jokuur

May 23, 2019
i dont have recipes for potions of fertility and bareness and i can already make those, retook the temple already and recovered puppies for frida i dont need it that much but i do wonder what i did wrong that i didnt get recipes in my inventory, if someone have idea what went wrong, respond to me 1592342625425.png

in walkthru it says " After completing the quest “Temple of Qetesh,” and acquiring the magic chalice, Ziva teaches you two new potions." but i completed it i didnt get recepies?

Last edited:

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
i dont have recipes for potions of fertility and bareness and i can already make those, retook the temple already and recovered puppies for frida i dont need it that much but i do wonder what i did wrong that i didnt get recipes in my inventory, if someone have idea what went wrong, respond to me View attachment 695302

in walkthru it says " After completing the quest “Temple of Qetesh,” and acquiring the magic chalice, Ziva teaches you two new potions." but i completed it i didnt get recepies?
the recipes ought to be seperatly in your inventory, click on it and you and you can read them

RayBar

May 12, 2020
does anyone know when the next update will come out? i do know its about vampires,just wanted a date or estimate.
thank you.

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
Still waiting for a Rosy Update. I hope Tinkerer will add something in this new update even for her
Might be a bit much to expect anything added to Rosy ( or Lianna, Beth etc. ) for next update. With the focus on the vampires, and the other new stuff being added, Tink will have his work cut out as it is. I'm with you on more for Rosy, but we'll likely have to be a bit more patient yet.

4.20 star(s) 212 Votes