FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Whenever he says '' I'm going to do smaller updates'', it ends up with bigger or even larger updates which is totally fine with me. He really likes to jinx it for himself LOL.
the game wouldn't have so many funny moments if Tinkerer wasn't also a comedian.
Making a new type of potion, huh?
I think it's the bait for the bat breeders

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Whenever he says '' I'm going to do smaller updates'', it ends up with bigger or even larger updates which is totally fine with me. He really likes to jinx it for himself LOL.
had to do with that the mainstory temple vs tower was bit neglacted so he wanted to work on that, so on and off on the mainstory. But knowing him he always goes overboard, but people loved it so wasnt really complaint, but people now hope (bit more vocial) that he finish some of the side girls before adding new one

Reactions: CptRexx

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
I think I've killed Venomina, starved her to death maybe. I put her on hold and didn't visit, when I collected the one batch of spider eggs she didn't appear and is nowhere to be found in the cave. This is in one of the 12 games I'm presently playing on different sites and browsers, it is the first time I've come across this.

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
Quest: A Larger Home for Julia
Activation requirements: Having 4 children with Julia
Another pointless quest because you have to wait at least 10 days for the 1st child and during those days the other ladies are pissed off that mc is not at home and how can you not get upset when there are quests that take up several days in the game all the time. I ask the developer to remove the fact that the ladies are pissed off at mc when he is not at home for a long time.

Energetic

Jun 8, 2019
Another pointless quest because you have to wait at least 10 days for the 1st child and during those days the other ladies are pissed off that mc is not at home and how can you not get upset when there are quests that take up several days in the game all the time. I ask the developer to remove the fact that the ladies are pissed off at mc when he is not at home for a long time.
There is a solution in the game for ladies being pissed. It's even made into a game mechanic. Just continue the questlines and see, before calling stuff pointless.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I think I've killed Venomina, starved her to death maybe. I put her on hold and didn't visit, when I collected the one batch of spider eggs she didn't appear and is nowhere to be found in the cave. This is in one of the 12 games I'm presently playing on different sites and browsers, it is the first time I've come across this.
Which site is it on?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

Depending on what u have left u should have quests to do while that is happening to keep u busy. Instead of getting mad just go to the vampires, make some blood potions & have a day where u go around Aweing all the women who are pisses. You'll be fine lol.

Reactions: FunFuntomes

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
There is a solution in the game for ladies being pissed. It's even made into a game mechanic. Just continue the questlines and see, before calling stuff pointless.
but it's no use, I'm not going to run after every chick every night to sleep at her house it's ridiculous

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
but it's no use, I'm not going to run after every chick every night to sleep at her house it's ridiculous
That's not what he meant. He's talking about this:
Depending on what u have left u should have quests to do while that is happening to keep u busy. Instead of getting mad just go to the vampires, make some blood potions & have a day where u go around Aweing all the women who are pisses. You'll be fine lol.
It instantly maxes the relation. Also, you don't need them happy with you if you don't meet them anyway ;)

Reactions: FunFuntomes

LeRoy2299

Feb 23, 2022
Peasants Quest - CGs(HighRes/In Game)+Animations
(Includes images that never made it into the game)

Individual CGs+Animations (v2.61): MEGA

Peasants Quest 2.61 Compiled zip (working)
HighRes/InGame/Animations 7.2GB: MEGA
*Torrent is attached
Do someone have updated version? My pc is dead but I can see new content this way)

Reactions: juancj0710

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
after killing the 3 vamps master reanna says to clean the upper levels of the zombies, i kiled em all but the quest is not ending?
another one is that i used the key that we found in dragon lair on door, but then i went back to dragon to do the deed without taking the key with me,now i cant make any progess with the bakery halfling , what to do?
also after frida having the first babe isnt moving from the bed and the carpantier marcus keeps saying that quality stuuf takes time whenevr i go to him for cribs for frida's babies

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 212 Votes