DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
She wasn't fired though, she quit. I'd have liked it better if the MC had got her a room at the inn and set her up as his slushy bit on the side, maybe pimped her out, really work that corruption angle. (maybe even introduce her to Erevi and get her working for the dark side)
Nope she was kicked out by the order for breaking her vow. Hence why she is drinking her sorrows in the tavern

Reactions: FunFuntomes

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Nope she was kicked out by the order for breaking her vow. Hence why she is drinking her sorrows in the tavern
Was that explicitly written? did I skip some text?

Doesn't matter though she broke her vows because she lost her faith, in mundane terms it's like taking a shit in your bosses coffee mug, you might not have technically written a resignation letter, but lets face it... it's the best way
(Ohhh, the look on his face after that first sip.....;))

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
1) Reanna is one of the 3 vampire girls. She is first met when u go to the Cematery at night during "Cematery Rumours".

2) Julia is MC's younger half-sister. Continue the main questline on the Qetesh side.

3) If u are at the point where u can ask for aex give her a Special Pastry. Make Pastries with Moonflower Pollen (make 2) give 1st one for BJ & the 2nd for FJ.
Thank you so much for your reply! I reckon I have not encountered Julia yet.
Or yeah, the vampires, now I remember. Do I remember correctly that after completing their story, you are unable to see/fuck them again?

Will have to try to give Rosy Special Pastries - thanks!

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Or yeah, the vampires, now I remember. Do I remember correctly that after completing their story, you are unable to see/fuck them again?

Julia was a recent addition so unlikely you'll have seen her.
There is no End to the Vamps fuck them as much as you like, you just need to move them into a more suitable residence. (just don't kill them).
Everyone loves special pastries, so be sure to make lots ;)

Reactions: PalmFace

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Was that explicitly written? did I skip some text?

Doesn't matter though she broke her vows because she lost her faith, in mundane terms it's like taking a shit in your bosses coffee mug, you might not have technically written a resignation letter, but lets face it... it's the best way
(Ohhh, the look on his face after that first sip.....;))
Yes actually. She says it to MC while drunk.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

Once u finish the vampire story they move into the Castle & u can fuck them to make baby gargoyles.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yes actually. She says it to MC while drunk.
Ahhh!... you believe everything drunk people say :p because the way I remember it she told her god to fuck off before jumping on the MC's cock. (paraphrasing a far from perfect memory). That's a resignation in my books, but meh!, guilty heads hold different memories. Quitters remorse is a bitch.

PS: the "actually" was uncalled for, I asked a sincere question.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Ahhh!... you believe everything drunk people say :p because the way I remember it she told her god to fuck off before jumping on the MC's cock. (paraphrasing a far from perfect memory). That's a resignation in my books, but meh!, guilty heads hold different memories. Quitters remorse is a bitch.

PS: the "actually" was uncalled for, I asked a sincere question.
You asked a question & I said "yes actually" i did not think of that phrase in any bad way. I was reacting to you're question of if that was said. I am sorry if that came across condescending or rude.

I dont beleive everything drunk people say but people who are drunk have no filter & are more likley to be completly open about things that happen to them.

Reactions: Stil996

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Once u finish the vampire story they move into the Castle & u can fuck them to make baby gargoyles.
Hold up. Which castle are you referring to? I might have to dig through the questlog to see if I fucked up that questline lmao.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hold up. Which castle are you referring to? I might have to dig through the questlog to see if I fucked up that questline lmao.
The only way to fuck up that questline is if you killed them. (as far as the Vamps are concerned)

sas2345

Aug 2, 2020
This game definitely needs some more fan signatures. I would like to have one with Erevi's daughter.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
The only way to fuck up that questline is if you killed them. (as far as the Vamps are concerned)
It's been so long I really can't remember lmao
Is the castle the ruins north of the cemetery? That place looks "deserted" to me but I vaguely remember being in there for a quest way back when haha

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Is the castle the ruins north of the cemetery? That place looks "deserted" to me but I vaguely remember being in there for a quest way back when haha
Keep going west along the western road (past the Cematery & Inn) then you reach a ruined Tower. North of that is Castle Tepes where the vampires will later move in. After u kill their Master

Reactions: PalmFace and M3ntir

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
You would have been there before hunting werewolfs with Oksana, DomWolf has you covered for directions, though to this day I want to call it castle Tapas, always makes me peckish

Zukzukarr

Sep 4, 2018
Just lost my 50 hours, no cheat save file :(

Could anyone who has something close to it upload it? I'm even ok with 2.60 whatever. Just don't wanna see all that grind go to waste lol.

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Just lost my 50 hours, no cheat save file :(

Could anyone who has something close to it upload it? I'm even ok with 2.60 whatever. Just don't wanna see all that grind go to waste lol.
How'd you manage that ??
use Saveeditor to boost your stats and you can blitz through 50hours of normal play in a few minutes, just put them back when you get to the appropriate point if you want to play honestly.

4.20 star(s) 212 Votes