weapons (crossbow, holy hand grenades)

- New resources and a potion and items

- New enemies

Bug fixes:

- Not receiving potions recipes from Ziva in certain cases.

- Getting locked out of Frida's room if player didn't give her a padlock before she got pregnant.

- Victoria never increasing affection when sleeping at home.

- Travel along the western road being block without Oksana in party

- Other minor fixes

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Download link for PQ TEST version 2.10
MEGA
...And don't forget to play at your own risk as test builds have a chance to break save games permanently.
complaining about bugs, missing content/placeholders or inbalances are meaningless aswell as most of this stuff will be fixed for the real release early next week

... oh right and test builds are Windows ONLY

Reactions: Naitogādian

Sihy

Jun 16, 2017
Nuuuuuu I hoped for an update... Just a bug fix, but it's ok. I'll be waiting, patiently.

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
so I have not played this game since it's first couple releases, so is the game now animated? and by any chance did he animated some of the old scenes or are they still just still images?

Naitogādian

Staying Mysterious
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
so I have not played this game since it's first couple releases, so is the game now animated? and by any chance did he animated some of the old scenes or are they still just still images?
There is now animated scenes both old and new.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Peasant's Quest [v2.10 TEST] [Tinkerer] (3.21 GB rar win source)
567 MB rar unofficial win compressed (slightly reduced image/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

v2.11 update patch for compressed version (7.6 MB):
(unrar into GAME/ and overwrite when asked)

edit.
In order to be able to continue with The Power of Blood & Master’s Loot quests, please apply (unrar into GAME and overwrite when asked). This should fix vampire girls not showing in the castle, an issue in compressed version noted by zerox_killer

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes