Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Does anyone know what's happened to Lains Patreon site? It's been labelled "Under Review" for quite a while.
I don't know the specifics, but in short they were being harassed on here pretty bad about some entitled folks, their Patreon went under for review, and they haven't been seen since. Got pretty nasty, I think, and it's a real shame that Lain got what they did considering all the work they've done, but if they've decided leaving is the best for them then it is what it is.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hello guys.

I just want to ask, how much ntr is in this game?

Here is a list of the scenes where you share girls/get cucked (no real NTR in the sense that no girls will be taken from you):
-Gwynneth (prostitute): there are 2 quests where u must pay Gwynneth to "distract" dudes for u 1 is the Innkeeper the 2nd is the Guard Captain & private. Roderick tries forcing her to pleasure him in the woods as well during The Election but you can intervene on her behalf
-Mia: First she meeting she is nearly molested by 2 goblins. You can let this happen or fight them. During magical red riding hood roleplay later on you are cucked by a werewolf (in her defense she thought it was you), this can be altered before if you dont want that.
-Ziva: When u first meet Grug the giant, instead of fighting u can let Ziva "negotiate" with him. Later there is an unavoidable 3some between u, Ziva & Grug during a ceremony to reconnect with Qetesh.
-Beth: Dont know if u would count this but the Stable girl f**** the horse, Samson.
-Caleah: 1st meeting with Caleah she is about to be r***** by an orc, you can step in at ANYTIME.
-(Erevi'sDaughter): The Succubus daughter will suck off the Taylor if you dont give her the highest money amount to shop with. U dont see but she has "evidence" by her lips.
-Shakala: After marrying the Goblin its tradition for the whole tribe to gang bang her... u can now say screw traditions.

That's all I can remember for now.

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
Does anyone know what's happened to Lains Patreon site? It's been labelled "Under Review" for quite a while.
Her site came under review due to complaints, that were basically people complaining about the time it took to make updates,
funding pulled etc. so Lain has left modding for time being and possibly longer. that is just a summery. Info is out there by people that know more about it on other sites,

So basicaly dont expect updates to her mods unless lain she decides to return in some other form.

Chaos1989

Apr 30, 2017
I don't know the specifics, but in short they were being harassed on here pretty bad about some entitled folks, their Patreon went under for review, and they haven't been seen since. Got pretty nasty, I think, and it's a real shame that Lain got what they did considering all the work they've done, but if they've decided leaving is the best for them then it is what it is.
Unfortunately she doesn't post mods on her SubscribeStar.adult page

Last edited:

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Her site came under review due to complaints, that were basically people complaining about the time it took to make updates,
funding pulled etc. so Lain has left modding for time being and possibly longer. that is just a summery. Info is out there by people that know more about it on other sites,

So basicaly dont expect updates to her mods unless lain she decides to return in some other form.
In the end it sounds like those who complained only made it worse for themselves instead of getting what they want. To me they were both blind and selfish to think of the consequences of their complaints and they are likely eating a bowl of crow after seeing the results of their own complaints. The irony of it all is sad indeed.

Luppoluppi

Nov 16, 2018
It's not clear to me (even from the walkthrough) how after you created the shard bolts you equip or use them. I can see them under Item--Key Item but i cannot use them (even with crossbow equip). Any suggestions?

Reactions: stalgvan

wolvesaber

Jun 20, 2020
well if you own a rpg mv an using the mod to extract the contents to a mod folder.. you have everything open to view on the rpg mv maker >.> i think that is why they closed / stoped with the modding aspect.. untill they can figure out how to recreate the game with out leaving resources open
it was a exploit for anyone to steal the game for them selfs if they wanted

Gozzreal

Sep 23, 2019
I am probably gonna get a lil salt from this question, but is there any plan to have a non pregnancy route? I mean I know its apart of the main story but I feel like the option or the other girls would be fantastic. Just my asshole opinon.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Does that mean put the entire folder in www folder or a piece of it? I've been through a lot of games with patches added that require either the entire folder or a section of it for the patch to work

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes