M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
That's what intrigues me, Tinkerer did such a good job with the Batbreeder, I'd love to see what he'd do with a Gnome. The best characters IMO are the ones the surprise you.
dont you use my own words agianst me ;X , i always see that Tinkerer can makes everthing fuck-able
ofc he can but dont know how it will be, or looks to close to something else

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
dont you use my own words agianst me ;X , i always see that Tinkerer can makes everthing fuck-able
ofc he can but dont know how it will be, or looks to close to something else
My Words :p get your own..
Fight your preconceptions... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: M3ntir

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I think it would be nice if the character journal also included a pregnant artwork of the character when they are actually pregnant. Just a little thing that I would personally enjoy. Tinkerer could probably expand the journal over time bit by bit with more information and stuff.

And holy crap I've seen just now that I played this game 58 hours so far. I've never played any erotic game this long.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
one exterminatus coming your way....

Pathfinder desribes gnomes are stealthy triksters and pranksters, when living among other races they become shopkkepers leaving combat to sturdier races like dwarves. Gnomes are also described ashaving numerous intimate relationships during their lives and monogamy is exceedingly rare... that means a female gnome would be pulling pranks on people and she'd be as horny as the peasant.
Oh,we got a Pathfinder conosseur here...these seem rare outside an rpg forum lately

4.20 star(s) 212 Votes