wolvesaber

Jun 20, 2020
really? the patch should only contain 3 files... a screen shot to show you where to put it a readme to tell you where to put it.. an the censorship.txt to be placed where it needs to go.. if you can't understand simple reading.. gaming is not for you my friend

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
so it's the cencer.txt one. I'm not very tech-savvy. For me I need layman's terms. Sorry if it's a bother to ask.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys somebody have message missing image in the castle after defeating master and lie to oksana?I lie to her and then it show missing image and thats all

• Angry
Reactions: Evangelion-01

gdpe359

Jun 20, 2018
Guys somebody have message missing image in the castle after defeating master and lie to oksana?I lie to her and then it show missing image and thats all
Read the update information please, it is clearly stated that the Everi animation and the last Oksana scene are NOT included in the test version, wait another week.

sora21345

Oct 28, 2017
She gives birth to infinite Goblin warriors & if u got the patch a very special daughter ;)
cool also do you get the daughter if you were more fertile and do you get the goblin warriors if you weren't fertile enough to impregnate her to get the daughter or you just get both?

Chickenvagina

Jul 26, 2017
Just got a CTD when daughter and victoria meet in the house. anyone else get this issue?

Edit: Reloaded and it worked fine. ::shrug::

Last edited:

johnwoo

Apr 13, 2017
A New Home stuck in mission cleared both floors but the mission doesn't seem to complete also cannot get into locked door.

Edit: nvm im an idiot straight down from the locked door is a door outside that leads to the rest of the mission.

Last edited:

wolvesaber

Jun 20, 2020
A New Home stuck in mission cleared both floors but the mission doesn't seem to complete also cannot get into locked door.
when your in the dungeon where you meet up with thy girls.. go to the room above.. i kinda missed this afew times an was wondering where else could i go .. theres a door in the lower part of that room which is easly missed that leads to the gateroom.

Reactions: johnwoo

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
cool also do you get the daughter if you were more fertile and do you get the goblin warriors if you weren't fertile enough to impregnate her to get the daughter or you just get both?

Theres a percentile chance for the daughter (fertility dosnt change that outcome) not sure the number myself but it lowers with each pregnancy until daughter is born.

You have to finish Rebelious Tribe as a pre-rewquisite for her birth as well.

Jul 13, 2018
anyone got a complete save up to but before 2.10? I lost my save data when i reinstalled my OS, and dont wanna start this long ass grind over again to get back. Thanks in advance!

sora21345

Oct 28, 2017
Theres a percentile chance for the daughter (fertility dosnt change that outcome) not sure the number myself but it lowers with each pregnancy until daughter is born.

You have to finish Rebelious Tribe as a pre-rewquisite for her birth as well.
thank you for answering my question now am gonna go download the game and play also last question is it possible to share your goblin wife with the other goblin villager thats not the gangbanged wedding

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
thank you for answering my question now am gonna go download the game and play also last question is it possible to share your goblin wife with the other goblin villager thats not the gangbanged wedding
I'm positive there is no option for that as he isn't really involved much other than just being there.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
The gangbang wedding is the ONLY share content with Shakala or any of you're Goblin wives. Once u become the new king you kinda get sole pickings of you're wives/breeders.
-Shakala
-Seqouia
-(GoblinDaughter)

All 3 can & will give birth to infinite Goblin warriors. The more you have the more plunder money u get, but like 1 goblin dies every day lol so u must keep those numbers up.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
I am probably gonna get a lil salt from this question, but is there any plan to have a non pregnancy route? I mean I know its apart of the main story but I feel like the option or the other girls would be fantastic. Just my asshole opinon.
You can use potion of bareness.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes