mhz231

Nov 23, 2020
I'm new here so I don't know if there is an specific answer for this question already, but I missed the river scene with Erevi's daughter and the threesome with victoria, everything else is done, Do I still get some action with her? or do I need to replay the entire game? (because I only have 1 save file), or just wait for an update?

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
I'm new here so I don't know if there is an specific answer for this question already, but I missed the river scene with Erevi's daughter and the threesome with victoria, everything else is done, Do I still get some action with her? or do I need to replay the entire game? (because I only have 1 save file), or just wait for an update?
did you use the decensor patch? because there's more scenes with the succubus in the rented house, in the tower and in the dungeon? the scenes you missed can be seen via spirit potion

mhz231

Nov 23, 2020
did you use the decensor patch? because there's more scenes with the succubus in the rented house, in the tower and in the dungeon? the scenes you missed can be seen via spirit potion
Ok I think I needed that patch Now I can see the scenes thanks, btw why tinkerer doesn't have this file uploaded with the main content?

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
How can I activate threesome with erevi and daughter?
Just before taking on the Waystone Part-2 quest you need to:
•Impregnate Victoria.
•Then Win her back.
(You must have access to youre home)

Then while doing Waystones Part-2:
•Have sex with daughter in you're house.
•Give her money (best to give 500g) for dress after getting carpenter's tools back from bandits.
•Make sure Victoria is horney (dont visit her for a couple days)

Victoria will show up in you're room in the evening (random chance. Just leave & re-enter to see if she will show up). Enjoy the scene.

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
I would like tinkele to put a little more content with erevi's daughter at least the early stage of pregnancy like Alice, did you ask me when is she going to give birth?

mhz231

Nov 23, 2020
Just before taking on the Waystone Part-2 quest you need to:
•Impregnate Victoria.
•Then Win her back.
(You must have access to youre home)

Then while doing Waystones Part-2:
•Have sex with daughter in you're house.
•Give her money (best to give 500g) for dress after getting carpenter's tools back from bandits.
•Make sure Victoria is horney (dont visit her for a couple days)

Victoria will show up in you're room in the evening (random chance. Just leave & re-enter to see if she will show up). Enjoy the scene.
not victoria, but Erevi, I ask because there is an image of a threesome with erevi and your daughter and I wonder how can I activate that.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
not victoria, but Erevi, I ask because there is an image of a threesome with erevi and your daughter and I wonder how can I activate that.
Oh right lol. I misread it. During Waystones Part-2 have sex with you're daughter then when u return you'll be treated to the 3some.

Needs the descenser patch obvs

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I would like tinkele to put a little more content with erevi's daughter at least the early stage of pregnancy like Alice, did you ask me when is she going to give birth?
No idea when that will be be but I'm gonna assume the next time he gets round to the Nergalite side of the main questline.

As far as I'm aware (from what I've heard) he is planning for the pregnancy content yes, but also for her to use her hyno powers to overtake Erevi as the head of the Tower.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
How do I finally fuck Mia?
Continue giving her firewood until she asks for a dog. Get a dire pup from Frida the Giantess & give it to Mia.

After that you must continue the main quest until you learn Summoning Spell for "A Date With Beth" from Erevi.

After the date u can use summoning to turn into the direwolf...

Reactions: sfergerg39585

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Continue giving her firewood until she asks for a dog. Get a dire pup from Frida the Giantess & give it to Mia.

After that you must continue the main quest until you learn Summoning Spell for "A Date With Beth" from Erevi.

After the date u can use summoning to turn into the direwolf...
So I can't fuck her as a human? Damn but thanks for the reply

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Anyway to dominate girls? It seems like dev is into femdom
Not really... depends what u mean by dominate. There are some girls who are more submissive during sex (ex: Mia, Rosy, Seqouia) but most girls are ether you're complet equel or fem-dom (fem-doms are usualy the more mature or giant women).

4.20 star(s) 212 Votes