dragon337111

Mar 16, 2018
When I am importing old save file onto the new version (copy paste entire old www folder to the new version 1.91 to 2.01) should I also overwrite global.rpgsave file or no? I do not want to cause bugs later down the line.

So I dont know if this was precisely already asked before but when I am going to import my save files from previous version (1.91 to 2.01) should i do it like I always did before (just copy paste entire old www folder into new version) or is there some other new way how to do it (without risk of causing bugs) because of those new save system changes / auto save implementation ?

Now when I use the old method (described too in the game folder itself - readme file made by developer) it asks me if I want to overwrite global.rpgsave. The thing is in the previous cases of old - new imports nothing like this was ever asked so now I do not know if I should just overwrite (and maybe invite some potentional bugs later) it or not.

I went past 20 or so pages before this one and nothing like this was asked (except some related but not exactly the same things). There was 1 method described on the page 730 in the first comment on how you can import old save files but compared to the old method (probably still safe to use) it is so fucking convoluted. And search function did not find anything useful.

I did it in the old way (and I overwrote the global.rpgsave file) when I played (and finished all of the new content too) the new version just to see what was new and it worked fine without any bugs (at least when I was doing the new content). But now I want to properly play through the new content and I do not know if using the old method (and overwriting that fucking file is alright or not ) is fine (It will not cause bugs later) or not.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
When I am importing old save file onto the new version (copy paste entire old www folder to the new version 1.91 to 2.01) should I also overwrite global.rpgsave file or no? I do not want to cause bugs later down the line.
Only if you actually want to play with those save games...
there shouldn't be any bugs caused by that either

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
i never asked, but did the dev reworked the marriage scene with the goblin? i heard some folks saying he was going to do

Jun 7, 2020
How do I complete the 'A Common Enemy' quest?? The one where Shakala and her daughter are mad at each other because my character promised the daughter she would be queen??

Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019
How do I complete the 'A Common Enemy' quest?? The one where Shakala and her daughter are mad at each other because my character promised the daughter she would be queen??

Quest: A Common Enemy

Activation requirements: SD is 5 days pregnant

Shakala isn’t happy with SD wanting to be a queen. Goblins only have one queen. The rest are Second Wives! SD isn’t happy about not getting to be a queen either. Both girls are mad at each other, and more importantly, at you. If only there was an external enemy, a common foe, for you to unite against!

You may have noticed some annoying knights in the tavern? Go have a chat with them and hurry back to camp. By the way, that ambush you are planning, isn’t going to work. Make sure to be prepared for a fight once you return to camp.

Reactions: RedZone30

Phoenix0807

Jun 2, 2020
Hello guys, got many troubles with 2.01 version: the game often sometimes freezes and crashes after a moment. Is there's an option to fixing it? thanks and a very big thanks for patch anti censoring, i never had before the scenes MC take a bath with daughter, having sex two both with victoria and having sex, it works ,great option thanks once again.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hello guys, got many troubles with 2.01 version: the game often sometimes freezes and crashes after a moment. Is there's an option to fixing it?
disable lightning effects in the menu [confirmed to work in these cases] and maybe animations [unconfirmed yet as far as I can tell]
thanks and a very big thanks for patch anti censoring, i never had before the scenes MC take a bath with daughter, having sex two both with victoria and having sex, it works ,great option thanks once again.
truely a miraculous coincidence... as if the game was created with exactly that feature in mind :sneaky:

Phoenix0807

Jun 2, 2020
thanks for reply but an another bug when i go to basement's dungeon, i want to training the batbreeder, the daughter coming to showing me her blue lingerie but when finishing the scene, after she aks what can i do, the MC freeze ( not the game and i can't move or doing something. Any idea to fixing it? waiting your reply later.

Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019
please help me how to complete festival light
If you accompanied Caleah to her home in the swamps, you would have noticed a crate of lights. If you were wise you would have taken them. After returning to the temple with Caleah and bidding goodbye, the MC leaves the temple and realizes he still has the lights. He wonders if he he can find an area of water similar to the swamps where Caleah is from.
This doesn't really take too much thinking, even a politician with half a brain can figure this one out. In town, at the bottom right, is a pond. There should be a blinking light showing where to set up the lights. Once you do, it is date time with Caleah.

Reactions: RedZone30

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
If you accompanied Caleah to her home in the swamps, you would have noticed a crate of lights. If you were wise you would have taken them. After returning to the temple with Caleah and bidding goodbye, the MC leaves the temple and realizes he still has the lights. He wonders if he he can find an area of water similar to the swamps where Caleah is from.
This doesn't really take too much thinking, even a politician with half a brain can figure this one out. In town, at the bottom right, is a pond. There should be a blinking light showing where to set up the lights. Once you do, it is date time with Caleah.
don't forget to bring the drinks... noone can bear nostalgic moments without a strong one

4.20 star(s) 212 Votes